Ask Buzzetta a Question...

Buzzetta

WOOOOOOOO!!!!!
I will answer to the best of my ability so long as it interests me to do so.

I will answer here or through PM depending on the answer.

The forum is open.

Dear Buzzetta,

Do you ever read www.poopreport.com?

No. I am not into poo, or scat or any type of excrement related topics in so much as a fascination or anything that even remotely occupies my time.

However!!!

I once had a coworker that got off on that type of stuff. He was drunk and discussing it with us one time and could not understand why we thought he was bizarre for liking it if someone took a dump on top of him. He was weird and now teaches 4th grade in the suburbs.

NEXT!!!

Dear Buzzetta,

Did you and your coworkers make fun of this man afterwords?

We still do to this day. He has a cleanliness and order OCD type of deal. We drive him nuts anytime he is in on a poker game. I love taking his money.

Dear Buzzetta,

What flavor should I get for my ice cream birthday cake?

You can NEVER go wrong with Carvel ice cream cake. Be sure that it includes chocolate though as the chocolate mixed with the chocolate crunchy stuff is delicious.

Thankfully some are away right now otherwise this thread could take a disasterous turn.

Dear Buzzetta,

Do you like Ritz Bits PB crackers? I do.

No. I am more of a nacho and gourmet salsa guy in lieu of crackers. However when they are placed in front of me I do enjoy a buttery Ritz with a flavored cheese and small wedge of some italian rolled meat.

Badda bing!!!

Dear Buzzetta,

I'm thinking about starting an ask Cassius thread, should I?

I think that for someone like you, you may attract a bit of harassment and or inappropriate comments and questions from certain users that may paint certain images in your mind disabling you from ever cultivating normal relationships with members of either sex.

Me? I have no problem fielding any question for the next half hour or so.

Dear Buzzetta,

What brand of bottled water do you drink?

Aquafina (the official bottled water of the NY Yankees) or Poland Springs.

Who is your favorite Democrat?

As I do believe that FDR had many programs which borderline on infringement of state rights such as his initial vision of the TVA and excluding his decisions such as executive order 9066 (Japanese Internment) and the attempt to readjust the Supreme Court, I believe that Roosevelt was an excellent leader that this country needed during WWII and that overall he helped lead us out of the Great Depression where others failed to do so.

Kennedy is overrated but there is one act that makes me gush. JFK will always get the nod from me for his Rice University speech and not only allowing, but building upon Eisenhower and Republican financing towards space programs.

FDR is my favo Prez...

EOH approves :thumb:

People forget though one thing. When Americans were screaming out to get rid of all Muslim's and people from the Middle East on September 12th, 2001. Bush visited a mosque on September 17th, to reassure Muslims that this was not a war against their culture and he would not detain them as FDR detained the Japanese.

Next question... we are nearing my bedtime.

People forget though one thing. When Americans were screaming out to get rid of all Muslim's and people from the Middle East on September 12th, 2001. Bush visited a mosque on September 17th, to reassure Muslims that this was not a war against their culture and he would not detain them as FDR detained the Japanese.

Next question... we are nearing my bedtime.

:rolleyes:

Tags
buzz=blue_jag real talker where is your god now?
Back
Top Bottom