Ask a question to the person below.

There excited they don't have to go to school.

Why are they playing Christmas music on the radio?

I live live quietly, def not radical. :(

What was the last text your received?

"hi, got da lightbulbs 4 work and da resipt" (the spelling here is 10 times better than it actually was, took me ages to figure it out)

why does it always rain when i want to go cycling?

"hi, got da lightbulbs 4 work and da resipt" (the spelling here is 10 times better than it actually was, took me ages to figure it out)

why does it always rain when i want to go cycling?

Maybe God's looking out for you. People drive more carefully in the rain, He doesn't want you to get hit.

Why are people so sloppy with their soap at the laundromat, spilling it all over the damn place? :mad:

Maybe God's looking out for you. People drive more carefully in the rain, He doesn't want you to get hit.

Why are people so sloppy with their soap at the laundromat, spilling it all over the damn place? :mad:

people do not care if it is not their house, even then they prob do not care about their house.

what are the last 3 things you have bought?

people do not care if it is not their house, even then they prob do not care about their house.

what are the last 3 things you have bought?

two cat toys and a christmas pressie...

(thanks crystal, that was a very nice answer! :))

how many christmas cards will you send this year?

two cat toys and a christmas pressie...

(thanks crystal, that was a very nice answer! :))

how many christmas cards will you send this year?

about 25...

Gift Bags or Wrapping Paper???

Yes, one sister who's 4 years younger than I am.

Who's your favourite comedian?

Why the late, great Bill Hicks of course...:p

If you knew there was a special toy that had been swallowed by a cute little baby seal, would you club it to death to get the special toy?.....:p

I don't know what you mean by "special toy". But if the baby seal would be able to replace its functions - no. If not - yes.

If you had to choose between having Miley Cyrus as a lifetime companion, or all of the Jonas brothers, who would you choose?

Last edited:
Tags
cool fun nosey questions underwear
Back
Top Bottom