Asian tour?

Morrissey hasn't done Asian tour, he only toured in Japan in 91, 95, 97 and 02.

In 2004 Japanese promotor announced that he would headline Fuji Rock Festival without his consent which was cancelled in last minute.

Since then Morrissey hasn't been asked to tour in Japan.
People in Japan and neighbouring countries might have a chance to see him in Japan, but don't know when. :(

what a shame. there are so many fans out here in asia...

i live in singapore and always bump into someone wearing a morrissey shirt.

I feel for you... I think a lot of us in Europe and America don't realise how spoilt we are when it comes to seeing Moz play. You mentioned Singapore/Asia, and I know that there are also loads of Smiths and Morrissey fans in the Philippines too, and I don't think he will be playing Manila anytime soon either.

I live in Singapore too and hoping MORRISSEY will drop by someday .... someday! :blushing:

Anyway, I will be heading to Germany in NOV to see him LIVE!!!! :thumb:

cheers!

mbr.

I live in Singapore too and hoping MORRISSEY will drop by someday .... someday! :blushing:

Anyway, I will be heading to Germany in NOV to see him LIVE!!!! :thumb:

cheers!

mbr.
hey my boy racer -how was the concert?

MORRISSEY shook my hand!!!! The concert was AWESOME!!!!! :thumb:

I got crushed in front by the pushing crowd at the back but it was worth it! :)

MORRISSEY, please come to SINGAPORE!!!!! :squiffy:

hey my boy racer -how was the concert?

I feel for you... I think a lot of us in Europe and America don't realise how spoilt we are when it comes to seeing Moz play. You mentioned Singapore/Asia, and I know that there are also loads of Smiths and Morrissey fans in the Philippines too, and I don't think he will be playing Manila anytime soon either.

which is why we feel sick when we hear Americans and Europeans complaining about tour dates. He won't be coming to Australasia anytime soon that's for sure.

which is why we feel sick when we hear Americans and Europeans complaining about tour dates. He won't be coming to Australasia anytime soon that's for sure.

it drives me mental seeing all these people smashing the morrissey concert, etc. when many of us won't get a chance to see him live.

it drives me mental seeing all these people smashing the morrissey concert, etc. when many of us won't get a chance to see him live.

They have those eventful thingys! Where you "demand" a performer come to your city.
The thosecharmingmen.blogspot site has one for Argentina. I'm sure you could get one for Singapore/Japan/wherever and get loads of ppl to hit on it with you.
It's an idea?

Back
Top Bottom