Asia Argento Moz tattoo

I noticed a tattoo on Asia Argento’s hand where she has names tattooed on the base of her fingers. One says “Moz.” I don’t know very much about her, only having read about her upon Anthony Bourdain’s death. She posted a photo on her Instagram that shows her hands. I’m going to attempt to attach it, but don’t be surprised if it doesn’t show up here.

43303_asia_argento.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, she is a huge Uncle Steve fan and the Moz tattoo is for him. Anthony Bourdain was a huge closet Uncle Steve fan with his innuendo references to Uncle Steve when he would eat large quantities of meat.

Last edited:
I noticed a tattoo on Asia Argento’s hand where she has names tattooed on the base of her fingers. One says “Moz.” I don’t know very much about her, only having read about her upon Anthony Bourdain’s death. She posted a photo on her Instagram that shows her hands. I’m going to attempt to attach it, but don’t be surprised if it doesn’t show up here.
Interesting.
She posted a note in her Igram stories the other day that said “There is a light that never goes out” scrawled on a piece of paper.

There was a photo on her IG where she was in her bedroom and you can see a Moz pillow. I had the pleasure of meeting Asia afew times in the mid 90's, I think it was a year before the alleged Weinstein rape took place in Cannes and she was so damn sexy in a very coy and feline way. these days though she looks kinda rough and hard in a way that she didn't back then. Rose McGowan seems to have morphed in a similar way, you can tell how their relationships with Weinstein and pressure of staying silent has taken a toll on them over the years.

There was a photo on her IG where she was in her bedroom and you can see a Moz pillow. I had the pleasure of meeting Asia afew times in the mid 90's, I think it was a year before the alleged Weinstein rape took place in Cannes and she was so damn sexy in a very coy and feline way. these days though she looks kinda rough and hard in a way that she didn't back then. Rose McGowan seems to have morphed in a similar way, you can tell how their relationships with Weinstein and pressure of staying silent has taken a toll on them over the years.

Oh so now Weinstein is responsible for women aging badly, as well? Because, you know, it couldn't possibly be that 20 years have passed and these half-celebrities weren't even that hot THEN.

f***ing ridiculous. It never ends.

Silence about any kind of injustices take a toll in your soul, it's a double punishment. Asia Argento and Rose McGowan were very brave because they could talk about the abuse they suffered. They are pioneer, history will make them the justice they deserve, if not the courts. I can imagine the way Asia Argento feels after having lost a loved man. I hope she can take strenght from all her many virtues and talents.

Oh so now Weinstein is responsible for women aging badly, as well? Because, you know, it couldn't possibly be that 20 years have passed and these half-celebrities weren't even that hot THEN.

Nah man, they totally got sexually transmitted progeria...

I will stick with her father Dario argento,man made some great films especially THE BIRD WITH THE CRYSTAL PLUMAGE.

Note it’s on the middle finger - “Syd” is on the gay ring finger.

No, I just feel that in these two particular cases it took an extreme toll.

no, you're wrong: she still looks great. she was always a bit rough looking, that was part of her allure. rose McGowan on the other hand......

I will stick with her father Dario argento,man made some great films especially THE BIRD WITH THE CRYSTAL PLUMAGE.

He literally made the same movie over and over for his entire career.

no, you're wrong: she still looks great. she was always a bit rough looking, that was part of her allure. rose McGowan on the other hand......
I remember meeting a very different Asia, one that was NOT rough looking at all, so if you don’t mind I’ll file your opinion in the same place I take my morning ablutions.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom