As natural as rain

NigelJules

Johnny Alucard 72
Hello
I've been a lifelong Smiths and Morrissey fan. Grew up in Stretford and Urmston born at park Hospital.
The emotion and beauty in the songs is breathtaking.
Manchester-1960s-1970s-32.jpg

Hello
I've been a lifelong Smiths and Morrissey fan. Grew up in Stretford and Urmston born at park Hospital.
The emotion and beauty in the songs is breathtaking.View attachment 49418
Poetry and emotion in every song but don't tell the americans cause they cannot dig it and need an american version of the song.

"A dreaded sunny day in the office all day
BK and Mickey D are on my side
but you lose
cause bearded hipster bastard is on mine
shurrup"

"Over the smores
take me to the smores
dig into it now
and I'll eat some more"

"In a diabetic coma I Know I know
I'm american
la la la la la la
baby bye bye

There were times when I could have had more from the buffet but you know
I would hate anything to happen to the smorgasbord"

images.jpg
download.jpg
They ripped the heart and soul out of Hulme
All those people, all those lives
Where are they now?
With loves, and hates
And passions just like mine

Yes it was meant to be progress, but they killed the community, my mum's entire family lived there all their lives within a few streets of each another and they watched it being demolished around them.

And when darknesss lifts and the room is bright
I'll still be by your side
For you are all that matters
And I'll love you to till the day I die
There never need be longing in your eyes
As long as the hand that rocks the cradle is mine

Yes it was meant to be progress, but they killed the community, my mum's entire family lived there all their lives within a few streets of each another and they watched it being demolished around them.
Sad really!

And when you slam
Down the hammer
Can you see it in your heart
?View attachment 49543
Moz sings about The Black smiths from Eskilstuna. He was always here and said "right, I am gonna call my band The Smiths".

Good on ye son we went. Morrissey, Eskilstuna born and bred. Smederna started this season after the winning the last two losing the premiere and winning the second one.

And when you slam
Down the hammer
Can you see it in your heart
?View attachment 49543
Moz sings about The Black smiths from Eskilstuna. He was always here and said "right, I am gonna call my band The Smiths".

Good on ye son we went. Morrissey, Eskilstuna born and bred. Smederna started this season after the winning the last two losing the premiere and winning the second one.

Eskilstuna-smederna-skisslogo-1-216x300.png

6061b84d-2bef-41a0-9929-d31328f101a0

Eskilstuna-smederna-skisslogo-1-216x300.png

6061b84d-2bef-41a0-9929-d31328f101a0

After becoming swedish champions two years in a row the club has been in the news for all the wrong reasons. Fighting within the board and sacking people for no reason including the man that turned them into the success they were commercially. Some left out of free will to avoid what was going on.

Pilla's brother is no longer at the club, he found love up north and is probably planning to start a family.

Which rider from Eskilstuna was in the Belle Vue Aces?

His nickname will do.
Magnus "Zorro" Zetterström on the far left.

Belle%20Vue.jpg

See his car a lot around town and you can't miss it cause it has ZORRO written all over it.

Lee Smethills is final Ace in the pack.
Belle Vue Aces have given Lee Smethills their final team place allowing him to take advantage of the 'doubling up' facility as he will also ride on loan at Hull in the Premier League.
25580.jpg

Back
Top Bottom