As a heterosexual I've decided that Morrissey's in my top-5 men that I would sleep w/

Re: As a heterosexual I've decided that Morrissey's in my top-5 men that I would slee

Morrissey really is a peculiar heart throb.

I enjoyed your reddit lifts. :D

Re: As a heterosexual I've decided that Morrissey's in my top-5 men that I would slee

Ummm...I hate to to break it to you, but you may not be strictly heterosexual, bro.

I love Morrissey to pieces, but I've never felt the need to consider sleeping with him "if" I was "gay."

this is a big issue to you as you chase your abusive friend around the board calling him "f*****" and "cocksucker." Maybe if you weren't obsessed with a guy (that you feel compelled to tell us all is fat, which is 100% stereotypical of a bitter queen who has been dumped for a girl) you could relax and stop telling us all how str8 you are.

this is a big issue to you as you chase your abusive friend around the board calling him "f*****" and "cocksucker." Maybe if you weren't obsessed with a guy (that you feel compelled to tell us all is fat, which is 100% stereotypical of a bitter queen who has been dumped for a girl) you could relax and stop telling us all how str8 you are.

Here we are, kids. Once again, Skylarker AKA Madcap, Ex Ted, Giant Sucking Sound (and who knows how many others user names), is here talking to himself again. Wait, let me rephrase that, he's arguing with himself. He's creepy. In case you haven't been following this public meltdown very closely, I've taken the liberty of citing some specific examples.

http://www.morrissey-solo.com/threads/63067-Post-Whatever-You-Are-Thinking-At-This-Very-Moment?p=1986678042&viewfull=1#post1986678042

unled1il.png

unled2yl.png

19778249.png

Here we are, kids. Once again, Skylarker AKA Madcap, Ex Ted, Giant Sucking Sound (and who knows how many others user names), is here talking to himself again. Wait, let me rephrase that, he's arguing with himself. He's creepy. In case you haven't been following this public meltdown very closely, I've taken the liberty of citing some specific examples.

I, too, am Skylarker.

So what if I am Skylarker? I gave the best trolling years of my life to Viva Hate and now YOU come along and take him from me with your Internet sexy talk! I hate you! I don't care who knows it!

So what if I am Skylarker? I gave the best trolling years of my life to Viva Hate and now YOU come along and take him from me with your Internet sexy talk! I hate you! I don't care who knows it!

Case in point.

At :eek: least :cool: I'm :tears: not :horny: confused :crazy: for:( Robby. :p

Good heavens, boy. No one should ever use that many emoticons.

You don't like Lindsey. If you did you wouldn't be hurting her this way. She likes VivaHate. Also it's bizarre you keep referring to her as a kid and a girl. You and she are in the same generation. When did you get so old and wise? Who cares if they met or not? Pick your battles, dude. This one is dumb.

Realizing I had them in a corner, I asked for one small simple piece of proof that they had ever actually met in real life, or had any kind of "real" relationship.

This leapt out at me. I'm not totally sure what's happening here but I believe you are concerned about the affairs of two adults who you know only online? This is not your sister or your brother and even if it was you'd to shut up or move on. You work hard and have a family and that is what matters. None of this does and if you forget you ever knew these people as soon as possible you will be making a good choice. Let them do whatever they want. Look at the bigger picture.

On a serious note, or, well, a semi-serious note...I don't doubt that NHNS truly believes I am Giant Sucking Sound, or whoever else. If I did not find it so silly, I'd probably try harder to convince her of otherwise, but it doesn't matter. All of this drama will pass. Like I said, Ex Ted was definitely me, which I never made a secret of. I was not too worried about "fooling" people. I assumed most of them got it, if they even noticed at all. It was a joke, to me, by me, and anyone else who got it.

The truth is, she's very upset, and she's very pissed at me and she feels very stupid because she made a claim she could not back up, and she fell on her ass in front of everyone after I called her bluff. Personally, I kind of like Lindsey as a person, I think she's a good girl. But, she is under the influence of someone who -for his own ends- makes her feel very special and she is, understandably, reluctant to let go of the fantasy of meeting a cool, smart, funny guy from a faraway place who will rescue her and moving in with him to escape her mother's house. There is nothing, NOTHING, wrong with that...except that they live across the country from each other, and call each other "boyfriend and girlfriend" yet have only ever corresponded online, or through Skype, or through the phone, and even that much only for the last few months.

They want the reality more than they can realistically achieve the reality, and that is where things get scary and sad....not so much for Lindsey; she's a young girl and chicks get that way about guys they like and things they want, and she'll get over it when it falls through. She's pretty and fairly smart, and she will eventually realize how silly the idea is, and what kind of person Viva Hate is.

But even regular couples date awhile before considering moving in together. Anything else just smacks of impulsive desperation.

We are dealing with two people who are very sheltered...particularly Viva. However, none of this really matters. The point is, all of this basically stems from me telling Viva point blank, "sorry to break it to you but you don't really have a girlfriend"...at which point Lindsey, rushing to the defense of her online man, overdid it a little and claimed that (although concurrently saving for an apartment) they've already experienced several cross country trips visiting with each other. (I don't know what he does for a living or if he has a job at all, but I do know that as of a month or so ago, she wasn't working at all, so I found that claim a little dubious.)

Realizing I had them in a corner, I asked for one small simple piece of proof that they had ever actually met in real life, or had any kind of "real" relationship. Then they both became very irate and pissy, and of course no proof was produced, and then in an attempt to trip me up, Lindsey (in another thread) asked for photographic proof that I had a sick child. Which, to be snarky, I produced, with one picture, which I would have quickly taken down except that Viva Hate felt the need to embed it in a quote and make fun of my son (he was really mocking me, of course, but any possible angle he could seize on, even one as desperate as a sick little boy, he'd use...but everyone knows that.)

It's all OK, though. I actually find all of this pretty funny. Two little children getting all pissy over someone teasing them about their silly make believe Skype romance.

But like I said...the real oozing sore here is Viva...not Lindsey. If you get her away from Claire Quilty's retarded younger brother for a second) Lindsey is actually a semi-likeable person.

Hang on a second there, champ. Please, please stop pretending that you know anything about my life. What kind of "sheltered existence" have I lived, hm? How do you know about my "overbearing mother"? Perhaps I told you on one of those many late night telephone calls that you composed in your very own crazy mind? I am so sick of reading your bullshit, Aaron. You don't know me. Short of some friendly drunk chit chat, you know virtually nothing about my life that you haven't gathered from googling my name. You scare me. Why don't you tell the people about how honest you are, huh? What about the time you told me you were going to send me a box full of vintage cassette tapes for mix tape I was making? I mean, you did end up sending me 3 tapes, sure, but not after you sent me a text message that said, "I have your address now, not that I ever planned on sending them". Joking or not, that is just f***ing creepy. You seem to have this delusion that Viva Hate is the reason why I kept abruptly cutting off contact with you. I really need you to know that you are absolutely wrong. I cut off contact with you because you always manage to say something that shocks me into seeing what a f***ing creeper you are. That is not Viva's fault, it's yours. However, it's also my fault, in a way. See, I have a horrible habit of thinking that everyone is virtually harmless. I never should have even started corresponding with you in the first place. Another point that you made that couldn't be more wrong is what a lonely little kid I am. When I'm alone, it's because I choose to be. Sure, I'm reclusive a lot of the time, but I have a lot of friends outside the internet (something you may find hard to fathom). When I logged online and started talking to Viva Hate, it's not because I was looking for some sort of long distance relationship. I started talking to him because he's charming and fun to talk to. You yourself have said you were wooed by him (or something of that gay nature). The fact of the matter is, it's none of your business. Yes, we are saving up to move in together, cross country moves are expensive as shit but we're going to make it happen. We're going to make it happen because we love each other. I've found in him a kindred spirit and our relationship is valid as long as we say it is. Who are you to tell us what is and isn't normal? You know what's not normal, Aaron? Posting as much as you do about Viva Hate, and about a situation that has absolutely nothing to do with you. Just f*** off already, yeah?

yeah well apparently the movie isn't over and i'm comfortable where i am, thanks.

Back
Top Bottom