Artwork for The Last Of The Famous International Playboys and Kill Uncle - TTY

MORRIZSEY

Wrong species
http://true-to-you.net/morrissey_news_130305_01[SIZE=+1]

Artwork for "The Last Of The Famous International Playboys" and Kill Uncle

[/SIZE]

[SIZE=+1]"The Last Of The Famous International Playboys" CD single artwork:
the_last_of_the_famous_international_playboys_CD_single_artwork.jpg

"The Last Of The Famous International Playboys" 7" picture disc vinyl single artwork:
the_last_of_the_famous_international_playboys_7_inch_picture_disc_vinyl_single_artwork.jpg

"The Last Of The Famous International Playboys" digital single artwork:
the_last_of_the_famous_international_playboys_digital_single_artwork.jpg

[/SIZE][SIZE=+1]Kill Uncle album artwork:[/SIZE]
kill_uncle_album_artwork.jpg

Re: tty statement on kill uncle/playboys reissue

So does Morrissey have an underbite or not? This is the first time I've seen a pic where he has an opened mouth smile, and from a distance it looks like a normal smile, but when I looked at the large version, it's still blurry enough that I can't make out where the top and lower teeth begin and end, and it also looks like his tongue is peeking through.

I know this seems obsessive but I need to know, I have an underbite, because in my teens my nose cartilage grew too much and that gave me a deviated septum, so it wasn't possible for me to breathe correctly at night, so my jaw slowly started to jut out, and gave me an underbite.

It makes my life easier to know an idol has the same problem as me...please tell me!

So does Morrissey have an underbite or not? This is the first time I've seen a pic where he has an opened mouth smile, and from a distance it looks like a normal smile, but when I looked at the large version, it's still blurry enough that I can't make out where the top and lower teeth begin and end, and it also looks like his tongue is peeking through.

I know this seems obsessive but I need to know, I have an underbite, because in my teens my nose cartilage grew too much and that gave me a deviated septum, so it wasn't possible for me to breathe correctly at night, so my jaw slowly started to jut out, and gave me an underbite.

It makes my life easier to know an idol has the same problem as me...please tell me!

From years of frinkin' I'd say he definitely has an underbite. But I think it's a genetic thing, not a deviated septum. I could be wrong.

terrible album cover for a terrible album, they finally gave me a reason to never buy it. they wasted such a cool album cover when they released it, now they did the album justice.

Back
Top Bottom