Artitst that is killilng their once fruitful career more than Morrissey?

• Thread starter Last Night I Tripped
  • Start date
Can you tell me more about the differences in IQ? Again, let's not make it about your guesses or assumptions about what I might believe. That's irrelevant. I could believe any number of things but that doesn't affect the facts. What I want to know is what specifically you are saying about differences in IQ.
First of all, as the beginning of this video says, Bhops isn't saying anything about race and IQ. It's not his little racist idea, it's a scientific question, and I recommend that you watch the video I linked below if you want to know more.

Sorry, not watching a video.
I want someone to actually make the statement that Bhops is suggesting.

I'm assuming you are white and believe yourself intellectually superior.
Say that then.

If we're going to post videos and links I think this thread needs some Sinead O'Connor. I am sorry I don't know her knew name yet.
Here's her latest hit.

While I’ve never been a fan, Marilyn Manson is doing a great job at bringing himself and his career closer and closer to death. Look at recent live performances and photos. Also, he recently added a dildo with his head painted on the tip to his official store. Fortunately Moz hasn’t resorted to that, yet...

Sorry, not watching a video.
I want someone to actually make the statement that Bhops is suggesting.

I'm assuming you are white and believe yourself intellectually superior.
Say that then.
Sorry to say I'm a black woman, but I do believe myself to be intellectually superior. ;)
I follow science wherever it takes me. There is, I suppose, a chance that this could be pseudo science, so I do have an open mind... but the research says that the average IQ of an African American person is 85 compared to Caucasian average IQ of 100. I hate to say that (which is why I pointed you to a video to do it for me) and I'm looking out for mistakes in the study- considerations that aren't taken into account. It doesn't bring me pleasure or benefit me at all, but I want the truth, whatever it may be. There, will that suffice?

Back
Top Bottom