Article: "World Peace Is None Your Business" [10 Inch Vinyl Indie Exclusive] 4 track EP released (Ju

Re: Article: "World Peace Is None Your Business" [10 Inch Vinyl Indie Exclusive] 4 track EP released

PLAY IT! That's what I'm going to do with mine that just arrived from Bullmoose. Still can't believe I paid under $5 (including shipping.) Got really lucky with this one.

I can't believe I still can't get the bullmoose site to load. It must be off limits to Australia.

Re: Article: "World Peace Is None Your Business" [10 Inch Vinyl Indie Exclusive] 4 track EP released

Mine arrived today! Sealed, with sticker. I guess I’m gonna have to leave it sealed, so I can’t see what the coupon looks like. Is it stupid to open it and play it?

Open it and play it!! Maybe I'm the worst collector ever, but I don't keep anything all wrapped up and pristine. Records were made to be listened to!

Of course, I've never sold anything of my Smiths or Moz stuff and can't imagine ever wanting or needing to, so maybe don't listen to me. ;)

Open it and play it!! Maybe I'm the worst collector ever, but I don't keep anything all wrapped up and pristine. Records were made to be listened to!

Of course, I've never sold anything of my Smiths or Moz stuff and can't imagine ever wanting or needing to, so maybe don't listen to me. ;)

I'm the same.

Consensus is in.....I’m opening it and playing it tomorrow! My wife saw the record box in the mail and was like “oh great...another record...” then when I opened it and showed her the # she was like “that’s awesome. Plus...it’s Morrissey”.

And then hopefully in a few more days I can play the real deal album...or at least somewhere between 7/16 and 7/25 :) haha

update: I opened mine. Gonna work from home tomorrow and hopefully have a chance to listen!

update: I opened mine. Gonna work from home tomorrow and hopefully have a chance to listen!

Is it one of those heavy 180gm records or the 10" equivalent, or is it a bendy one?

Is it one of those heavy 180gm records or the 10" equivalent, or is it a bendy one?

It’s pretty thick. I’ll take another look tomorrow and report back. I managed to safely peel the orange sticker off of the shrink wrap and place it on the sleeve too. Pretty proud of myself for that one. hahah

If anyone is interested...They have the 10" EP in HMV in the UK for £5.99, plain white sleeve and the 4 songs available everywhere else.

:)

It’s pretty thick. I’ll take another look tomorrow and report back. I managed to safely peel the orange sticker off of the shrink wrap and place it on the sleeve too. Pretty proud of myself for that one. hahah

Oh mate I'm the f***ing sticker peelin' ninja! I did it beautifully with all my remaster vinyls. The sleeves never twitched an eyelid!

If anyone is interested...They have the 10" EP in HMV in the UK for £5.99, plain white sleeve and the 4 songs available everywhere else.

:)

Yeah but what about air fares?

UK version is plain white sleeve, not numbered but limited to 1,000 copies only. My local HMV sold out within about 5 seconds of the door opening.

Yeah but what about air fares?

Do you mean if bought online or for someone in the UK to send it over? If it is the former, I don't think HMV sell online anymore and if it is the latter, I dunno.

Do you mean if bought online or for someone in the UK to send it over? If it is the former, I don't think HMV sell online anymore and if it is the latter, I dunno.

Me flying over to buy it.

UK version is not numbered but limited to 1,000 copies only.

That is good to know, thanks !!

Cheers Moz

It's here! #404. Ordered from Bull Moose. (Thanks again for the tip, Stoned!)

WPINOYB_10inch.jpgWPINOYB_10inch_sticker.jpg

I guess bullmoose didn't cancel my order after all? I got two in the mail today #921 and #153

:love:

hooray for stoned

So did any stores on the East Coast actually end up get this for sale (I see Bull Moose did). I was talking to a very knowledgable Moz fan who works at Roughtrade in Brooklyn yesterday and he said they never got any in and was pretty certain no other stores in the area did either. I'm not a collector so I don't have to have one.

So did any stores on the East Coast actually end up get this for sale (I see Bull Moose did). I was talking to a very knowledgable Moz fan who works at Roughtrade in Brooklyn yesterday and he said they never got any in and was pretty certain no other stores in the area did either. I'm not a collector so I don't have to have one.

Yes I got some copies from 2 different newbury comics in Massachusetts.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom