Article: "World Peace Is None Your Business" [10 Inch Vinyl Indie Exclusive] 4 track EP released (Ju

Re: Article: "World Peace Is None Your Business" [10 Inch Vinyl Indie Exclusive] 4 track EP released

What can I say? I just don't like people taking advantage of these situations (I don't like super-limited, rare-by-design stuff in general--and 1K for a Morrissey record is incredibly limited).

It's not a win-win situation because I'd be a massive loser if I were willing to drop $50 on a 10" that just came out.
At this point, all I've got is being salty, heh... :squiffy:

It's a matter of opinion. The way i see it....If i can purchase two, keep one for myself and sell the other, I can use that extra cash to put into Morrissey records I don't have.
I understand where you're coming from, I just don't see the need to fuss. Some fellas are lucky and some ain't. I was lucky to find a store who had one available.
The reason I say buy it now is because if you're really wanting it. There's always the possibility that the price will go up more than it is now, so take advantage of it! Of course it can go the opposite and go down in price. Who knows..

Also, I wouldn't be surprised if the same situation happens with the Hot Topic exclusive. If there's also 1000, that's going to be another hunt for stores that actually have it in stock...

Re: Article: "World Peace Is None Your Business" [10 Inch Vinyl Indie Exclusive] 4 track EP released

That's what happened to me with another online seller from the Recordstore Website. And I only ordered one.

Now that I think about it it said at the bottom of the page, limit one per order. Could this be why they are cancelling orders?

my order got cancelled and now it says available in store only : (

Last edited:

Thanks for ordering from the all new bullmoose.com website! The following item(s) has been packaged and will go out in our next shipment.
MORRISSEY/WORLD PEACE IS NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS@INCLUDES $2 COUPON TOWARDS THE FULL LENGTH MORRISSEY/WORLD PEACE IS NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS@INCLUDES $2 COUPON TOWARDS THE FULL LENGTH
Processed on: 07/09/14

Here goes nothing!

Thanks for ordering from the all new bullmoose.com website! The following item(s) has been packaged and will go out in our next shipment.
MORRISSEY/WORLD PEACE IS NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS@INCLUDES $2 COUPON TOWARDS THE FULL LENGTH MORRISSEY/WORLD PEACE IS NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS@INCLUDES $2 COUPON TOWARDS THE FULL LENGTH

Here goes nothing!

I got this email as well, and I ordered 2. Hope it goes through. This is actually a really great record store.

I got the same email! Fingers crossed. (I only ordered one, FWIW.)

Here goes nothing!

When did you find out about this site? Someone's been keeping secrets :rolleyes:

I just tried their site and it won't load at all no matter what I do. Dodgy?

When did you find out about this site? Someone's been keeping secrets :rolleyes:

I just tried their site and it won't load at all no matter what I do. Dodgy?

I saw the link when Stoned posted it this morning and ordered right away. It's still loading fine for me now, but it says it's available in-store only.

I saw the link when Stoned posted it this morning and ordered right away. It's still loading fine for me now, but it says it's available in-store only.

Stoned is always on the case. I still can't get it to load but I guess it doesn't matter now anyway. I'm not having much faith in my disc turning up from the German site as it sounds to me like they were waiting for stock to be delivered rather than actually having them in hand to sell.

Does anyone know if there is a way I can get this online and shipped to Australia? Every link I have tried is in store only or sold out.

Cheers,

Matt

It's a matter of opinion. The way i see it....If i can purchase two, keep one for myself and sell the other, I can use that extra cash to put into Morrissey records I don't have.
I understand where you're coming from, I just don't see the need to fuss. Some fellas are lucky and some ain't. I was lucky to find a store who had one available.
The reason I say buy it now is because if you're really wanting it. There's always the possibility that the price will go up more than it is now, so take advantage of it! Of course it can go the opposite and go down in price. Who knows..

Also, I wouldn't be surprised if the same situation happens with the Hot Topic exclusive. If there's also 1000, that's going to be another hunt for stores that actually have it in stock...

haha, I'm willing to wait and see what happens. Anyway, of course I'm only jealous...

I mean, ethically speaking, I do not like the idea of flipping for more than something's worth, and I've avoided doing it myself on that ground, but I also haven't got any money concerns (being that I haven't got any money), so it's easy to be idealistic about that crap until the rent is due, which I understand perfectly well, despite not liking to admit it when it comes to people flipping new releases.

I just "googled" trying to find out more info about the "orange" edition of WPINOYB and this site came up so I posted the link here so that some people could benefit from it. And I am glad they did.

Cheers Moz

Last edited:

The 10" isn't out until Monday in Europe - there was a delay at the pressing plant, apparently, so now it's out the same day as the album.

I had pre-ordered with the German link. I called Infrarot this morning, and the guy said that they divided the stock among the customers, and I can go ahead and pay. Hopefully, they ship it out today.

The 'European version' is in fact the same one as the USA release.
There is a sticker on the sleeve stating that it was manufactured in the USA.
The only difference is that the one being sold in Europe does not come factory sealed and it does not have the orange round sticker offering '$2 off purchase of forthcoming album'.

Thanks I.R.

Cheers Moz

marred- I was at work and happened to be on the board at the right time when the link was posted. I only ordered one as well, which I will not be flipping. I'd possibly be into trading though if peeps are interested, I dunno!

Slightly underwhelmed now, really wanted my copy to be sealed w/sticker like the US ones. I'll probably end up buying one on eBay for 50 quid after all ..

Slightly underwhelmed now, really wanted my copy to be sealed w/sticker like the US ones. I'll probably end up buying one on eBay for 50 quid after all ..

Are the ones on the site I ordered from not sealed or something?

Back
Top Bottom