Article: "World Peace Is None Your Business" [10 Inch Vinyl Indie Exclusive] 4 track EP released (Ju

Re: Article: "World Peace Is None Your Business" [10 Inch Vinyl Indie Exclusive] 4 track EP released

I still think this is the most pointless 10” that’s ever existed, yet somehow I can’t stop thinking I need it.

Re: Article: "World Peace Is None Your Business" [10 Inch Vinyl Indie Exclusive] 4 track EP released

All of a sadden , Amazon.de says that the 10" Vinyl is not available and they don't know if it will ever be !! Amazon.it has it still there to be pre ordered but mind you...it may not have been updated....

Cheers Moz

I am with you , a missed opportunity....oh Steven you dont love us anymore!!

Cheers Moz

You'd better get used to the unrequited kind if you wanna be a Morrissey fan :)

All of a sadden , Amazon.de says that the 10" Vinyl is not available and they don't know if it will ever be !! Amazon.it has it still there to be pre ordered but mind you...it may not have been updated....

Cheers Moz

maybe they had just a few (one? two?) and someone bought them?

Last edited:
As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

Already on eBay? Man people are the worst :)

Here we are.....

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/MORRISSEY...5258699?pt=Music_on_Vinyl&hash=item3ce41ec1cb

Could it be that they are numbered ? In the description it says ......SEALED 10" #252 (the other one on sale) and this one SEALED 10" #537....

Cheers Moz

They are hand-numbered - I picked up a copy at Newbury Comics this weekend. Not much info out there on this...

I have searched but can't seem to find this.

Anyone got the direct links to Amazon de or Amazon fr ?

This is an "indie exclusive" i think the reason why amazon.de have pulled this release is because they couldn't obtain it as they are not 'independent'

Judging by the numbers, it seems as if its limited to 1000 hand numbered copies and is only available at your local independent record store, in person only.

Should become a collectors item pretty quickly maybe?

This is an "indie exclusive" i think the reason why amazon.de have pulled this release is because they couldn't obtain it as they are not 'independent'

Judging by the numbers, it seems as if its limited to 1000 hand numbered copies and is only available at your local independent record store, in person only.

Should become a collectors item pretty quickly maybe?

It's not in person only. I have ordered and paid for one online so fingers crossed it comes.

I've been calling around Newbury comics and this is a mess. One store got it last week and out a copy on hold for me and I'll run over today. Another store said the computer says it's coming out today and but had to call the head office, as they get fined for putting out something early. At least I'll have a copy in my hands today.

I stopped by a local record store on my lunch break and picked up the first of five copies the store had in stock. It was $2 and came with a $2 coupon for the album proper.

10inch1.jpg 10inch2.jpg

Picked up 3 copies, but will get more tomorrow after tonight's shipment.

So pissed!!! The record store I go to in Mahattan didn't have any copies and all I got was a blank look from the guy behind the counter who looked it up in the computer and confused this release for the upcoming album. Can't find it online or in the real world, sans ebay where they will probably go for ridiculous prices. If anyone has an extra copy and doesn't want an exorbitant amount, please pm me. I will pay well, but I'm not an idiot with ridiculous stacks of cash to blow. Or if anyone knows a place in the US to order one, please let me know. Thanks in advance.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom