Article: "World Peace Is None Your Business" [10 Inch Vinyl Indie Exclusive] 4 track EP released (Ju

Discussion in 'General Discussion archive 2014 (read-only)' started by www.thesmithschile.cl, Jul 1, 2014.

By www.thesmithschile.cl on Jul 1, 2014 at 5:35 PM
  1. www.thesmithschile.cl

www.thesmithschile.cl New Member

UPDATE July 2:
    Posted by Abrahan, release date changed to July 7 on the Record Store Day site.

Format: 10" Vinyl - Record Store Day
    Rel. Date: 07/07/2014
    UPC: 602537852574

1. World Peace is None of Your Business
    2. Istanbul
    3. Earth is the Loneliest Planet
    4. The Bullfighter Dies

http://www.recordstoreday.com/Item/9006436273
    http://www.plan9music.com/Item/9006436273
    http://www.infrarot.de/morrissey/world-peace-is-none-of-your-business-limited-10-vinyl/9943785

UPDATE July 3:
    image posted by Stoned:

[​IMG]

Comunidad Morrissey Smiths Chile.
    www.thesmithschile.cl
    https://www.facebook.com/morrissey.chile.5

Last edited by a moderator: May 15, 2016
    1. Stoned
      Stoned
      Re: Morrissey - World Peace Is None Your Business [ 10" ]

Thanks for posting this!

Cheers Moz
    2. Satlook
      Satlook
      Where can i buy it ?
      i can not ordered at that links.
    3. Anonymous
      Anonymous
      Re: Article: "World Peace Is None Your Business" [10 Inch Vinyl Indie Exclusive] 4 track EP released

Yeah I confused. Can I get it at Newbury comics?
    4. rivum
      rivum
      leave it to moz to make a release for record store day 2.5 months after the actual event...
    5. Stoned
      Stoned
      Re: Article: "World Peace Is None Your Business" [10 Inch Vinyl Indie Exclusive] 4 track EP released

About the release date : in Germany it ll be 11th July ( see that german link) while in the UK the 14th, I suppose......

Cheers Moz
    6. wemissumoz
      wemissumoz

Newbury Comics comes up when you enter a Boston zip in the recordstore.com link. I get their weekly email and this wasn't listed as something that was being released today, so I would call them before running over.
    7. Anonymous
      Anonymous

Does anybody have any links for a UK seller?
    8. Anonymous
      Anonymous

I ran over as I was close by, but the Burlington store didn't have it.
    9. Abrahan
      Abrahan
      The date seems to have been updated on the recordstore.com link... to 7/7/2014 from 7/1/2014
    10. Anonymous
      Anonymous

It is giving me the option to pre-order, but there's no price.

Is it safe to pre-order? Anyone know how much it will cost?
    11. www.thesmithschile.cl
      www.thesmithschile.cl

Yeah, they changed it.
    12. HangtheDJ16
      HangtheDJ16
      Does anybody else find it a tad disappointing that it's merely a release featuring 4 album tracks (which we're getting on vinyl very soon anyway) and no b-sides like Scandinavia/Art-Hounds or even People/Action etc. ?
    13. Sidnettle
      Sidnettle

I suppose so. but isn't it the definitive singles collection [LOL]?
    14. marred
      marred
      4 tracks from the record we have already heard with the same sleeve as the record? Forgive me for not getting overly excited. Also 4 singles with one sleeve? It's definitely saving them money on art work.

It's basically the new album missing 14 tracks :)
      Last edited: Jul 2, 2014
    15. Anonymous
      Anonymous

Same cover as the album, same 4 tracks we've already heard, which are also going to be on the album a week later.
      This could possibly be the most pointless slab of vinyl I've seen in my life.
      I normally buy any Morrissey record - but - why bother with this?
    16. 9 x Fined
      9 x Fined
      Aka: duds on plastic
    17. Sal Kramer
      Sal Kramer

Exactly!:lbf:
    18. Anonymous
      Anonymous

I'm just disappointed that he doesn't seem to care about artwork anymore.
    19. marred
      marred

harvest really have not done their research on Morrissey fans at all. Even an exclusive sleeve would've opened my wallet but this release is for the obsessives at collector's corner. They are really getting a lot of mileage out of this sleeve.

Plus I'm getting a bit sick of listening to these 4 tracks and can't imagine ever wanting to play this 10 inch record ever if I owned it.