Article: TTY: Mania at Morrissey concert in Hull, 18 September​ 2015; UK record labels remain 'not i

A bunch of animals, fighting each other over a 56 year old man's sweaty shirt. Things like this make me embarrassed to be a Morrissey fan. :(

A bunch of animals, fighting each other over a 56 year old man's sweaty shirt. Things like this make me embarrassed to be a Morrissey fan. :(

Dries Van Noten though?

It's quite ironic that I feel the exact same cognitive dissonance about being a fan of my local sports teams as I do about being a fan of Morrissey.

Both have fans that I would sooner see driven off a cliff than ever have to associate myself with them.

It's quite ironic that I feel the exact same cognitive dissonance about being a fan of my local sports teams as I do about being a fan of Morrissey.

Both have fans that I would sooner see driven off a cliff than ever have to associate myself with them.

i share this feeling most days

Good point! You know, this problem could have been avoided if security permitted people to bring scissors in the venue. Then someone could have just cut a piece of the shirt.

Wonder which one was Marcus Dredge from Facebook. He said he would be there.

For Moz to get a good deal, which would benefit me as a listener in turn, he might have to do something he doesn't want to do. A celebrity competition reality show!!!!

Simply, he will never be 'allowed' a record label, as Cameron and the bastard Tories don't want anyone like him to have a voice. It's obvious they are threatening him to stop touring so he cannot proclaim his message and show people the truth - they did it with Brand.

We need a Corbyn revolution to bring Moz back to the masses!

Kill the Tory scum!

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom