Article: TTY: Bill Oddie, who hates Morrissey, comments on William The Terrible's endorsement of tro

An anonymous person posts:

Bill Oddie, who hates Morrissey, comments on William The Terrible's endorsement of trophy hunting - true-to-you.net
4 April 2016

"I think it's ridiculous. It's grotesque. When I saw what he said, I thought, well that's commercial euthanasia then, isn't it? We may as well start doing that with our grannies and grandpas. The Royal Family is steeped in blood sports and always has been, but William's comments did make me think about giving back my OBE. I don't mind disrespecting the Royal Family; I'm surprised I'm not on some sort of black list, because the Royal Family does seem totally pointless to me."
In a final blow to William, Oddie adds: "It was hypocritical of him, although, really, it was more that he's just not very bright sometimes. I'm afraid that's more what it is."

img_1491.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
that smiley is sorely underused. i feel like this place needs more drama. dont you sometimes wish mozzer would reply to brummieboy? it'd be so awesome and hilarious to see them get into it, even if dear mozzer would trounce brummieboy into the ground, and even if he would have to lower himself considerably beneath his normal high minded station in order to do so.

- - - Updated - - -

Ah, a new energy enters me and an old energy's renewed, when I hear you dear, espouse romantic views. Thank you. Thank yous.
i do it allllll for you!

It is time for me to say goodbye.

I crossed the Abyss last night and my Holy Guardian Angel says I must now stop posting here.

It's incompatible with the next phase of this existential adventure.

Zozo says "No".

Farewell.

A∴A

93 93/93

Thanks for proving every single point I made with this prissy, hissy-fit bitch reply.

Seriously, you are one of the funniest 'fan' casualties on this site. Please carry on. I will just sit back and LOL!

best wishes
BB
You're calling my post a hissy fit? Jesus. The delusion!

Thanks for proving MY point. Instead of challenging me and my, if I may say so myself, very level headed and exact criticisms you reply with the same desperate, end-of-the-road, watered down, insipid, boring stuff as usual, about fans and casualties... Shouting loudly, saying absolutely nothing.

Here's to hoping those Goodbye bullshit things you posted means you've FINALLY decided to move on with your wreck of a life.

I crossed the Abyss last night and my Holy Guardian Angel says I must now stop posting here.

Zozo says "No".

Farewell.

A∴A

93 93/93

The longer I hang around here the more I appreciate your posts. (Who would have thought). Once again I had a good laugh with the Ouija board video. Do you think that Morrissey ever resorted to one in real life? That would be funny. What's not funny is the song itself. I hate it.

I take it that O.B.E, stands for Odious Bell End?

Noooo don't go BB!! *stamps feet*

Zozo says "No".

Farewell.

A∴A

93 93/93

Brummie Boy will rise again have no fear of that.

Benny-the-British-Butcher

Did somebody say something ?
Using one of my old catchphrases ?

Bet it was that stupid bitch Ketchup Bum I packed off to the damp dark room with the other mushrooms. She's still learning the ropes on here. Like I said B-Boy will return and when he does Ketchup Bum shall get down on all fours and orally cleanse my starfish.

Yours in debunking

Benny-the-British-Butcher

Do Kate and William really think the public are that stupid that they pose with baby rhinos in hopes people will forget all William's comments about killing animals. There trip to wildlife sanctuary is just a PR stunt. Why do they exist?

Do Kate and William really think the public are that stupid that they pose with baby rhinos in hopes people will forget all William's comments about killing animals. There trip to wildlife sanctuary is just a PR stunt. Why do they exist?

They exist for the tourists. They are Mickey and Minnie and Harry is Donald Duck. London is Disneyland.

Baby rhinos have a right to exist. Old rhinos too. ;)

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom