Article: TTY: Bill Oddie, who hates Morrissey, comments on William The Terrible's endorsement of tro

An anonymous person posts:

Bill Oddie, who hates Morrissey, comments on William The Terrible's endorsement of trophy hunting - true-to-you.net
4 April 2016

"I think it's ridiculous. It's grotesque. When I saw what he said, I thought, well that's commercial euthanasia then, isn't it? We may as well start doing that with our grannies and grandpas. The Royal Family is steeped in blood sports and always has been, but William's comments did make me think about giving back my OBE. I don't mind disrespecting the Royal Family; I'm surprised I'm not on some sort of black list, because the Royal Family does seem totally pointless to me."
In a final blow to William, Oddie adds: "It was hypocritical of him, although, really, it was more that he's just not very bright sometimes. I'm afraid that's more what it is."

img_1491.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Why does William love killing so much? Is he psychotic? Is he naturally evil? Is it some sort of reaction from the death of his mother? I cannot grasp this. Why does anyone kill for fun? Isn't it disturbing to think that lots of people enjoy this? Surely these are to a certain extent dangerous people?
Lots of questions. I am at a loss.

Those people of the royalties brainwash their children since they are babies. The kids are educated to believe they are a superior caste, that they have rights that other people don't have, that they are entitled to a lot of privileges that common people cant' dream of, that they can decide about the life and death of people and other living beings, etc. How can they be detoxified of those toxic beliefs? It's quite difficult, they have grown in a cult and that cult is what define them as persons. Without that membership they woud find they are precisely what they despise: common people.

And remember: nobody can make an exercise of superiority without slave minds that support them.

Last edited:
Looks like nobody cares enough to enlighten you. Try google.
i already did. :( i realized as soon as i made the post that i had no confidence in anyone here so i made the great effort and typed it into google myself. it was hard work, but i did it. and afterward, i felt, as they say on oprah, empowered. go me.

i already did. :( i realized as soon as i made the post that i had no confidence in anyone here so i made the great effort and typed it into google myself. It was hard work, but i did it. And afterward, i felt, as they say on oprah, empowered. Go me.

:d:d:d

The Goodies were never that funny. They were a bit funny for about 18 months in the mid 70s. That was it. There isn't a Goodies revival.

My comment to your 2nd sentence. I've never heard of Bill Oddie or The Goodies, so there. They might have been popular in the UK, but that's about it.

Something they have in common with Morrissey then.

Good on him to attempt objectivity by (not so subtly) pointing out he points out the opinion of some who doesn't even like him :squiffy: but I still don't understand why he cares about Royalty. They are a SYMBOL. They're like the type of font used in a sentence, not the original Gutenberg press letters itself? Directing anger towards them is like kicking a wall over and over and over that nobody cares about which is starting to have another parallel. Mix it up, Morrissey. Talk about stuff that makes you happy without an agenda. Post a pic of your socks on the couch watching Netflix. Also this post speaks volumes why you didn't write a Bowie eulogy, because he didn't even like you. He did.

The "prince" wants some trashy lady from Philadelphia to play at is 21st birthday party when he could have anyone in the world. This just shows that if this reseeding hairline clown didn't have so called "royal" blood he would be working pumping gas in Jackson, Mississippi and huntin' gators on his free time. Good for Pink though in telling Prince Hillbilly off.

Those people of the royalties brainwash their children since they are babies. The kids are educated to believe they are a superior caste, that they have rights that other people don't have, that they are entitled to a lot of privileges that common people cant' dream of, that they can decide about the life and death of people and other living beings, etc. How can they be detoxified of those toxic beliefs? It's quite difficult, they have grown in a cult and that cult is what define them as persons. Without that membership they woud find they are precisely what they despise: common people.

And remember: nobody can make an exercise of superiority without slave minds that support them.

Bold text is perfect description of The Cult of Morrissey and his 'Fans'. Thanks!

How could anyone hate Mozzer? A lot of people are very jealous of his amazing talent.

I think there is a percentage of people who just can't tolerate his vocal style. We all know people who have said this to us.

And then another percentage of people who thinks he is a childish, annoying, self-serving, stubborn, pretentious brat.

Bold text is perfect description of The Cult of Morrissey and his 'Fans'. Thanks!

You are so used to think with subject's mentality that you think others are the same than you. I have my own and private reasons to think like I do, and those reasons have their roots in times when Morrissey hadn't yet been born. Ignorant.

You are so used to think with subject's mentality that you think others are the same than you. I have my own and private reasons to think like I do, and those reasons have their roots in times when Morrissey hadn't yet been born. Ignorant.

U wot mt8?

Good on him to attempt objectivity by (not so subtly) pointing out he points out the opinion of some who doesn't even like him :squiffy: but I still don't understand why he cares about Royalty. They are a SYMBOL. They're like the type of font used in a sentence, not the original Gutenberg press letters itself? Directing anger towards them is like kicking a wall over and over and over that nobody cares about which is starting to have another parallel. Mix it up, Morrissey. Talk about stuff that makes you happy without an agenda. Post a pic of your socks on the couch watching Netflix. Also this post speaks volumes why you didn't write a Bowie eulogy, because he didn't even like you. He did.

I agree full on. Get over the f***ing Royalties. It's boring. You know they're shit, we know they're shit, everyone with half a brain knows they're evil, ignorant shit. Talk about other stuff, positive stuff. Stuff that you're into. Latest records you bought, films you've seen. Top 10 greatest lp's. General thoughts on life and existence.

He has this wondrous mind and soul, utterly beautiful, and the only glimpses into it he gives us are these fruitless and obsessive rants about the royals.

Yes, William is psychotic. So is his wife. She likes to buy cold cuts (same stuff David Bowie ate) at her local grocer and she bragged about bagging a big bird on her birthday. Those two are evil and corrupt.

Funny thing. The above meme with Pink. I saw the same meme on Facebook, but it was with Miley Cirus instead. I don't think Pink is vegan. If I remember correctly I read that.

"His initials are B.O." - Moz

#TheRichMustProfitAndGetRicherAndThePoorMustStayPoor

Why does William love killing so much? Is he psychotic? Is he naturally evil? Is it some sort of reaction from the death of his mother? I cannot grasp this. Why does anyone kill for fun? Isn't it disturbing to think that lots of people enjoy this? Surely these are to a certain extent dangerous people?
Lots of questions. I am at a loss.

god, that would be so upsetting if he actually took your advice and did that.

Whatever, just let us get glances at you without you spelling it out while judging people. Just be the cool person you are, don't keep maintaining this affluent, has-airs nonsense.

Whatever, just let us get glances at you without you spelling it out while judging people. Just be the cool person you are, don't keep maintaining this affluent, has-airs nonsense.

i dont know what you're talking about.affluent? i dont even have running water (a fact i like to tell people every chance i get just for the shocked expression it brings to their faces (i mean, i do have running water, but only in the bathroom. so to wash dishes and such i have to fill up buckets. it's all very romantic)). i'm a pauper, i assure you, and i make no effort to hide this behind any "airs', as you say.

i dont think i judge people either, but maybe i do. it's not something i've ever really thought about, i guess. if you could point out one instance where i have that would be helpful in my journey toward becoming more.. er.... magnanimous. yeah, magnanimous, i like that.:cool:

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom