Article: The target of Morrissey’s alleged-but-denied murder/pain plot answered a couple of our ques

Re: Article: The target of Morrissey’s alleged-but-denied murder/pain plot answered a couple of our

Nice find.

Re: Article: The target of Morrissey’s alleged-but-denied murder/pain plot answered a couple of our

Sorry I think I've mistyped - didn't mean to hit up Tseng-solo!

... Actually, 'hit up' is probably the wrong choice of words, given the circumstances!

David T is milking this...

Sorry I think I've mistyped - didn't mean to hit up Tseng-solo!

... Actually, 'hit up' is probably the wrong choice of words, given the circumstances!

The fourth word in the title of the article is Morrissey, dumbass.

David T is milking this...

How so? By responding to interview requests? Interviews like Morrissey should have given to boost the sales of his album? To get to high chart positions? Like those charted on TTY? Rather than complain about someone he used to pay?

Last edited:

You are pretty laughable. You sit there and write vile comments to those who do not kiss the almighty Mozfather's arse and fall on his every word. It is quite humorous to see someone like you here whine and complain when one of use chimes in about how sorry Morrissey has become; we cite the evidence--WPINOYB, the ridiculous statements, and ever-present tour cancellations.

Great job in the interview, David!

Re: Article: The target of Morrissey’s alleged-but-denied murder/pain plot answered a couple of ouru

But the article is an interview with David!

I didn't mean anything by what I said. I was just being flippant, really. I'm not trolling. Just trying to provide a little light relief. I'll get my coat.

I don't think that calling me a 'dumbass' is a proportionate response.

Last edited:

You are pretty laughable. You sit there and write vile comments to those who do not kiss the almighty Mozfather's arse and fall on his every word. It is quite humorous to see someone like you here whine and complain when one of use chimes in about how sorry Morrissey has become; we cite the evidence--WPINOYB, the ridiculous statements, and ever-present tour cancellations.

You aren't very good at language comprehension, are you? I attack everyone.

Re: Article: The target of Morrissey’s alleged-but-denied murder/pain plot answered a couple of ouru

But the article is an interview with David!

I didn't mean anything by what I said. I was just being flippant, really. I'm not trolling. Just trying to provide a little light relief. I'll get my coat.

But it's an article about Morrissey. If it was an interview with Janice Long you wouldn't say "Oh I logged onto Long-solo.com." I'm sorry I bit your head off. I hate today,

How so? By responding to interview requests? Interviews like Morrissey should have given to boost the sales of his album? To get to high chart positions? Like those charted on TTY? Rather than complain about someone he used to pay?

Whats with all the questions? You don't make any sense? He is clearly milking it? Why are there 2 articles on the front page already about davidt's response? Its not like he says anything new or interesting? can't they be merged? Anyone else starting to wish this ridiculous story was actually true?

Why is davidt pretending that it could all be real?

If I was davidt I would sleep with one eye open and I certainly wouldn't try and sneak into any concerts again just in case lol?

But it's an article about Morrissey. If it was an interview with Janice Long you wouldn't say "Oh I logged onto Long-solo.com." I'm sorry I bit your head off. I hate today,

My comment was supposed to be satirical; I was trying to emphasise the fact that David T is making the news. There is irony in that, what with it being his site, effectively. That's all. I hope that today improves for you!

lol everyone is just horrible to everyone on this website. Let's just have one huge free-for-all.

Again, pompous bedroom critics who think they know how Morrissey ought to be running his career... Yawn.

And another usual suspect who evidently believes every word of this pitifully transparent extortion attempt simply because he believes it makes Morrissey look bad and davidt look good.... The only people who will ever come out of this badly are the failed extortionist and Tseng himself. The unconvincing protests that So_Low is a fansite and that Tseng asks for refunds on unused tickets would be hilarious if it wasn't so utterly pathetic.

Now let's see whether this site REALLY espouses freedom of speech or whether this post is removed.

Again, pompous bedroom critics who think they know how Morrissey ought to be running his career... Yawn.

And another usual suspect who evidently believes every word of this pitifully transparent extortion attempt simply because he believes it makes Morrissey look bad and davidt look good.... The only people who will ever come out of this badly are the failed extortionist and Tseng himself. The unconvincing protests that So_Low is a fansite and that Tseng asks for refunds on unused tickets would be hilarious if it wasn't so utterly pathetic.

Now let's see whether this site REALLY espouses freedom of speech or whether this post is removed.

You must be one of those who believes that Morrissey is always right and everything that he does is perfect. He failed on WPINOYB, he failed on his tour, and it seems like the only that he is good at lately is whining and moaning about others. Perhaps you should head to Tweet with TRB and his group--they actually talk to Morrissey.

It's not "evidence" though, it's just the well-rehearsed and utterly predictable opinion of about six people, that's what's really funny. And the same six people are the only ones on here taking this bullshit seriously.

Oh, and davdt - might be a good idea to keep your mouth shut when the media wants to interview because you don't do yourself any favors by (unconvincingly) posing as a fan and playing the victim.

A truly calm, classy and measured response from david would have been "This is so obviously untrue, so clearly the fabricated nonsense of an extortionist that it's not even worth commenting".

However, a response characteristic of SoLow would be to suggest that he finds it worrying and thereby implying that it seems credible = more inexhaustively negative comment about morrissey.

David is increasing the revenue he makes on this site by going high-profile, i.e. milking it. It's a simple line of logic to follow. Maybe you're not getting it because you're convoluting the point with non-germane questions about Morrissey. Clear your head a bit -- it's probably been a long couple of days for you.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom