Article: The target of Morrissey’s alleged-but-denied murder/pain plot answered a couple of our ques

Re: Article: The target of Morrissey’s alleged-but-denied murder/pain plot answered a couple of our

How am I the stalker? I'm the one that needs to get the restraining order.

Look, davdt....it's obvious that you were a fan at one time, that's plain to see. But now even the paparazzi morons at TMZ knew enough to ask you why, if you are a fan, and you know that Morrissey dislikes the site...why don't you shut it down?

You had no credible answer. I can tell you right now, I am a fan, and if Morrissey made it plain to me he didn't like a site that I was operating, I would change it or shut it down...

By continuing to harass him with this site you have become a stalker...plain and simple

Where's the proof you need a restraining order????

Re: Article: The target of Morrissey’s alleged-but-denied murder/pain plot answered a couple of our

Check the news, there are several hundred articles about it. Look at Morrissey's recent statement, he says he isn't bothered but mentions my name 5 times. I think anyone would be concerned for their safety if they are named in this way.

If the site exists to serve Morrissey only I would certainly shut it down... but it doesn't. If you don't like the site, go somewhere else.

Look, davdt....it's obvious that you were a fan at one time, that's plain to see. But now even the paparazzi morons at TMZ knew enough to ask you why, if you are a fan, and you know that Morrissey dislikes the site...why don't you shut it down?

You had no credible answer. I can tell you right now, I am a fan, and if Morrissey made it plain to me he didn't like a site that I was operating, I would change it or shut it down...

By continuing to harass him with this site you have become a stalker...plain and simple

Where's the proof you need a restraining order????

Check the news, there are several hundred articles about it. Look at Morrissey's recent statement, he says he isn't bothered but mentions my name 5 times. I think anyone would be concerned for their safety if they are named in this way.

If the site exists to serve Morrissey only I would certainly shut it down... but it doesn't. If you don't like the site, go somewhere else.

Like I said before it's not about Morrissey any more...it's become about you....you really can't see that?

You can make this a better site if you really care for Morrissey.....but it looks like the love that once existed has turned to hate....Why is that?

You can't really believe that Morrissey would want you snuffed....get real. And hire a lunkhead of a bodyguard to do it....You've gotta live in the real world man...

Last edited by a moderator:

Like I said before it's not about Morrissey any more...it's become about you....you really can't see that?

Only in the last couple days since I was the target of an alleged hit. Otherwise, no, the site is about Morrissey and related topics, not about me.

How am I the stalker? I'm the one that needs to get the restraining order.

It's morrissey who needs the restraining order to keep you away from his gigs and out of his personal life, you're just enjoying your 15 mins of fame in an otherwise anonymous existence, keep at them Keene, you're doing a great job!

Because we all know how much Morrissey loves pussy.

He wore a pussy crown named fanny atop his head. I'm sure he wouldn't mind taking a pink dip.

Only in the last couple days since I was the target of an alleged hit. Otherwise, no, the site is about Morrissey and related topics, not about me.

Honest to God I'm not trying to gig you...I just want you to see what Morrissey and everyone else does...if you are a fan why do things or run a site that he feels misrepresents him and everything he stands for?
Why do it?....I think you can do better...extend an olive branch....heal the wounds...Bring back the respect and love for an extraordinary artist...

How can you be target of an alleged hit? That makes no sense whatsoever. Sorry dude, you are being a drama queen over all of this and perpetuating the nonsense. Let it rest, delete all the hit-related threads, pick yourself up, dust yourself down and start all over again.

Morrissey still won't like you but you will have earned the respect of a lot of Moz fans who have their arses on the fence on this one.

The site is what people make of it, it doesn't 'misrepresent' him. If you and like you said 'everyone else' sees it this way, why aren't they going somewhere else?

Honest to God I'm not trying to gig you...I just want you to see what Morrissey and everyone else does...if you are a fan why do things or run a site that he feels misrepresents him and everything he stands for?
Why do it?....I think you can do better...extend an olive branch....heal the wounds...Bring back the respect and love for an extraordinary artist...

:head-smack:

David asked you several times to suggest what actually should be done to make this site better, but you still haven't given anything specific.

Carry on keep repeating your mantra "bring back the respect and love for an extraordinary artist".
I stop reading your post.

:head-smack:

David asked you several times to suggest what actually should be done to make this site better, but you still haven't given anything specific.

Carry on keep repeating your mantra "bring back the respect and love for an extraordinary artist".
I stop reading your post.

Not true.....you haven't read what I've said...

The site is what people make of it, it doesn't 'misrepresent' him. If you and like you said 'everyone else' sees it this way, why aren't they going somewhere else?

Eventually that may happen.....but you've got to see what this site has morphed into.

It's either laziness or lack of leadership that allows a site to be ground down by trolling clowns. And that's exactly what's happened here. Get it together....come on. Just because a bunch of needy clowns keep posting negative garbage does that justify it..?.

That's not what Keene said, he said that Morrissey feels the site mis-represents him, surely that must count for something?

This site is bigger than DavidT now--maybe he feels like he has an obligation to its readers and that's why he continues. I don't know the metrics of the site, but judging from the member's individual numbers (eugenius = #117, keene = #24,534, etc.), I'd say there are thousands that use this site on a daily basis.

While I'm sure there is some general maintenance involved, most of this site is automated and with the moderators in place, I doubt DavidT touches this site very much aside from the time he participates in the forums. I doubt he's involved as you think he might be.

Last edited:

This site is bigger than DavidT now--maybe he feels like he has an obligation to its readers and that's why he continues. I don't know the metrics of the site, but judging from the member's individual numbers (eugenius = #117, keene = #24,534, etc.), I'd say there are thousands that use this site on a daily basis.

While I'm sure there is some general maintenance involved, most of this site is automated and with the moderators in place, I doubt DavidT touches this site very much aside from the time he participates in the forums. I doubt he's involved as you think he might be.

I don't believe this site is bigger than davidt. He needs to be a leader here....just like he was a few minutes ago and moved the trolls to another location.

Why not have another location for negative remarks and trolling....anyone that has garbage to post is ignored and reported and then moved over to the troll section...? Or something like that....come on davit you can come up with something.

I'm going to have to believe TMZ over the vague accusations by your 'source' since you can't provide any actual proof.

Let's look at the facts:

I, and I alone, posted that you talked to TMZ before ANY information was ever released to the public--this is indisputable and clearly proves that my source was correct then--and is now.

I posted a thoughtful and reasonable response to your request for suggestions that you instantly dismissed--which fits behavior that you've displayed previously on this site (let's also not forget that your cockroach known as UncleSkinny tried to dismiss it by saying that I was complaining--yeah, that makes sense).

TMZ released a headline saying that a lawsuit was filed when NO lawsuit has ever been filed. TMZ, a gossip site, with a long and sordid history of releasing false information, and you instantly jumped on their bandwagon and did interview after interview while never asking them to provide you with ANY factual information regarding the lawsuit. People of Morrissey-Solo: ask yourself how the person who is willing to post anything positive or negative in order to get as much information as possible about Morrissey out and to the public was NOT interested in seeing the actual documents involving Morrissey, himself, and his LIFE?

Morrissey released a statement dismissing the charges as fabrication and mentioned your name multiple times.

I posted here stating that Bradley's story is false, the lawsuit is false, and that TMZ created the story in order to get the hits and attention that they crave. You immediately attacked me by proclaiming that without me providing ANY factual information (my source's name), that I was lying and couldn't possibly be believed--much like how you believe TMZ who have provided ZERO factual information.

The fact of the matter is, David, is that you WANT this attention. You want Morrissey to mention your name. Good or bad, it's aligning you with the person you've dedicated all this time to. And that's the real answer when people ask why you still do the site even though Morrissey thinks you're a worthless human being and disgrace to his career.

It might seem like a simple idea to you but I don't think you know how forums work. What is considered 'negative'? Go through this thread and post specifically which ones you would move. I'm sure many people would disagree. I doubt you will do it as it is a lot of work. Now magnify this by 50 times, everyday. It would be hard to determine what is considered 'negative' anyway. Yesterday someone got mad because they considered it 'negative' that I posted the US chart position of World Peace....

I don't believe this site is bigger than davidt. He needs to be a leader here....just like he was a few minutes ago and moved the trolls to another location.

Why not have another location for negative remarks and trolling....anyone that has garbage to post is ignored and reported and then moved over to the troll section...? Or something like that....come on davit you can come up with something.

And what constitutes "negative remarks" and "trolling?" Someone who doesn't think "World Peace" is Morrissey's finest hour since "The Queen is Dead?" Should we put you in charge as the gate-keeper?

Would you rather this site turn into True-to-You where only Morrissey-approved content gets posted?

Yes, this site could do with the return of visible IP addresses (those were the days) and I think DavidT is probably toying with the idea of an anonymous-less Morrissey-solo once again. I feel most of his and the community's problems would lessen by 95 percent if something like that came back.

Last edited:

Knowing I was going to be interviewed for TMZ is quite different than knowing they bribed someone to fabricate a story. You said TMZ has a sordid history of releasing false information. What examples are you thinking of and can you post them?

Let's look at the facts:

I, and I alone, posted that you talked to TMZ before ANY information was ever released to the public--this is indisputable and clearly proves that my source was correct then--and is now.

I posted a thoughtful and reasonable response to your request for suggestions that you instantly dismissed--which fits behavior that you've displayed previously on this site (let's also not forget that your cockroach known as UncleSkinny tried to dismiss it by saying that I was complaining--yeah, that makes sense).

TMZ released a headline saying that a lawsuit was filed when NO lawsuit has ever been filed. TMZ, a gossip site, with a long and sordid history of releasing false information, and you instantly jumped on their bandwagon and did interview after interview while never asking them to provide you with ANY factual information regarding the lawsuit. People of Morrissey-Solo: ask yourself how the person who is willing to post anything positive or negative in order to get as much information as possible about Morrissey out and to the public was NOT interested in seeing the actual documents involving Morrissey, himself, and his LIFE?

Morrissey released a statement dismissing the charges as fabrication and mentioned your name multiple times.

I posted here stating that Bradley's story is false, the lawsuit is false, and that TMZ created the story in order to get the hits and attention that they crave. You immediately attacked me by proclaiming that without me providing ANY factual information (my source's name), that I was lying and couldn't possibly be believed--much like how you believe TMZ who have provided ZERO factual information.

The fact of the matter is, David, is that you WANT this attention. You want Morrissey to mention your name. Good or bad, it's aligning you with the person you've dedicated all this time to. And that's the real answer when people ask why you still do the site even though Morrissey thinks you're a worthless human being and disgrace to his career.

davidt....there have been some thoughtful posts here today.....I hope you can see what I and others are getting at.

Go back and read them....think about them..... if you want to talk to me away from here....you know my email address. I'll talk to you any time.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom