Article: Ten US dates in November to be announced Monday; William Morris Agency representation - tru

Message - true-to-you.net
19 August 2011

Morrissey has no connection with the site called Morrisseysworld.blogspot. Whoever is on this site/page claiming to be Morrissey is certainly NOT Morrissey. Please be warned. Thank you.

Ten US dates for Morrissey will be announced this coming Monday. All dates will take place in November. Morrissey is now represented in the US by William Morris Agency.

Related items:

Last edited by a moderator:
Incredible essay on the blog

"The joy of music is that it allows one to dream, which in turn allows one to find that grain of hope. Hope is not a moral; it is a life-force. A good song is as abstract as a dream or nightmare, tethered to reality by frayed threads, liable to snap at any given moment. The song drags one out of bed, it pushes one back into bed and it fills the short period in between. The song – to the true lover of music – is birth, death, and that other part we bravely call ‘life.’ Most people cannot live. They are immobilized: by the fear of rejection, by the self-loathing they endure, by a slim conviction that they are unable to love another; and more than anything else by a crippling sense of devaluation imposed by this world on all of us, unless we fit the idealized notion of what a human being should – these days, must - be. These poor souls shuffle, mumble and crumble through the years like shadows. I knew very, very early on that I was one of those souls.

Well, what could I do? I could spend my life with the shadows, pretending to live: a man with a life-sentence to serve, which never quite materializes. Or I could transform myself into a symbol and give up entirely on real life, as they call it. The song becomes the living; the singing becomes the life; the haircut becomes the material body – fading over the years but never quite leaving. And I began just then to write about life the way it really is. I began to write songs for those who cannot live – which is almost everybody. At least in England it is. While the rest of the world at least attempts to live life, we English apologise and queue politely. This – girls and boys – is why we’re so good at the old art thing. Art is nothing but a survival instinct for the English. "

Even bigger news - the blog has now announced its intention to replace morrissey-solo as the number 1 morrrissey news site with immediate effect. ALl of the news stories present here and now being posted over there and the discussion seems a lot more positive and peaceful so far.

www.morrisseysworld.blogspot.com

Re: Article: Ten US dates in November to be announced Monday; William Morris Agency r

The only way to would give a stop -in the future -to the mention of the blog in every,absolutely every thread on here is not reacting to it-at all.

It's Monday...where are the dates?

does anyone know anything about the dates already?? jebuz!!! just post the dates already!!!

"i want the one i cant have and its driving me mad"

So, if part two of the post was a bitter, bitter lie, how can we be expected to believe part one?

wwwmorrisseysworld.blogspot.com demonstrates inside information YET AGAIN.

Have a quick look at the entry for 'tour dates'

late yesterday afternoon it said "softly we tease, angrily we cry, viciously we love" - what could this mean in regard of the tour dates if not that the announcement would be delayed?

still think it's not Morrissey's blog? It was promising more coincidences just yesterday!!!

Re: Article: Ten US dates in November to be announced Monday; William Morris Agency r

late yesterday afternoon it said "softly we tease, angrily we cry, viciously we love" - what could this mean in regard of the tour dates if not that the announcement would be delayed?

still think it's not Morrissey's blog? It was promising more coincidences just yesterday!!!

The tour has been cancelled due to lack of interest!!

He didn't ban kate2828 idiot. He's banned Kitty Empire. I hope he'll ban me. I'm working, rather hard, at getting myself on his hate list.

Kate Ryan

Kate Ryan, dear braty, make your self raspberry pudding, you will see, life has much better view after that.

OK, it's Tuesday...where are the promised dates? just say "10 US tour dates to be released soon" not a definite "Monday" and no official word. Untrue to you.

If they had any inside information, they would have the dates up there already.

OK, it's Tuesday...where are the promised dates? just say "10 US tour dates to be released soon" not a definite "Monday" and no official word. Untrue to you.

Julia is probably quivering with anticipation.....

Morrissey work visa has been denied as per William Morris

The Billy Morbid Talent Agency is happy to announce the marriage of Morrissey to Justin Beibers. There will be NO shows till after their marriage. A September wedding is planned.

Perhaps he meant some Monday before November or he's senile and doesn't know what day it is. Ha!

roberboyracer

I hope he decided not to bother after coming on here and reading all your comments you bunch of useless wasters.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom