Article: Ten US dates in November to be announced Monday; William Morris Agency representation - tru

Message - true-to-you.net
19 August 2011

Morrissey has no connection with the site called Morrisseysworld.blogspot. Whoever is on this site/page claiming to be Morrissey is certainly NOT Morrissey. Please be warned. Thank you.

Ten US dates for Morrissey will be announced this coming Monday. All dates will take place in November. Morrissey is now represented in the US by William Morris Agency.

Related items:

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Article: Ten US dates in November to be announced Monday; William Morris Agency r

If Morrissey ever had a blog, it would feature a polished looking and stylish design, without the ugly and sloppy photoshopped images with crappy typefaces. And it would be a standalone website, not some free template blog service.

People who even entertain the idea that this might be Morrissey, obviously don't know much about him and his taste.

Sorry but that's just dumb. It's a parody site. What about that don't you get? I am 99.99% sure it's not Morrissey because he said it isn't, but had he not said so I might be very uncertain. The poor quality of the articles is mocked on the site if you look carefully. That's part of the joke.

Re: Article: Ten US dates in November to be announced Monday; William Morris Agency r

morrissey, the grotesque failure who couldnt manage a sensible amount of tour dates in the u.k. The overweight cash hound is becoming everything he sung against twenty years ago.. Clearly his words meant nothing. How can anyone not from england understand the ethos of someone who clearly is entirely british? Just getting a few gigs on his way to his american (mr oh so british) home to increase his bank balance. There's a reason he hasn't a deal- purely the fact he is impitent to deliver and incapable of anything original.

I know you saddos will refute my thoughts, but look at your life- crawling around the interenet, trying to glean some false purpose to your life.

Morrissey finished a long time ago. He has become a cover singer for himself. Use what you call a brain- why would no-one sign him? They spend millions daily in this field. The reason why- i know in your bedroom, at forty with your mom calling you for robot wars, and cannot comprehend. But the simple maxim is that he is old news. Nothing new. And if your one brain cell is working, you will agree. None of you were happy with his setlist and you wanted shitty songs from the 80s. Thus this makes him a cover band of himself.

I know interested record companies will research him and read these kind of sites. All they have and will see is disapointment and failure in a multitude of forms.

You brought this on yourself moz for your bollox attempt at a tour, which only included semi-retarded fans who would travel to uranus to see you as your venues were most obscure and irrelevant.

You were good once, now you just need money. You have become all you hate(d).

Touring for sad, desperate, lonely fans, yes, touring to promote anything and appeal to anyone new? No

any record company who may read this, i would insist you undergo the most superficial research to see all i say is true. Check his sales figures- he has no interest in anything than making a quick quid to tide himself over, which as you know, is in no way business minded.

Greedy, fat, failed, hipocrit moz

the death of a star..
100% fake through and through.

why don't the haters just leave? I don't understand why you feel the need to say vicious things about him. Do you feel betrayed?

shy and reserved?

every dog has its day

QUOTE=Anonymous;1986672363]Ha. Told you it wasn't his blog you nerds.[/QUOTE]

Think someone wrote on here riley is devoid of personality

id go further and say shes brain dead

devoid of anything unless morrisseys mentioned then she goes into some sort of imbecilic trance

thick twat

hes GAY

Ha. Told you it wasn't his blog you nerds.

Troll post

Last edited by a moderator:

I have a friend with close ties to Morris Agency. These are the US dates:

5 nights @ Greek theatre- LA (Nov. 7-8, 10, 12-13)
5 nights @ Roseland Ballroom- NY (Nov. 17-18, 20-21, 23)

the real truth is he's doing another West Coast swing Seattle to LA as he did on the Swords Tour

look at your life- crawling around the interenet, trying to glean some false purpose to your life.

This coming from a person who has nothing better to do with his life than troll on a Morrissey website? Talk about the pot calling the kettle black.

If you hate Morrissey - fine, that's your perogative - but why on Earth waste your time bitching about it here? Do you REALLY have nothing better to do? Why not turn your computer off, put some pants on, get out of your bedroom, and spend your time on something you enjoy? In short - why don't you get a life?

This coming from a person who has nothing better to do with his life than troll on a Morrissey website? Talk about the pot calling the kettle black.

If you hate Morrissey - fine, that's your perogative - but why on Earth waste your time bitching about it here? Do you REALLY have nothing better to do? Why not turn your computer off, put some pants on, get out of your bedroom, and spend your time on something you enjoy? In short - why don't you get a life?

Prerogative

sounds good to me :thumb:

I saw him in Pasadena.. was good times.

If Morrissey ever had a blog, it would feature a polished looking and stylish design, without the ugly and sloppy photoshopped images with crappy typefaces. And it would be a standalone website, not some free template blog service.

People who even entertain the idea that this might be Morrissey, obviously don't know much about him and his taste.

Or he would write it in crayon and have someone scan the images in. That would be awesome.

Morrissey banned Kate2828 from all of his US Tours. Can you believe this? It is appalling and outrageous. Morrissey is doing to Kate2828 what he did to Davidt. Davidt and Kate2828 are going to be ejected from all US Concerts. Morrissey has instructed his “people” to do this.
How does this feel Kate2828? Are you sad Kate?

He didn't ban kate2828 idiot. He's banned Kitty Empire. I hope he'll ban me. I'm working, rather hard, at getting myself on his hate list.

Kate Ryan

Ha. Told you it wasn't his blog you nerds.
Thanks, I had no idea that wasn't his blog.
As for the dates I have no desire to see anyone who thinks it's acceptable behavior to treat David T the way he did. Morrissey and his little minion are disgusting.

As for the dates I have no desire to see anyone who thinks it's acceptable behavior to treat David T the way he did
Cool - should be easier for the rest of us to get tickets.

SO exciting! With only ten dates, however, I'm thinking he's only playing major cities. Whoever said LA and NYC - you're probably right.

Hey Morrissey: November will be just fine! S.D. & L.A. for sure. Thanks always. Maybe a different venue from last time, cause cameras & ciggies got the boot! Death-row for draw & booze. :lbf:

I have a desire to see someone who thinks it’s acceptable behavior. Get it right. Morrissey is handsome and fascinating. Mike Joyce aka Mike Gross is disgusting.

You barely know my own baby.

Kate2828

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom