Article: Ten US dates in November to be announced Monday; William Morris Agency representation - tru

Message - true-to-you.net
19 August 2011

Morrissey has no connection with the site called Morrisseysworld.blogspot. Whoever is on this site/page claiming to be Morrissey is certainly NOT Morrissey. Please be warned. Thank you.

Ten US dates for Morrissey will be announced this coming Monday. All dates will take place in November. Morrissey is now represented in the US by William Morris Agency.

Related items:

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Article: Ten US dates in November to be announced Monday; William Morris Agency r

Great, now Jesse Tobias gets to bring his shitty guitar playing and terrible sound to this side of the Atlantic.

You do realize that's his home, right? He's located in LA when not on tour.

It's days like this that i wish i lived in America, only these days. Normaly i wouldn't dream of it.

Re: Article: Ten US dates in November to be announced Monday; William Morris Agency r

You do realize that's his home, right? He's located in LA when not on tour.

That wasn't the point. He played the Moz shows in Europe. Now he's going to play shows in the U.S.

Bad playing/sound in Europe....Bad playing/sound in the United States.

Does anyone know about management and if there is any kind of indie record deal going on

Kate2828 you blew Eminem off. You knew that Morrissey was touring in the US, not in Stratford. Now, you and Davidt, according to Morrissey’s staff, cannot go to any of the US gigs anymore. If you and Davidt show up at any of the gigs and concerts, the two of you are going to get ejected. I heard this through Morrissey’s people. c***s and evil.

It's days like this that i wish i lived in America, only these days. Normaly i wouldn't dream of it.

I don't blame you, I don't want to live in Obama's America either.

Please! And thank you, too!

Good manners. See it's not hard, is it?! Are gullible readers being warned, or more thrillingly, is the blogger being put on notice?! At least for today, the news is triple A for the US of A.

Ha. Told you it wasn't his blog you nerds.

Like anyone needed to be told. By the way is Santa Claus real?

asI wrote on allIneedMorrissey

hope Morrissey not plays 5 gigs in LA and 5 in NY

time for Morrissey to get a deal, so add 15 dates and tour, the
main cities, and behave no comments about criminal or politcs in the USA

Pittsburg is allready CANCELLED:lbf:

Great call in the burgh...

I was thinking the 10 shows would be

8 Nights in LA
1 Night in Pasadena
1 Night in Santa Monica

Morrissey, the grotesque failure who couldnt manage a sensible amount of tour dates in the U.K. The overweight cash hound is becoming everything he sung against twenty years ago.. clearly his words meant nothing. How can anyone not from England understand the ethos of someone who clearly is entirely british? Just getting a few gigs on his way to his American (mr oh so british) home to increase his bank balance. There's a reason he hasn't a deal- purely the fact he is impitent to deliver and incapable of anything original.

I know you saddos will refute my thoughts, but look at your life- crawling around the interenet, trying to glean some false purpose to your life.

Morrissey finished a long time ago. He has become a cover singer for himself. Use what you call a brain- why would no-one sign him? They spend millions daily in this field. The reason why- I know in your bedroom, at forty with your mom calling you for robot wars, and cannot comprehend. But the simple maxim is that he is old news. nothing new. And if your one brain cell is working, you will agree. None of you were happy with his setlist and you wanted shitty songs from the 80s. Thus this makes him a cover band of himself.

I know interested record companies will research him and read these kind of sites. All they have and will see is disapointment and failure in a multitude of forms.

You brought this on yourself Moz for your bollox attempt at a tour, which only included semi-retarded fans who would travel to Uranus to see you as your venues were most obscure and irrelevant.

You were good once, now you just need money. You have become all you hate(d).

Touring for sad, desperate, lonely fans, YES, touring to promote anything and appeal to anyone new? NO

Any record company who may read this, I would insist you undergo the most superficial research to see all I say is true. Check his sales figures- he has no interest in anything than making a quick quid to tide himself over, which as you know, is in no way business minded.

Greedy, fat, failed, hipocrit Moz

The death of a star..

You are all so sad. you spend every minute of your life speculating about someone you will never meet let alone know, let alone exists. What have you in your life? So very, very sad. An analogue is people in twenty years watching katy perrys every move and talking about it all day, every day. I suggest you come out of your basement and enter the real world. i cant believ there are people dying in this world and bottom feeder, news of the world gossip fiends who feed on the slightest rubbish are allowed to live.

there is nothing sadder. really. GET. A. LIFE. you dont even like morrissey when he performs, you only like the fact he stook up for losers like u, and the fact that it reminds you of your childhood in your bedroom (where you remain).

Rottern to the core.

Morrissey, the man who has penned songs damming American, freely embraces it for the dime. Touring the most totilitarian state on the globr- the rebel against it embraces it so easily - GREEDY HIPERCRIT

boz will love the squirt cheese.. if he carries on he will have as many stomachs as a cow. curry loving jabba

boz will love the squirt cheese.. if he carries on he will have as many stomachs as a cow. curry loving jabba

That’s not fair that you can bash boz because I am forbidden by kate because he is Morrissey’s friend. Why don’t you have somebody give you dictation on who you can bash or not. Doesn’t every Morrissey basher have this person in their life. Makes sense.

Great call in the burgh...

I was thinking the 10 shows would be

8 Nights in LA
1 Night in Pasadena
1 Night in Santa Monica

sounds good to me :thumb:

Morrissey, the man who has penned songs damming American, freely embraces it for the dime. Touring the most totilitarian state on the globr- the rebel against it embraces it so easily - GREEDY HIPERCRIT

It's "hypocrite" you illiterate oaf

I know you saddos will refute my thoughts, but look at your life- crawling around the interenet, trying to glean some false purpose to your life.

You hiss and groan, and you constantly moan - but YOU WON'T EVER GO AWAY.

See you at the shows. :)

I am so sick of all you retards! Bashing Morrissey and his band is getting old. I guess it’s a couple, maybe 5 to 10, people in the whole world who somehow take time to post total bullshyt about Morrissey. Get over it, find girlfriends, get laid, get high, get a job, or get a life!
Morrissey tours because the people have spoken. If people buy tickets and show love for Morrissey, then Morrissey will appease his fans with shows. If I was a musician I would do the same.
In truth, I usually don’t read negative posts but I decided to give my two cents for a change. You negative posters take the cake. You go out of your way to read about someone you don’t like and comment about his every action. What a bunch of mentally sick people. You guys need get psychological treatment.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom