Article: Ten US dates in November to be announced Monday; William Morris Agency representation - tru

Message - true-to-you.net
19 August 2011

Morrissey has no connection with the site called Morrisseysworld.blogspot. Whoever is on this site/page claiming to be Morrissey is certainly NOT Morrissey. Please be warned. Thank you.

Ten US dates for Morrissey will be announced this coming Monday. All dates will take place in November. Morrissey is now represented in the US by William Morris Agency.

Related items:

Last edited by a moderator:
All I care about are the US tour dates, Monday can't come any sooner.

asI wrote on allIneedMorrissey

hope Morrissey not plays 5 gigs in LA and 5 in NY

time for Morrissey to get a deal, so add 15 dates and tour, the
main cities, and behave no comments about criminal or politcs in the USA

Pittsburg is allready CANCELLED:lbf:

People have been saying Morrissey's connected to the blog for months. It's morrissey solo that's been slow on the uptake. Firstly Morrissey stripped to the waist 2 days after pledging to do so on the blog, secondly he quoted justin bieber (I mean come on!!!) 3 days after revieing the bieber dvd on his blog, thirdly now he has announced a US tour 2 days after the blog said he wwas planning a US tour and fourthly he has now advertised the blog YET AGAIN without posting a cease and desist order!!!

Morissey is having a good old laugh and well he might - that site is hilarious and in its own way very lovingly done.

30 000 hits and it's not even linked at morrissey solo or anywhere else yet!

iT'S NOT mORRISSEY BUT mOZZA KNOW WHO IT IS!!!!! mORRISSEY PLEASE TELL US !!

Also good to see the William Morris Agency news from months ago officially confirmed.

This old thread from the forum discussed it.

In the words of Nikki Finke - Toldja!

i fondly the remember when the announcement of tour dates would spawn conversations of joy and ponder of what cities he will visit. oh, but now....

now he has announced a US tour 2 days after the blog said he wwas planning a US tour

Yes - no one else in the world suspected a US tour this winter.
So shocking.
So unexpected.
Especially as certain crew/band members definately hadn't already spilled the beans.
And, having toured the UK, Europe - well, everyone else thought the tour would be heading next to somewhere like Australia (which apparently is located near Mars in touring terms), or possibly somewhere deepest Africa.
But no-one could have suspected the US. I mean - Morrissey never plays the US, right?

PS - Actually - I am Morrissey. And I can prove it. I will look into my ball and say that...Morrissey will perform 'First of the Gang to Die' on his upcoming US tour. Remember - you heard it here first.

hilarious

Morrissey plans a tour and all you halfwits can talk about it a f***ing blog

Re: Article: Ten US dates in November to be announced Monday; William Morris Agency r

hilarious

Morrissey plans a tour and all you halfwits can talk about it a f***ing blog

Seriously, my f***ing thoughts exactly. First page of comments about that stupid blog. Who gives a shit?! Can't believe I am even making this comment about it but where is the "halfwit" filter?! I am tired of sifting through the BS. Comments should be killed on news stories and saved for the forums.

Also, what happened to "Slow down cowboy"?! There's too much shit and too often.

Re: Article: Ten US dates in November to be announced Monday; William Morris Agency r

Why does Morrissey keep drawing attention to that blog?

Why? If some idiot created a blog pretending to be you, would you not want to get the record straight? That's why.

Great, now Jesse Tobias gets to bring his shitty guitar playing and terrible sound to this side of the Atlantic.

I have a friend with close ties to Morris Agency. These are the US dates:

5 nights @ Greek theatre- LA (Nov. 7-8, 10, 12-13)
5 nights @ Roseland Ballroom- NY (Nov. 17-18, 20-21, 23)

hilarious

Morrissey plans a tour and all you halfwits can talk about is a f***ing blog

My thoughts exactly! What a sad state of affairs. Internet has made everything TOO easy; it's easy to hate hate hate. There has been several psychological studies about internet "hate" recently.......interesting.

I have a friend with close ties to Morris Agency. These are the US dates:

5 nights @ Greek theatre- LA (Nov. 7-8, 10, 12-13)
5 nights @ Roseland Ballroom- NY (Nov. 17-18, 20-21, 23)

Funnily enough, whether this is true or not, I was just thinking the other day about how great it would be if he played the Greek again. One of the best venues of that size in N. America, albeit a bit at cold at night in November.

Morrissey banned Kate2828 from all of his US Tours. Can you believe this? It is appalling and outrageous. Morrissey is doing to Kate2828 what he did to Davidt. Davidt and Kate2828 are going to be ejected from all US Concerts. Morrissey has instructed his “people” to do this.
How does this feel Kate2828? Are you sad Kate?

Back
Top Bottom