Article: Ten US dates in November to be announced Monday; William Morris Agency representation - tru

Message - true-to-you.net
19 August 2011

Morrissey has no connection with the site called Morrisseysworld.blogspot. Whoever is on this site/page claiming to be Morrissey is certainly NOT Morrissey. Please be warned. Thank you.

Ten US dates for Morrissey will be announced this coming Monday. All dates will take place in November. Morrissey is now represented in the US by William Morris Agency.

Related items:

Last edited by a moderator:
Ha, I still don't think that the blog is Morrissey's, but I certainly think that he is in cahoots with whomever actually does it. Not just because of the coincidences that happened to become true, but mainly because if he had nothing to do with it, he would have had his legal team shut it down A LONG TIME AGO. Also, why on earth would he keep releasing statements about it via truetoyou, which is naturally drawing more attention and publicity to it? Morrissey? Most likely not. James Maker? Possibly. Russell Brand? Hardly. Whoever it is though has clearly demonstrated some form of wit, and a gift of putting more than two words together, so that automatically eliminates 99% of people that post here. It is quite entertaining to read, regardless of who may actually write it.

Well, this proves it. Morrissey is obviously connected to the blog in some way. Perhaps it's one of the band members idea of a joke?

This also proves beyond all doubt that Morrissey is an avid reader of Morrissey-solo.

Hello Moz!

Re: Article: Ten US dates in November to be announced Monday; William Morris Agency r

Whoever it is though has clearly demonstrated some form of wit, and a gift of putting more than two words together, so that automatically eliminates 99% of people that post here. It is quite entertaining to read, regardless of who may actually write it.

Let me guess; if you can be so easily impressed by that sort of writing you must have a hand in the Richard and Judy Book Club selection.

Re: Article: Ten US dates in November to be announced Monday; William Morris Agency r

Let me guess; if you can be so easily impressed by that sort of writing you must have a hand in the Richard and Judy Book Club selection.

Well yes, because it's actually kind of funny. Much funnier than your failure oh-so-sarcastic remark, actually. Thank you for just proving my point about the 99% of people that post here.

Well yes, because it's actually kind of funny. Much funnier than your failure oh-so-sarcastic remark, actually. Thank you for just proving my point about the 99% of people that post here.

So when you spoke about 99% of the people here being unable to string two words together, you were including yourself. Fair dues.

[quoteWhy does Morrissey keep drawing attention to that blog?[/quote]
Because idiots here keep posting updates from it - just look at the recent tour - every single post-gig thread had more unfunny shite regurgitated from this blog.
And -whilst it's obvious to 99% of people that it's a joke site, unfortunately there are still those new/casual fans who wander onto this site, think its genuine and get pissed at Morrissey, when it's nothing to do with him.
Then when Morrissey publicily announces - twice - that the site is nothing to do with him, some idiots STILL think it is.
The poor bugger can't win.

who cares moz dates are to be announced oh where shall i pick in the u.s ...screw christmas lots of saving to do .

And then back to the UK for a mini tour just before Christmas time...

As I wrote in the forums -- he probably likes the blog and gets a chuckle from it (hence no cease and desist orders). He may even follow up a prediction or two on the blog, as he has done with other posts on other blogs/forums. But he doesn't want a frantic handful out there to think it's actually him.

Morrissey would never, ever sit down and write a full set of spoof lyrics for one of his own songs. It's silly.
I'd say about 5-10% of the writing on there could pass for Morrissey's own - the rest is nothing like his prose other than the long-windedness.

This blog business is such a wind-up. Morrissey writes the bloody blog, obviously. Yet he releases a second disclaimer. The man has clearly lost his mind. I cannot help but mourn all those lost hours I wasted on here, and there, attempting to draw attention to it.

[quoteWhy does Morrissey keep drawing attention to that blog?
Because idiots here keep posting updates from it - just look at the recent tour - every single post-gig thread had more unfunny shite regurgitated from this blog.
And -whilst it's obvious to 99% of people that it's a joke site, unfortunately there are still those new/casual fans who wander onto this site, think its genuine and get pissed at Morrissey, when it's nothing to do with him.
Then when Morrissey publicily announces - twice - that the site is nothing to do with him, some idiots STILL think it is.
The poor bugger can't win.[/QUOTE]

It is him, if it wasn't the person posing as him would be in bloody court right now. He just delights in messing with his fans. He respects none of us.

So when you spoke about 99% of the people here being unable to string two words together, you were including yourself. Fair dues.

So, why do keep bothering trying to respond? What are you so angry about? Did your suggestions to the R&J Book Club reading list get turned down? Are you palm hairs getting thicker? Are you suffering from some sort of ailment? You have made it obvious that you think that anyone that finds the blog entertaining is somehow mad or just plain dumb, but you don't lead me to believe that MENSA is missing a member. I forgot a comma in a sentence, and you somehow gather an opinion on my intellect based on that? "Fair dues," as you say.

So, why do keep bothering trying to respond? What are you so angry about? Did your suggestions to the R&J Book Club reading list get turned down? Are you palm hairs getting thicker? Are you suffering from some sort of ailment? You have made it obvious that you think that anyone that finds the blog entertaining is somehow mad or just plain dumb, but you don't lead me to believe that MENSA is missing a member. I forgot a comma in a sentence, and you somehow gather an opinion on my intellect based on that? "Fair dues," as you say.

Who's angry? (By the way, it wasn't the comma that was the problem.)

Hey, it would be great if Morrissey did have a blog. Or tweeted. (If "MorrisseysMum" on Twitter is the same writer as the blog, then the writer is better in that format).

Awaiting the autobiography.

It's all really doing my head in. Okay, I'll assume you're absolutely right: it is not his blog. My position will not waver any more. I feel completely jilted. Because I was the fool on here constantly bringing attention to the dull blog. All of those hours wasted. I hope all the people following it pull out as I did.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom