Article: Ten US dates in November to be announced Monday; William Morris Agency representation - tru

Discussion in 'General Discussion archive 2011 (read-only)' started by Cowshed, Aug 19, 2011.

By Cowshed on Aug 19, 2011 at 1:57 PM
  1. Cowshed

Cowshed Underclass

Message - true-to-you.net
    19 August 2011

Morrissey has no connection with the site called Morrisseysworld.blogspot. Whoever is on this site/page claiming to be Morrissey is certainly NOT Morrissey. Please be warned. Thank you.

Ten US dates for Morrissey will be announced this coming Monday. All dates will take place in November. Morrissey is now represented in the US by William Morris Agency.

Related items:

Last edited by a moderator: May 15, 2016

Comments

Discussion in 'General Discussion archive 2011 (read-only)' started by Cowshed, Aug 19, 2011.

1. Anonymous
      Anonymous
      Re: Article: Ten US dates in November to be announced Monday; William Morris Agency r

Sorry but that's just dumb. It's a parody site. What about that don't you get? I am 99.99% sure it's not Morrissey because he said it isn't, but had he not said so I might be very uncertain. The poor quality of the articles is mocked on the site if you look carefully. That's part of the joke.
    2. Anonymous
      Anonymous
      Re: Article: Ten US dates in November to be announced Monday; William Morris Agency r

100% fake through and through.
    3. Anonymous
      Anonymous
      why don't the haters just leave? I don't understand why you feel the need to say vicious things about him. Do you feel betrayed?
    4. Anonymous
      Anonymous

shy and reserved?

every dog has its day

QUOTE=Anonymous;1986672363]Ha. Told you it wasn't his blog you nerds.[/QUOTE]
    5. Anonymous
      Anonymous

Think someone wrote on here riley is devoid of personality

id go further and say shes brain dead

devoid of anything unless morrisseys mentioned then she goes into some sort of imbecilic trance

thick twat

hes GAY

Troll post
      Last edited by a moderator: Aug 20, 2011
    6. Anonymous
      Anonymous

the real truth is he's doing another West Coast swing Seattle to LA as he did on the Swords Tour
    7. Anonymous
      Anonymous
      This coming from a person who has nothing better to do with his life than troll on a Morrissey website? Talk about the pot calling the kettle black.

If you hate Morrissey - fine, that's your perogative - but why on Earth waste your time bitching about it here? Do you REALLY have nothing better to do? Why not turn your computer off, put some pants on, get out of your bedroom, and spend your time on something you enjoy? In short - why don't you get a life?
    8. Anonymous
      Anonymous

Prerogative
    9. Anonymous
      Anonymous
      Bless you.
    10. Leather Elbows
      Leather Elbows
      November spawns a monster. she is THE monster
    11. bored
      bored

I saw him in Pasadena.. was good times.
    12. bored
      bored

Or he would write it in crayon and have someone scan the images in. That would be awesome.
    13. DamienDempsey
      DamienDempsey

He didn't ban kate2828 idiot. He's banned Kitty Empire. I hope he'll ban me. I'm working, rather hard, at getting myself on his hate list.

Kate Ryan
    14. Anonymous
      Anonymous

Thanks, I had no idea that wasn't his blog.
      As for the dates I have no desire to see anyone who thinks it's acceptable behavior to treat David T the way he did. Morrissey and his little minion are disgusting.
    15. Anonymous
      Anonymous

what are you talking about?
    16. Anonymous
      Anonymous
      Cool - should be easier for the rest of us to get tickets.
    17. hand in glove
      hand in glove
      SO exciting! With only ten dates, however, I'm thinking he's only playing major cities. Whoever said LA and NYC - you're probably right.
    18. molly mae morrissey
      molly mae morrissey
      Hey Morrissey: November will be just fine! S.D. & L.A. for sure. Thanks always. Maybe a different venue from last time, cause cameras & ciggies got the boot! Death-row for draw & booze. :lbf:
    19. goinghome
      goinghome

Go on? :cool:
    20. Anonymous
      Anonymous

I have a desire to see someone who thinks it’s acceptable behavior. Get it right. Morrissey is handsome and fascinating. Mike Joyce aka Mike Gross is disgusting.

You barely know my own baby.

Kate2828