Article: Reports of Staples Center NOT 100% vegetarian for Morrissey 'playfully untrue' - Morrissey

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Article: Reports of Staples Center NOT 100% vegetarian for Morrissey 'playfully u

"Oooh." A free magazine I sometimes pick in the train said this morning that you were "less powerful than Mc Donalds". Happy to know you're not. Then again, how old is Ronald now? Defeating an ageing clown is really no challenge! I do it all the time.:D

Re: Article: Reports of Staples Center NOT 100% vegetarian for Morrissey 'playfully u

Well, something will need to give here. It would be surprising to see the Staples Center cave in here, so Morrissey is going to have to chew some fat and swallow it and his pride--then play the gig.

Or, we he have the nads to cancel?

Cancellation, Here We Come.

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't think he will cancel, because Staples Center wasn't expected to go vege in the first place was it?

Last edited:
Vegan Sloppy Joes? (cringe) The cheese pizza, cheese nachos, Grilled Veggie Sandwich, Vegan Sushi, Veggie Burgers, Veggie Wraps, Pasta, salads and a hummus-and-pita plate all sound OK.

It's so easy to make good simple food like pizza without meat, but this whole issue...I mean if you really don't care to have meat at the show I understand but it isn't consistent so it looks like Morrissey being a dickhead because all vegetarians are dickheads. He is worse then Kanye West when it comes to the constant drama.

Does anyone know if Morrissey & The Bleeding Ulcers are planning a European Tour?

Does anyone know if Morrissey & The Bleeding Ulcers are planning a European Tour?

Can't you see we are talking about important stuff like venue concessions?

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom