Article on one of Johnny Marr's events in today's Guardian

Discussion in 'General Discussion archive 2016 (read-only)' started by Uncleskinny, Nov 19, 2016.

1. Uncleskinny

Uncleskinny It's all good Subscriber

[​IMG]

By the way, Marr is on BBC Radio 4 shortly discussing his Inheritance Tracks, Will post link once it's available. His two tracks are inherited: Walk Right Back by the Everly Brothers; to pass on: Slow Emotion Replay by The The.

*EDIT* - you can hear the broadcast here...

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p04gzqx4

Last edited: Nov 19, 2016
    • Like Like x 1
    • Troll Troll x 1
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  3. Uncleskinny

Uncleskinny It's all good Subscriber

Do you sit by the the fucking computer waiting for me to post so you can rush in and diss whatever the content is, you tiresome shit? And you can go fuck yourself telling me where to post stuff. Fucking hell, WHAT a life. Imagine. A dripping tongue hanging out at the opportunities.

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Troll Troll x 1
  4. kissmyshadestoo

kissmyshadestoo Cheeky Defendant

5. Ketamine Sun

Ketamine Sun <><><><><><><>

hates cumbers? well now we know why the Smiths broke up ! Patti Smith played there but not the Smiths, though in Autobiography Morrissey visited before the Smiths started and wrote (if I remember correctly) that he met Russell Mael outside the club,though I don't remember him mentioning if he saw a show while he was there.

sure this has been posted already, pretty funny... 'drank the blood of a groupie' :lbf:

• Like Like x 1
  6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

it must be exciting to hear johnny talk about working on the score for spider man 2 live in person