Article: "Morrissey's health status, whereabouts after Metro Detroit hospitalization

Morrissey's health status, whereabouts after Metro Detroit hospitalization unclear, representative says - MLive.com
By Eric Lacy on January 27, 2013 at 12:27 PM, updated January 27, 2013 at 1:07 PM

Excerpt:

...Repeated attempts to reach publicist Laura Papapietro from Saturday night through Sunday afternoon were unsuccessful, and Susan Blond, owner the the public relations firm that has Morrissey as a client, told Mlive Detroit she's not sure where Morrissey is and how he's doing.

"I don't know for a fact that's he's OK or not OK," said Blond, when reached at her New York home Sunday afternoon. "I do know that he's one of the most important artists of our time.

"We would expect that if anyone thought that things were not going well (with his health) that they would certainly be there and let people know that wanted to know."

Blond said she would look into the matter and asked me what I had heard about Morrissey's health status and hospitalization in Royal Oak - news initially confirmed only by Papapietro in an e-mail.

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Article: "Morrissey's health status, whereabouts after Metro Detroit hospitalizat

I love how with all the many faults of Morrissey the only thing that seems to rile up the trolls whether they be hear or on the Guardian or anywhere is is his assault on the hereditary privilege of the British monarch or pointless neo-conlonalist war?

Why should anyone give a f*** about the royal family? I mean the things he says about them are petty, pejorative, and sometimes childish, but these are people who brag about shooting poor brown people from a helicopter as it reminds them of playing a video game. If anything he's being extraordinarily restrained with this crew.

I always thought it was an uniquely American disease, but apparently the UK is over rife with knee-jerk reactionary borderline fascist psychopaths. They remind me of the American rightwingers who foam at the mouth because this or that person had the audacity to criticize the latest round of wanton American military aggression. Notice they're never upside over Morrissey's gross comments on the UKIP or immigration. And notice how they always get in an assault on Morrissey's perceived gender or sexual identity. It's hard to believe they were fans to begin with and if they were they must have been as deaf and clueless as the current dimwitted Prime Minister of the UK David Cameron is. Or maybe they just misunderstood the National Front Disco. Who knows who they are and why they are posting here on this thread.

We don't need a f***ing essay its not an exam paper is it ? Just address the bullet points of the argument and stop trying to be clever you peck-head. Just keep it short and on topic.

Re: Article: "Morrissey's health status, whereabouts after Metro Detroit hospitalizat

Moz needs a better publicist. One the "the most important artists of our time" clearly deserves better. Give me a ring Moz.

Well I'd throw Max Clifford a deaf en if I was him cause he must be far to busy representing himself I should think.

Moz needs a better publicist. One the "the most important artists of our time" clearly deserves better. Give me a ring Moz.

I thought that was a bit odd and robotic. And creepy.

No updates yet but when we do. . . . . Wee 'le let you know

UPDATE.

It seems he's very good at giving it and dishing it !!!
But !!!
He does'nt like it when he's on the recei ving end !!!

Come out ,come out, where ever you are, we're waiting Steven . . . . . .!!!!!!!

I smell wee !!!

Morrissey I have an air mattress you can recover on!! It's super close to the bathroom. :flowers: Gated community. Think about it. :D

I have NEVER heard that word before. What is the derivation even? We call balls "nards". Fun Fact Sunday.

Morrissey is 6'1"? That's tall. *dreamy* :blushing:
Well a woman wouldn't have balls, so you would assume nards meant bollocks if he was a woman changing to a man.
No derivation actually. its just like getting pissed, use any word you like. :)

I'm really not sure. I'm aware of the site, and I don't think I've ever read anything wrong or misleading from it. I just wonder where they got the information from? There's no source?

Oh my gosh...my mother nearly died from a bleeding ulcer once. Is this a reliable source??? :tears::tears::tears:

What happened to

This is ridiculous and absolutely absurd. If he is conscious he should let us know something. If he isn't, someone in the know...and somebody knows...needs to step up and say what's going on. Morrissey hasn't gone missing. He's either extremely ill, or he's lost his mind. I hope he is okay. But his PR people shouldn't treat us as though we're idiots. None of this adds up, and this joke isn't funny anymore.

From indignation to tears?

http://www.brooklynvegan.com/archiv...paign=Feed:+BrooklynVeganFeed+(brooklynvegan)

Bleeding ulcer? Lots of shows have been postponed again. Dunno where the information came from, though. Sounds really awful. :(

Sorry but this is shit P R at its worst.

I don't trust this man, he gets the band to lie and take the blame, he goes missing ,his people don't have a clue whats going on, he goes AWOL,His fans make travel arrangements/hotels/book leave from work etc etc !!!

And at the death we learn of a bleeding ulcer !

He really has no regard for his fans at all !!!!! WELL MOZ ITS BEEN GREAT BUT I'M THROWING THE TOWEL IN PAL . Goodnight

There's nothing to be ashamed of just cause you've got a piss infection.

Oddly enough aforementioned Lauren, a self proclaimed Brooklyn vegan and pr person for susan blond on her twitter page, posted this first.

I'm really not sure. I'm aware of the site, and I don't think I've ever read anything wrong or misleading from it. I just wonder where they got the information from? There's no source?

If this is true, then it's a very serious thing. I watched my Mother go through hell. She lost so much blood. It hit her suddenly, too. There were no signs. She had lost a lot of weight but she hadn't thought much of it because she'd been working more than usual. But she woke up one morning, felt really weak, went to the bathroom and passed out. My dad rushed her to the ER where she went through a series of very painful tests and then spent a week in the hospital getting blood transfusions. The doctor told her she was literally on her death bed when she came in that morning. I'll never forget it.

It's an extremely serious matter. So upsetting - if it's true. I'm just surprised Julia hasn't updated the site.

What happened to

From indignation to tears?

You misunderstood. It is not uncommon for Morrissey to get ill and cancel shows. It IS uncommon for a bunch of BS like his PR people saying "we don't know where he is or if he's ok or not ok". If you read carefully, you'll see I've said he's either extremely ill or he's lost his mind...meaning - this is not like Morrissey. I knew something was way off. But, read in to it what ever you wish.

You misunderstood. It is not uncommon for Morrissey to get ill and cancel shows. It IS uncommon for a bunch of BS like his PR people saying "we don't know where he is or if he's ok or not ok". If you read carefully, you'll see I've said he's either extremely ill or he's lost his mind...meaning - this is not like Morrissey. I knew something was way off. But, read in to it what ever you wish.

Hmmm, no I think I got you the first time. You, like many others here, were/are having a strop over not being first and forefront to be told about events as they unfold.

Back
Top Bottom