Article: "Morrissey's health status, whereabouts after Metro Detroit hospitalization

Morrissey's health status, whereabouts after Metro Detroit hospitalization unclear, representative says - MLive.com
By Eric Lacy on January 27, 2013 at 12:27 PM, updated January 27, 2013 at 1:07 PM

Excerpt:

...Repeated attempts to reach publicist Laura Papapietro from Saturday night through Sunday afternoon were unsuccessful, and Susan Blond, owner the the public relations firm that has Morrissey as a client, told Mlive Detroit she's not sure where Morrissey is and how he's doing.

"I don't know for a fact that's he's OK or not OK," said Blond, when reached at her New York home Sunday afternoon. "I do know that he's one of the most important artists of our time.

"We would expect that if anyone thought that things were not going well (with his health) that they would certainly be there and let people know that wanted to know."

Blond said she would look into the matter and asked me what I had heard about Morrissey's health status and hospitalization in Royal Oak - news initially confirmed only by Papapietro in an e-mail.

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Article: "Morrissey's health status, whereabouts after Metro Detroit hospitalizat

No mames guey!

Re: Article: "Morrissey's health status, whereabouts after Metro Detroit hospitalizat

I shouldn't have, but I lol'ed at the total cluelesness. It's funny when people who are supposed to be vaguely in the loop are...not in the loop at all. Susan Blond clearly knows as much about this as a butcher in Bermondsey would. Maybe even less. Amazing, and delightful.

Was he hospitalized in Detroit or Royal Oak? :squiffy: Or are those the same thing?

If I were him I'd get the creeps and go home. :p

My name is Blond.
Susan Blond.
And I've got a license to not know anything at all.

I don't know ... is it time we started posting up fliers in our respective neighbourhoods ? Or walking the streets , whistling and clapping our hands ...
" Mooorriissseeyy ! Mooorrrriiissseeyy ! C'mon boy ! Come on ! " ?

I hope he was microchipped ...

It looks like she is having a blond moment!

He's probably sleeping in a cipro-induced coma in some hotel somewhere and shut his phone off. Everyone needs to stop freaking out.

I don't know ... is it time we started posting up fliers in our respective neighbourhoods ? Or walking the streets , whistling and clapping our hands ...

Nah, that wouldn't work.But we could leave a trail of cat kibbles to show him the way to the next venue. Do it now, US fans, this is an emergency! Steal food from your own cat's bowl if you have to!

Let's be a little circumspect here. No one knows what's going on. The most likely explanation is that something is not as it should be with a fellow human being. There may well be something we don't know about. Cut him a bit of slack.

P.

Let's be a little circumspect here. No one knows what's going on. The most likely explanation is that something is not as it should be with a fellow human being. There may well be something we don't know about. Cut him a bit of slack.

P.

This too most likely. :o

I know Skinny's right .. but I couldn't stop laughing at this

Seconded, very well done. Although P.'s effort in the other thread was very good too, I must say.

Allright boss, I'll be off then. But it's only because you ask, not because of anything else!

Plus you know, he "never reads anything online", so I doubt he'd decide to check Solow on his deathbed, all of a sudden. He looks after himself, he said so just the other day, so I don't think he'd do something that would make him unwell, like visiting a crèche. Babies are full of germs.

Methinks Lauren Papapietro may have overstepped her boundaries, shot her mouth off, and now Blond is back-pedaling to cover. Just a hunch.

If anybody does find him

Just give him a drink
And make him piss
Or else America's
Gonna be sick
Ooh aaalll-over

Methinks Lauren Papapietro may have overstepped her boundaries, shot her mouth off, and now Blond is back-pedaling to cover. Just a hunch.

Manchester and all other UK airports are on full alert as well as his local badminton gym and the Trafford centre.
I believe also that Ireland has also come on board in the effort to track him down.
Regular updates will be posted on the online hateful creche
Thankyou

He's Just Lost.

He's Just Lo-ooost.

Were looking for a lo-st Moz.

Wee-jy board
Wee-jy board
Could you help us?
We have got to get through
To the poorly one !

Well he has now gone
from this unhappy tour
With all the rest of the band
And we want a refund on it

I'm sure Morrissey will be very angry and embrassed as how this whole story has been reported and leaked. It has been badly handled by his PR rep. Morrissey is most likely at a private residence or a hotel where he can rest. There are still many cites to visit on the tour. Perhaps Morrissey will have a break for a couple of weeks before restarting.

Give the man the respect he deserves. Medical problems are always deeply personal and embrassing and only show that Morrissey is human and subject to illness the same as you and I.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom