Article: Morrissey tour in Mexico, Brazil, Argentina, Peru and Chile in June/July; Morrissey decline

June and July - true-to-you.net

30 March 2013

June and July

Morrissey is scheduled to play shows in seven cities in Mexico in June, rounding-off at the National Auditorium in Mexico City. Morrissey will also appear on two national television shows. The dates in Mexico will be followed by concerts in Brazil, Argentina, Peru and Chile. Details will be announced shortly.
Morrissey has declined to take part in two upcoming British television documentaries on the Smiths.

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Article: Morrissey tour in Mexico, Brazil, Argentina, Peru and Chile in June/July

PERU Peru

Re: Article: Morrissey tour in Mexico, Brazil, Argentina, Peru and Chile in June/July

Rio de Janeiro, please!!!!!!!!!!!

Are you serious? Cd Juarez is THE most dangerous city in Mexico...
He'll probably go to Monterrey, Guadalajara, State of Mexico and Mexico City. I don't know which are the other cities, but certainly not Ciudad Juarez...

Didn't El Chapo Guzman and his armed wing Gente Nueva win the war for Juarez? I thought he pushed out all the pigs of La Linea to the outskirts of Juarez. I been told there is a sense of calmness now that Sinaloa operates Juarez.

Re: Morrissey Tour in Mexico, Brazil, Peru and chile in june/July

When is he coming to Ecuador?
i just see this in True to you

June and July

30 March 2013

June and July

Morrissey is scheduled to play shows in seven cities in Mexico in June, rounding-off at the National Auditorium in Mexico City. Morrissey will also appear on two national television shows. The dates in Mexico will be followed by concerts in Brazil, Argentina, Peru and Chile. Details will be announced shortly.
Morrissey has declined to take part in two upcoming British television documentaries on the Smiths.

So whats the story here? June isn't that far away and there has been no further information or announcements.

Is he all healed up from his illness?

Please, please, please, mexico city 17-22 june...!!!

The tour has been at best delayed by a month or two by Moz's continuing ill health. There will be no gigs in June for sure.

The tour has been at best delayed by a month or two by Moz's continuing ill health. There will be no gigs in June for sure.

Well, that makes me concerned. I saw a tweet yesterday saying see moz nexy week like the girl had her ticker in her hand and I'm stuck in some twilight zone where i dont know what the hell is happening. I hope he's okay. Im drunk. i worry.

I really no longer know what goes on in camp Morrissey. Like everyone else I thought the cancelled US dates would be honoured with concerts when Morrissey is better. That still might happen. His recovery has been a lot quicker than many would have predicted.

It’s great for Latin America that Morrissey is touring there again. I can’t help thinking he’s going there because it provides him with a safe, adoring fanbase and media. Countries where he’s not going to be quizzed all the time. Concerts where he can say what he feels like and not be attacked like he does in America. Concerts where fans are just adoring him. Like in the old days. Like what he wants. Also he’s more guaranteed to fill out stadiums. Gee, even the antipodes might just get him back!

Does anyone know what the two docos on the Smiths are?

ITS DUE to insurance costs, init!!!

Morrissey in Brazil! That sounds like a dream! Missed the last concert, was so so afraid he wouldn't come back. Please, come! I can barely wait, it's kind of my last and only dream.

Meh. I bet you a dollar he buys her nurture me pity schtick one more time and takes her to Samerica. :rolleyes: Hopefully not though, she needs to move on and do her own thing and try to be less miserable. It's all very boring.

why would she want to do her own thing? She's used to others footing her bill and buying her miserable routine. It's all she knows, too afraid to do anything else. Now she has poor David Grohl playing drums and guitar on her next 'album' which will never go anywhere and never get any airtime on any radio stations (or does her home town play her stuff?). It is rather boring, agreed there.

Can't wait to see you! Please come to Argentina!

I've heard rumours to the effect that Morrissey's tour manager has been sacked, so that might explain the continuing delay. If Morrissey was playing Mexico next month then dates would have been announced by now. It ain happening folks. At least...not yet.

Re: Article: Morrissey tour in Mexico, Brazil, Argentina, Peru and Chile in June/July; Morrissey dec

I was waiting SO MUCH for his visit, but not anymore. The press says that he is gonna play for free in Argentina. I think a free show is ok, only if it is NOT involved in politics.
We have elections in Argentina this year and the waters are divided. The rumors say that our president wants to capture the young vote, for this reason Morrissey will be playing free.
("Free" because he's gonna earn money and we're paying him with our local taxes)
I still find it absurd, I mean, although he is known in our country, he's not massive or so famous. Not EVERYONE knows him.
For example, last year's show was not full, and also he played on smaller stages other years.
I still do not understand why they chose him for this. (I hope it has nothing to do with his sayings about Malvinas) blah.
I would love that this is a lie and Moz play on a regular show, without background political intentions.
Besides, the free shows in my country are not always enjoyable, since many people only goes to seize the others... ( also known as the shoplifters of the wooooooorld ♪ ) :p

So. .. ♪ I'm truly dissapointeeeeeeed ♪

At last, I always apologize about my bad use of the language. I never did the FCE. Sorry. :(

Back
Top Bottom