Article: Morrissey tour in Mexico, Brazil, Argentina, Peru and Chile in June/July; Morrissey decline

June and July - true-to-you.net

30 March 2013

June and July

Morrissey is scheduled to play shows in seven cities in Mexico in June, rounding-off at the National Auditorium in Mexico City. Morrissey will also appear on two national television shows. The dates in Mexico will be followed by concerts in Brazil, Argentina, Peru and Chile. Details will be announced shortly.
Morrissey has declined to take part in two upcoming British television documentaries on the Smiths.

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Morrissey Tour in Mexico, Brazil, Peru and chile in june/July

Thank christ!

Re: Article: Morrissey tour in Mexico, Brazil, Argentina, Peru and Chile in June/July

Well, it's not suprising he declined a Smiths doc.

Chile, Argentina and Peru...again?

Well, It does not make any sense, does it? Then, I will try to seize it. Morrissey, you should remeber of Belo Horizonte, the best show in Brasil, anh? You can come again, welcome man!

Re: Article: Morrissey tour in Mexico, Brazil, Argentina, Peru and Chile in June/July

And he is just gonna skip over all those towns in the US he's cancelled in 2013..thanks for nothing

And he is just gonna skip over all those towns in the US he's cancelled in 2013..thanks for nothing

yea I agree I was supposed to go to the chicago concert & it for canceled 3 times :'(

Well, it's nice that he's doing the right thing by Mexico. I really felt bad for the mexican fans.:(I can't help but feel disappointed, I also thought the US would be next. Of course many US fans did get lucky enough to see him in 2012 and 2013 (unlike many in Europe, I know) but I thought he would want to make up some of those missed dates. I was lucky enough to see him a few times (although I'm greedy when it comes to Moz:p) but I feel for those in the middle of the country that missed out. Well, hopefully there will be more dates after this, if he makes it through these dates successfully:thumb:

CD. JUAREZ, CHIHUAHUA, MEXICO Por favor!!! That should make up 4 the cancelled show in El Paso. Viva Norrissey!

I really no longer know what goes on in camp Morrissey. Like everyone else I thought the cancelled US dates would be honoured with concerts when Morrissey is better. That still might happen. His recovery has been a lot quicker than many would have predicted.

It’s great for Latin America that Morrissey is touring there again. I can’t help thinking he’s going there because it provides him with a safe, adoring fanbase and media. Countries where he’s not going to be quizzed all the time. Concerts where he can say what he feels like and not be attacked like he does in America. Concerts where fans are just adoring him. Like in the old days. Like what he wants. Also he’s more guaranteed to fill out stadiums. Gee, even the antipodes might just get him back!

Does anyone know what the two docos on the Smiths are?

I really no longer know what goes on in camp Morrissey. Like everyone else I thought the cancelled US dates would be honoured with concerts when Morrissey is better. That still might happen. His recovery has been a lot quicker than many would have predicted.

It’s great for Latin America that Morrissey is touring there again. I can’t help thinking he’s going there because it provides him with a safe, adoring fanbase and media. Countries where he’s not going to be quizzed all the time. Concerts where he can say what he feels like and not be attacked like he does in America. Concerts where fans are just adoring him. Like in the old days. Like what he wants. Also he’s more guaranteed to fill out stadiums. Gee, even the antipodes might just get him back!

Does anyone know what the two docos on the Smiths are?

And because he can take our money and pay the medical bills. Well, I will see him in Chile but I don't think he is being nice with the americans fans. But the only reason I can see for this decision is the money.

Now that I think about it, perhaps it was not possible to plan an US tour at this time. He had mentioned a problem with the previous tour running out of insurance, maybe he couldn't get insurance for an US tour. If this is the case, hopefully it is a temporary problem. Many cities and venues were burned, it may not be as easy as we think to just plan another US tour after the extreme number of cancellations. I don't know....I hope I'm wrong.

Moz already told us he wanted to tour Mexico in June, so it's no surprise. Hopefully I win a trip so I can join in the fun. Now, what Moz is not telling us is that he and Marr are considering the opportunity to compete against each other on Dancing with the Stars.

Now that I think about it, perhaps it was not possible to plan an US tour at this time. He had mentioned a problem with the previous tour running out of insurance, maybe he couldn't get insurance for an US tour. If this is the case, hopefully it is a temporary problem. Many cities and venues were burned, it may not be as easy as we think to just plan another US tour after the extreme number of cancellations. I don't know....I hope I'm wrong.

This is excellent news! Hopefully he'll do as many shows in South America as he did last year.

Please spare South America the cold warm up act.

Also please have Boz playing this guitar. kthx.

537234_586723228007571_894432930_n.jpg

Last edited:

Siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!!! =0) Argentina esperando la llegada de Mozz!!!!♥

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom