Article: Morrissey to play four nights at the Sydney Opera House as headliner of Vivid Live 2015 (Ma

Hey kids, I'm selling 2 A-Reserve STALLS Row T tickets for Tuesday 26 May 2015. Asking face value. I'm not looking to make a profit, I doubled up on tickets for this night in the ballot.

Cheers.

http://tinyurl.com/pamcld7

Hi everyone, only a couple of weeks now!

I have a spare for Sat 30th if anyone needs one.
Face value, of course.

Here is where it is:
Event: An Evening with Morrissey Date: Sat 30 May 2015 at 8:00PM
Venue: CONCERT HALL Seats: 1
Ticket Details:
Stalls Premium / STALLS L8 $169.00 Type: Limit 4 Standard

Look forward to seeing everyone there!
Freshcat

I'm surprised to find that no-one has picked up the 2 tickets I have for Sunday. I didn't think I'd be left with them but it's looking that way. Anyone?

I'm surprised to find that no-one has picked up the 2 tickets I have for Sunday. I didn't think I'd be left with them but it's looking that way. Anyone?

Doesn't surprise me. There's always loads left in the UK. His people give them to people on the street on the day, my advice just buy the tickets you need next time or hang around on the day for the free ones.

No worries

Benny-the-British-Butcher

Doesn't surprise me. There's always loads left in the UK. His people give them to people on the street on the day, my advice just buy the tickets you need next time or hang around on the day for the free ones.

No worries

Benny-the-British-Butcher

This is not the UK Benny.

He's actually very nice.

If he's there then Moz must be not far behind.

Thank you very much. That was my point. I would have said that Mickey Mouse is heading to Sydney if Mickey Mouse were a member of Morrissey's band. But it isn't. And a certain someone might have commented anyway "I can't stand Mickey Mouse."

So the concert begins next Monday and I have a ticket for that night. But..I don't really know if I want to go now! I've been watching a lot of live Morrissey footage and I really hate how most of the songs are slower than the originals. I suppose I don't want to be left feeling disappointed after seeing him live as this is my first time to see Moz in concert.

So the concert begins next Monday and I have a ticket for that night. But..I don't really know if I want to go now! I've been watching a lot of live Morrissey footage and I really hate how most of the songs are slower than the originals. I suppose I don't want to be left feeling disappointed after seeing him live as this is my first time to see Moz in concert.

If you are expecting a 56 year old man with health problems to perform like he did when he was 28, then no, you shouldn't go. Stay home and listen to your Smiths records.

If you are expecting a 56 year old man with health problems to perform like he did when he was 28, then no, you shouldn't go. Stay home and listen to your Smiths records.

LOL
I have no expectations, just making a comment.
I might just take up your advice too. I don't want to end up falling asleep during the concert cause the old man can't perform anymore. Mmmm, strange how Madonna can still perform with so much energy live and she is, oh surprise surprise, 56 yo!
I mean for f*** sake, Moz's songs aren't the fastest BPM, and to slow some of them down even more??? That will work better than 10 sleeping tablets taken in one go!

LOL
I have no expectations, just making a comment.
I might just take up your advice too. I don't want to end up falling asleep during the concert cause the old man can't perform anymore. Mmmm, strange how Madonna can still perform with so much energy live and she is, oh surprise surprise, 56 yo!
I mean for f*** sake, Moz's songs aren't the fastest BPM, and to slow some of them down even more??? That will work better than 10 sleeping tablets taken in one go!
Don't listen to the anon, he has some problems. I say go. You will be so high on the fact that you are seeing Morrissey live, you won't even notice the music. When i saw Morrissey live, i was crying My eyes out. Don't miss it for the world.

But beware, If you have got standing tickets, there is alot of sob's there who will gladly crush you to shake morrisseys hand when he reaches out. Morrissey being a lazy git never bends over the help the shorter ones, but i might pull the trick he did on me. :D

I repet: don't miss it for the world. You would have been suprised about the energy he gives when you are there. It can't be seen on tape.

Last edited by a moderator:
Received my tickets for the Tuesday show from a lovely fan here who dropped them in my mail box, thanks Reg!

Waiting for the tix for the other three shows to arrive. Moz fans are great when it comes to looking out for one another.

Edit: tickets have been posted for Sunday as well. Now just waiting for Wednesday and Saturday's!

Last edited:
The more you ignore me the closer i get....... (Whispers behind the bushes)

it is a funny title though. ignoring something is a conscious act of focus on an object so the more you do this the more it enters your mind and thus becomes closer to your self. funny. Morrissey entered and took you over through your hate, not you personally, and made you obsessed. Im thinking of brummie when I say this if I didn't think him her a fraud

But beware, If you have got standing tickets, there is alot of sob's there who will gladly crush you to shake morrisseys hand when he reaches out. Morrissey being a lazy git never bends over the help the shorter ones, but i might pull the trick he did on me. :D

I repet: don't miss it for the world. You would have been suprised about the energy he gives when you are there. It can't be seen on tape.

I completely agree about his energy not always translating well to video footage. You really shouldn't pass up the opportunity wonderT!

All tickets for these shows are seated, however I have no doubt everybody in the stalls will rush towards the stage the very second the house lights go out.

it is a funny title though. ignoring something is a conscious act of focus on an object so the more you do this the more it enters your mind and thus becomes closer to your self. funny. Morrissey entered and took you over through your hate, not you personally, and made you obsessed. Im thinking of brummie when I say this if I didn't think him her a fraud

Don't you dare. You know nothing about my connection for morrissey. Be ashamed because of your assumptions. Do you know to what i was even refering to?
I thought the connection between the song and Morrissey not being far behind comment, funny.

Read this for godsake and understand that you can't over the internet know a persons state of mind. http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Poe's_law

Last edited by a moderator:
Don't you dare. You know nothing about my connection for morrissey. Be ashamed because of your assumptions. Do you know to what i was even refering to?
I thought the connection between the song and Morrissey not being far behind comment, funny.

Read this for godsake and understand that you can't over the internet know a persons state of mind. http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Poe's_law

did you miss the part where I typed "NOT YOU PERSONALLY". im guessing you did miss that

Meanwhile back in the real world, I STILL have 2 tix for the Sunday night performance. I'm willing to take a hit on them if someone will help me out. They are worth a total 258......I'll consider lower than that if need be. Anyone?

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom