Article: "Morrissey Fansite Founder Responds to Alleged Threats" - Yahoo Music; Statement and TMZ Li

Re: DavidT speaks about threat

No it isn't, but at the same time you don't just post those by mistake. Your hand doesn't accidentally type up a post and slip and press the submit button. They were decisions you made to post them. I'm not saying that what you've done deserves you to be beaten or killed, absolutely not. But we also don't even know for sure of that was the case. Either way, you have to take some responsibility and accept Morrissey does have good reason to hate you and you aren't innocent in it all. There is a big difference between allowing freedom of speech for people to voice their opinions on his music, they bought the albums so if they don't like it they should be able to say so. But the crap about him having AIDS, or being an alcoholic or having cancer, and the Kristeen Young stuff that is just allowed to fester and go on and on...one could be forgiven for thinking you enjoy the extra publicity all that controversy attracts. For those reasons I don't think you made "mistakes". But that's just me voicing my opinion, of course you'll say otherwise.

Couldn't agree more - We all make mistakes but we don't have the luxury of deleting them as you do Davidt.

Since we're playing the "How do you know" game, how do you know the security guard paid him for a story? There were no quotes in the TMZ report other than the verbiage taken from the filed court documents which are available to the public.

And this security guard didn't make this incident up: DavidT actually did get asked to leave the venue and his photo was circulated to the staff per Morrissey's orders. The fact is, DavidT is/was in Morrissey's cross hairs.

Ummmmm OK so you are somehow linking David getting asked to leave a show with a plot to murder him? WOW! That is drawing a very very very long bow.

Ok and let's assume that TMZ didn't pay the security guard for the story but it is correct based on court documents that he is suing Morrissey yeah? What is your point and where the f*** has any evidence been produced??

Yesssss... annnnnnd he is contacting his attorney and the police.

Yes I am aware of that but davidT still has not been threatened. Granted it's not something you want to hear, but a post on TMZ where some guy says some other guy asked him to rub someone out is not a threat on your life. If he actually was threatened believe me he would know about it and there would be no grey area.

Oh no, that's incorrect.

Morrissey and his Tour Manager can have a very serious conversation about roughing you up. Once a plan has been formed, the threat has been put out there between two people. Do you really think some South African bodyguard is going to telegraph it for you?

"Hello Marred, how are you? I notice you're standing in line for the Morrissey show--nice to finally meet you. Oh, by the way, I just wanted to let you know, my boss asked me to kick your teeth in. It'll happen in about 10 minutes per Morrissey's orders--fair warning, old chap."

No. If Morrissey's threat was successfully carried out, you'd just get a fist to the back of the head and you'd wake up in some shitty Santa Ana hospital several hours later. You'd never see it coming.

As for the wager you mentioned, I'd bet the farm.

Two people talking is not a threat unless the threat-ee hears about it from the people who concocted it in the first place.

Yes you actually do tell the the intended victim. That's why they call it a threat. They're not done anonymously. You can plan to murder people till the cows come home but unless you actually use that as an act of aggression it's just talk between two people. A threat is an intent to inflict harm or fatal injury upon a person to scare them or force them to act against their will. Other than a bogus lawsuit by a gorilla please show me where and how DavidT has been threatened. Can you work it out?

Say goodbye to the farm.

Last edited:

Two people talking is not a threat unless the threat-ee hears about it from the people who concocted it in the first place.

Say goodbye to the farm.

You're an idiot.

Ummmmm OK so you are somehow linking David getting asked to leave a show with a plot to murder him? WOW! That is drawing a very very very long bow.

Ok and let's assume that TMZ didn't pay the security guard for the story but it is correct based on court documents that he is suing Morrissey yeah? What is your point and where the f*** has any evidence been produced??

I'm going to try to simplify it for you as if you were a 5-year-old...

There. Were. Never. Plans. For. Murder. I've repeated that several times, probably a couple times in this very thread.

My claim is that there must be some validity to the security guard's claim that DavidT was on Morrissey's radar BECAUSE 1) Morrissey circulated DavidT's photo to the crew the night of the Santa Ana show (who does that? who spends the time and energy looking for one person of thousands to punish them? and 2) DavidT was eventually spotted and was asked to leave.

This all proves that there was discussion of DavidT between Morrissey and at least one other person. What that discussion was about will be sorted out by lawyers and all parties involved.

But what will probably happen is Morrissey will settle out of court because he doesn't want the sorted details to leak and there will be several non-disclosure agreements signed. And we'll never hear from this again. Just like all of the other allegations that have been brought up in the past.

Thanks for posting the link. Earlier today I talked to some media (TMZ Live and my previous employer Yahoo Music) briefly about this site and the security guard lawsuit, which was first published on TMZ. I appreciate everyone's concern. I don't know any details about the actual incidents that may have taken place.
I thought I couldn't be more disgusted then when you were kicked out of Copenhagen. Well I was wrong.
Please tell me the security guard contacted the police about this, who then contacted you about this alleged threat.

There. Were. Never. Plans. For. Murder. I've repeated that several times, probably a couple times in this very thread.

My claim is that there must be some validity to the security guard's claim that DavidT was on Morrissey's radar BECAUSE 1) Morrissey circulated DavidT's photo to the crew the night of the Santa Ana show (who does that? who spends the time and energy looking for one person of thousands to punish them? and 2) DavidT was eventually spotted and was asked to leave.

This all proves that there was discussion of DavidT between Morrissey and at least one other person. What that discussion was about will be sorted out by lawyers and all parties involved.

But what will probably happen is Morrissey will settle out of court because he doesn't want the sorted details to leak and there will be several non-disclosure agreements signed. And we'll never hear from this again. Just like all of the other allegations that have been brought up in the past.

You seem to be one of the few people who get it...

Funny how Morrissey slags off the legal system in song after dreary song, but uses it when it suits him.

I think David will confirm that that wasn't the first concert he had been ejected from. So David being banned from a Morrissey show was hardly new but what you trying to say is that for some reason on this occasion Morrissey decided that David should receive a good kicking as well? But why now?

From court records yeah the guard is saying that BOTH a beating AND murder were discussed. But you are saying you KNOW that murder wasn't discussed only a beating. Therefore based on this logic we can determine the guard in question has already lied in his testimony. Well that doesn't look good for the credibility of his lawsuit does it?

on a thread shortly before the tour was cancelled, there was an anonymous post that went something along the lines of "morrissey's last ever show is coming up. i know this because i'm going to make it his last show. do you know how easy it is to get certain items past security?". that's quite clearly a death threat. anonymous posts are vetted by the mods here. one of them decided this threat was a worthy post and allowed it. multiple people pointed out the threat and yet the post remained up. was it a mistake that that post got through? or was there some valid reason for it to be posted?

I think David will confirm that that wasn't the first concert he had been ejected from. So David being banned from a Morrissey show was hardly new but what you trying to say is that for some reason on this occasion Morrissey decided that David should receive a good kicking as well? But why now?

Maybe because, despite having been told he's not welcome at shows and has been banned for life - Davis STILL keeps trying to sneak in? Maybe they thought if they gave him a good kicking this time he'd get the message?

do you have any proof that it was morrissey that circulated david's photo? i've heard that story on here but i've also heard that it was members of the crowd who pointed out david to some of the crowd. i've seen no proof for either of these, just anonymous posts on here. if you have proof i'd love to see it.

David, whenever I look at what you do with this site I almost die of envy!

You are a true reference to many people. You are the light at the end of the tunnel for so many...

I think what you do in comparison with what Morrissey offered the world is gigantic!

You are our jewel of our crown!

Thank you for existing. I have no doubt that without you I probably would not be alive

So basing this on Uncle Doofus' logic what evidence do you have to suppose any of this is true? Jesus this is appalling, just appalling.

Well he and said Uncle have been the ones so keen on tipping the scales in favour of bullshit. You're not going to sway anyone when they so badly want this conspiracy to be real. They're hooked.

In answer to those who question WHY Morrissey would want to harm David now, and why he asked "a total stranger" (as Morrissey questioned in his statement) it could be because this guard was hired around the same time Morrissey's security booted Tseng from a concert earlier this year, opening old wounds with Morrissey. I mean, David himself said: “I got into a couple of shows this year, but he threw me out of another one". But this all looks bad for Morrissey and those that investigate will surely see Morrissey as a very awful person. Moz calls David Mildly annoying yet bands him for life, dresses his band up in "f*** Morrissey-Solo tee's (which won't look good for him in court), etc etc. The man has also in the past called the Chinese a sub-species, compared the slaughtering of innocent children to a bucket of chicken, on numerous occasions said he doesn't like human beings, has a fascination with gangsters, has been a proven liar.. the list goes on. Morrissey has said so many stupid things over the years that will most certainly come back to bite him in the ass if this goes to trial and I say it's about time he's hel truly accountable for his words and actions. But this could be very serious. Does he even realize this though? Murder plots, plans to inflict bodily harm... the asshole's freedom may hang in the balance.

I'm not sure who Uncle Doofus is. Sorry.

But the only evidence is the evidence we've all been presented. Pay attention, this has been going on well over 24 hours.

We have been presented with Hearsay, which is not evidence. Pay attention. You'll be graded on this later when you finally discover your head has been swimming in bullshit.

From court records yeah the guard is saying that BOTH a beating AND murder were discussed. But you are saying you KNOW that murder wasn't discussed only a beating. Therefore based on this logic we can determine the guard in question has already lied in his testimony. Well that doesn't look good for the credibility of his lawsuit does it?

bhops, I wouldn't bother with logic with this genius.

We have been presented with Hearsay, which is not evidence. Pay attention. You'll be graded on this later when you finally discover your head has been swimming in bullshit.

It's not "hearsay" it's a direct allegation by someone who appears to have been a part of Morrissey's 'inner circle' (on three tours).

Back
Top Bottom