Article: "Let me kiss you, a photo documentary about Latin Morrissey fans in Los Angeles" - by Aitor

Discussion in 'General Discussion archive 2012 (read-only)' started by davidt, Feb 12, 2012.

By davidt on Feb 12, 2012 at 7:42 PM
  1. davidt

davidt Administrator Staff Member Moderator Subscriber

Aitor Saraiba writes:

I'm an artist from Spain. Last year I took a grant from the Spanish government to do my project "Let me kiss you, a photo documentary about Latin Morrissey fans in Los Angeles".

The opening show was this week in Spain. See a photo gallery from the exhibition (9 total) and attached for a press release and diary.

image_17.jpg

Last edited: May 15, 2016

Comments

Discussion in 'General Discussion archive 2012 (read-only)' started by davidt, Feb 12, 2012.

1. celibate
    2. owen
      owen
      Good luck with the exhibition.
    3. Dave2006
      Dave2006
      "Last year I took a grant from the Spanish government to do my project"

Without wanting to sound like an angry Daily Mail reader.... I think I've got to the bottom of the reason why the Euro zone is f*cked up

Nice pics - but what was the justification of the grant?

Dave
    4. Anonymous
      Anonymous
      Re: Article: "Let me kiss you, a photo documentary about Latin Morrissey fans in Los

There you are! No justification at all. Just lobby a little bit, be left wing and you'll suck money out of a government terrified by the possibility that left wing actors and artists say that they are ignorants and fascists. Pics are nice, but what a shame to be a tame, government fed artist!
    5. Sara Inkedlady
      Sara Inkedlady
      very wicked exhibition!!!!good luck!!!!
    6. Antar Perez
      Antar Perez
      im innnnn the picturess awwwwww sweeeeeeeeettttt im the photo the on the top number 2 from the right wearing the the hat and bandana aaaaaah sooo awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!