Article: "Let me kiss you, a photo documentary about Latin Morrissey fans in Los Angeles" - by Aitor

Aitor Saraiba writes:

I'm an artist from Spain. Last year I took a grant from the Spanish government to do my project "Let me kiss you, a photo documentary about Latin Morrissey fans in Los Angeles".

The opening show was this week in Spain. See a photo gallery from the exhibition (9 total) and attached for a press release and diary.

image_17.jpg

Last edited:
"Last year I took a grant from the Spanish government to do my project"

Without wanting to sound like an angry Daily Mail reader.... I think I've got to the bottom of the reason why the Euro zone is f*cked up

Nice pics - but what was the justification of the grant?

Dave

Re: Article: "Let me kiss you, a photo documentary about Latin Morrissey fans in Los

"Last year I took a grant from the Spanish government to do my project"

Without wanting to sound like an angry Daily Mail reader.... I think I've got to the bottom of the reason why the Euro zone is f*cked up

Nice pics - but what was the justification of the grant?

Dave

There you are! No justification at all. Just lobby a little bit, be left wing and you'll suck money out of a government terrified by the possibility that left wing actors and artists say that they are ignorants and fascists. Pics are nice, but what a shame to be a tame, government fed artist!

very wicked exhibition!!!!good luck!!!!

im innnnn the picturess awwwwww sweeeeeeeeettttt im the photo the on the top number 2 from the right wearing the the hat and bandana aaaaaah sooo awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom