Article: Las Vegas (Feb. 9) and Phoenix (Feb. 10) to be rescheduled due to doctor's o

From the official Morrissey Facebook page:

Due to doctor’s orders, the upcoming engagements with MORRISSEY in Las Vegas on Sat Feb 9 and in Phoenix on Sun Feb 10 will need to be rescheduled. MORRISSEY is currently undergoing treatment for a bleeding ulcer and Barrett’s esophagus. These shows are in the process of being rescheduled immediately and all patrons are encouraged to hold on to their tickets as the new dates will be announced within the coming days. MORRISSEY thanks everyone concerned for their well wishes during this time and hopes for a speedy recovery. The tour will resume as scheduled in El Paso at Tricky Falls on Feb 12.

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Article: Las Vegas (Feb. 9) and Phoenix (Feb. 10) to be rescheduled due to doctor

I'm so sad:( but I hope he recovers soon

Re: Article: Las Vegas (Feb. 9) and Phoenix (Feb. 10) to be rescheduled due to doctor

:( Poor Morrissey. This is so worrying. I hope he's going to be alright. I know it takes time, though.

Thats more like it !!!
Thats all that is needed just say it as it is, its not that hard is it ?
If we're gonna be really honest Morrissey should cancel these shows and get back to health.

A

if make up dates are tacked on to the end of moz's current tour we could see some criss-crossing with johnny marr's u.s. tour dates. might get fun.

Hope you get well soon Moz y hope El Paso goes on! See y'all in El Paso and Ciudad Juarez there. Viva Morrissey!

Thats more like it !!!
Thats all that is needed just say it as it is, its not that hard is it ?
If we're gonna be really honest Morrissey should cancel these shows and get back to health.

A

HEALTH comes FIRST. . . . .

A

Why doesn't he wise up and cancel the tour indefinitely--until he is healthy. Then, he can resume once he is well. This makes sense because he does not have any sense of urgency in terms of promoting any album or anything, correct?

This will allow those who have plans to travel to cancel them and wait until things are more solid.

Hopefully Morrissey fully recovers sooner than later. And thank our stars that he gave us a notice this time around.

I knew it was over.

People he has sung his last live song.

Farewell Morrissey it's sad it had to end this way

It would be amazing to have him resume the tour here in front of his always-faithful El Paso/Las Cruces/Juarez fans next week. Let's keep our fingers crossed and have our abuelitas light there Mexican candles just in case. This Saturday, Feb. 9, I (Rene Romo) will be hosting a Morrissey vs. David Bowie tribute battle at Club Dedo, corner of Mesa and Rio Grande, from 8pm-2am, no cover plus drink specials. Hope to see you at BOTH the tribute night and the show!

Texas your his next victim

http://true-to-you.net/morrissey_news_130204_01

True-to-you repeats press release -

Press release: El Paso set to be first show of the forthcoming run
4 February 2013

Due to doctor's orders, the upcoming engagements with MORRISSEY in Las Vegas on Sat Feb 9 and in Phoenix on Sun Feb 10 will need to be rescheduled. MORRISSEY is currently undergoing treatment for a bleeding ulcer and Barrett’s esophagus. These shows are in the process of being rescheduled immediately and all patrons are encouraged to hold on to their tickets as the new dates will be announced within the coming days. MORRISSEY thanks everyone concerned for their well wishes during this time and hopes for a speedy recovery. The tour will resume as scheduled in El Paso at Tricky Falls on Feb 12.

It's okay to cancel the tour, Morrissey. You need time to heal. I was sad at first for selfish reasons but the beer kicked in and I gotta say, don't let the greys pressure you into putting on a show. Rest.

Last edited:

I knew it was over.

People he has sung his last live song.

Farewell Morrissey it's sad it had to end this way

Are you omniscient?

Hopefully Morrissey fully recovers sooner than later. And thank our stars that he gave us a notice this time around.

No No No Morrissey is STILL ILL

Ok, first of all I am sadden to hear that the concert here in Phoenix (Tempe) was cancelled. I hope Mr. Moz resumes better health soon. Umm, would it be possible when you reschedule that you consider another venue? The Marque kind of blows donkeys. No seating, too loud, etc. Get well soon!

"I am fully determined to resume the tour on February 9 at the Chelsea Ballroom in Las Vegas. If there's an audience of any kind in attendance, I just might die with a smile on my face, after all. If I am not there, I shall probably never again be anywhere."

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom