Article: "It’s not just that you’re wrong, Morrissey, you’re boring" - article by Rob

Re: Article: "It’s not just that you’re wrong, Morrissey, you’re boring" - article by

Thanks for the link, David. Shit article, overall, but the title's on the money. All this controversy-by-numbers really is getting increasingly desperate and boring. *yawns*

"I never was much of a Smiths fan as a teenager..." f*** off, you and your opinion.

Re: Article: "It’s not just that you’re wrong, Morrissey, you’re boring" - article by

"I never was much of a Smiths fan as a teenager..." f*** off, you and your opinion.

I was just going to copy and paste this exact sentence. You already know he's wrong from the get-go. :straightface:

I was just going to copy and paste this exact sentence. You already know he's wrong from the get-go. :straightface:

He's "wrong" because he's not a fan, as opposed to being "wrong" because he's actually wrong? Nicely reasoned.

I didn't read a word proving how Morrissey was wrong--either about the Falklands or about the shirts. ??

Oh well...this guy writes for the Daily Telegraph so...his views are obvious, otherwise he ll be without a job by tomorrow:D
Cheers Moz

I didn't read a word proving how Morrissey was wrong--either about the Falklands or about the shirts. ??

He didn't need to, since Morrissey didn't actually justify his ridiculous assertions in the first place.

I just do not understand how this idiot, Bob, or Robert, or Bob Robert, could come up with so many words saying nothing. Faced with an opportunity of epic proportions, this fool spends so much time - and space - writing rubbish in print, that there are no words left in his page limit to say anything about Morrissey, Boorer, Tobias and so on. Morrissey, obviously, one of our greatest lyricists in the world period. stupid fool. you should go and read on the road by Jack Kerouac and then come back and take you punishment like a man, you fool, Robert Coleville (or was it Bournville.) I would have rather read the chocolate wrapper, lol.

boxers x

I think this journo is trying to say that Moz is lost for new ideas and that we have seen him do this type of thing since most of us were in our teens or even kids in some cases.

Urban in Sweden (Due to EU and a bar owner in Portsmouth swedes can no longer watch the Premier League, free at last!)

So boring, they wrote an article about how boring he is.
Which then attracted over 200 comments.

"This world is full of crashing bores" indeed.

So, rather than trying to explain why the journalist has got it all wrong, all that anybody can do is say that the bloke who wrote the article is a bad journalist. Telling.

The fact is that Morrissey's comment about the Falklands was wrong (for several reasons) and, worse still, tediously attention-seeking.

Not a great piece but there is some small truth in it. Morrissey used to do this stuff so much better. For me it is not that he has necessarily plumbed new depths, it is more the considerable height he has fallen.

The band looks utterly ridiculous and these fashion parades they have foisted upon them must be humiliating.

"So, rather than trying to explain why the journalist has got it all wrong, all that anybody can do is say that the bloke who wrote the article is a bad journalist. Telling"

Well has he ever heard anything ? I mean does he really LISTEN ? Anyone who has a view that is different from the normality or the abnormality, or from the daily telegraph's view, does not need to be published in print. That view represents 100s of 1000s of english people. Those people that didn't vote. I am not kidding. It doesn't need a genius like me to tell him how wrong he is.

"ill-informed " ?

Well he is wrong there, as you know. England did plunder, rape and ravage various (hundreds of countries.) And that's how we got those islands originally. We didn't get them for nothing. We sailed, we attacked and we SHARED the winnings (and badly.)

We didn't know about the oil then, but that's another story.

Hanging onto them now is all about OIL, as you know.

And finally, anyone that can write the following sentences:
"Compared to that, a total ignorance of international law and a chorus line of pudgy middle-aged blokes in T-shirts isn’t exactly pushing the envelope. Couldn’t you at least have sprung for some glitter and gladioli? Maybe a few scantily clad lads or lasses in sawn-off uniform with crowns and oil-rig epaulettes, to symbolise Britain’s enslavement by the petro-military-Windsorist clique?"

Wasn't even there.

If only he had waited another day, Mr Colville could have written about the 'Giant Kate Moss who squashed shoppers on Oxford Street' where his talent for writing could have been better placed, well away from music as he seems to know very little.

If he had the self-pity, but not the flamboyance, then the author was probably at home listening to Bad Manners, Sham 69 and so on in the 80s and more lately listening to Enya and Alesha Dixon. Once tone deaf, always tone deaf as they say. Smart Fool ? Just a fool.

Art Hound
x

"So, rather than trying to explain why the journalist has got it all wrong, all that anybody can do is say that the bloke who wrote the article is a bad journalist. Telling"

Well has he ever heard anything ? I mean does he really LISTEN ? Anyone who has a view that is different from the normality or the abnormality, or from the daily telegraph's view, does not need to be published in print. That view represents 100s of 1000s of english people. Those people that didn't vote. I am not kidding. It doesn't need a genius like me to tell him how wrong he is.

"ill-informed " ?

Well he is wrong there, as you know. England did plunder, rape and ravage various (hundreds of countries.) And that's how we got those islands originally. We didn't get them for nothing. We sailed, we attacked and we SHARED the winnings (and badly.)

We didn't know about the oil then, but that's another story.

Hanging onto them now is all about OIL, as you know.

And finally, anyone that can write the following sentences:
"Compared to that, a total ignorance of international law and a chorus line of pudgy middle-aged blokes in T-shirts isn’t exactly pushing the envelope. Couldn’t you at least have sprung for some glitter and gladioli? Maybe a few scantily clad lads or lasses in sawn-off uniform with crowns and oil-rig epaulettes, to symbolise Britain’s enslavement by the petro-military-Windsorist clique?"

Wasn't even there.

If only he had waited another day, Mr Colville could have written about the 'Giant Kate Moss who squashed shoppers on Oxford Street' where his talent for writing could have been better placed, well away from music as he seems to know very little.

If he had the self-pity, but not the flamboyance, then the author was probably at home listening to Bad Manners, Sham 69 and so on in the 80s and more lately listening to Enya and Alesha Dixon. Once tone deaf, always tone deaf as they say. Smart Fool ? Just a fool.

Art Hound
x

You've written quite a lot, there, but failed to develop any particular line of argument.

Disappointing, overall.

Is he wrong about the Falklands? I don't know.
But the William and Kate thing is just bad taste and a cheap shot. They've never done anything to him, they spend a good chunk of their lives doing charitable works...they're okay with me until further notice.

I sometimes wonder if the only reason Moz hates the English aristocracy, aside from their love of shooting animals, is because he can't be a part of it.

Embarrassing to see Moz brown-nosing the Argies. Pathetic. With any luck he won't come back here.

I don't much care for Moz's obviously attention-seeking actions, but this pathetic attempt at journalism and the embarrassingly trite comments from the readers in response to this article put me right back on his side. It fair got my heckles up.

Last edited:
William and his bitch, belong to the elietist trash who killed Dianna. So what's to love? The nazi queen of death will turn tanks on the citizens of Britian. Look what this filth did to the Irish. Hey there mountbatten shitbag, how's life in hell?
As far as Nick Griffin and the B. N. P. goes, what's wrong with wanting to save your people and nation from traitors and murderers? Unless that is if your a commie piece of worthless garbage who sold out to rothchild world disorder. Enjoy!

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom