Artic Monkeys

swiss

Tckts for Old trafford Cricket ground on sale now. Just got some for July 07. See if they are as good live as all the hype. The music does interest me though and is a bit different.

I saw them on the NME tour, they were excellent

Most over rated band since...erm...erm...Oasis. Saw them a few months back at Rotherham Magna and it was one of the worst gigs I have ever been to. The band were shite and the audience were just a set of football thugs, singing football songs between each song. They are an insult to Sheffield.

Most over rated band since...erm...erm...Oasis. Saw them a few months back at Rotherham Magna and it was one of the worst gigs I have ever been to. The band were shite and the audience were just a set of football thugs, singing football songs between each song. They are an insult to Sheffield.

wonderwall is awesome
artic monkeys are tripe*

*=& not the good kind me grandma made

ps:i aint really know the monkeys

Re: Artic Monkeys - IT'S ARCTIC!!

Sorry to be pedantic!
Was going to buy tickets but am holding out to see who is on with them.
The venue is big enough so imagine the touts will be struggling to give them away outside.

The Goat

no no nooooo you are BOTH wrong (just like everyone else is)...Oasis are shite and AM are goooood

I can't stand the Arctic Monkeys, to me it's ashame no one takes note of their slogan and "don't believe the hype". If you like them then that's great, they aren't my cup of tea and they are no different from what most bands produce these days. "I bet you look good on the dancefloor" is a great song to dance to when you're drunk, but apart from that they have little bearing on my life and their lyrics are meaningless to me.

As for Oasis, they had two good albums (Definitely Maybe) and (What's the story) and then basically decided to bed their heads into their arses and started producing horrid music. The Masterplan wasn't bad but Oasis have simply lacked creativity and bite since Wonderwall.

Back
Top Bottom