Arriving in Mexico

Image posted by Famous when dead:

44972_44971_FB_IMG_1542834103600.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Finally...THE MOZ HAS COME BACK TO MEX-I-CO!

The Moz says the best thing about arriving in Mexico is that on Saturday mourning The Moz gets to leave Mexico.

If you smelllllllalalalalalaeeeeeeayyyyy what The Moz is cooking.

You can't blame Damon really. I wouldn't want to be seen with anyone wearing those glasses.
Yes, they're hideous. What was he thinking? It's all a bit late-period Elvis. Fully expecting rhinestone jumpsuits at the upcoming gigs.

Last edited:
Morrissey arriving in airports are my favorite videos. I am thinking of starting a YT channel collecting them all: MORRISSEY AIRPORT TV.

Morrissey arriving in airports are my favorite videos. I am thinking of starting a YT channel collecting them all: MORRISSEY AIRPORT TV.

The Moz says that’s a great idea. No, really, it is. So why don’t you take your great little idea, shine it up real nice, turn it sideways and STICK IT STRAIGHT UP YOUR CANDY ASS!

If you smell what The Moz is cooking.

I'm go
Yes, they're hideous. What was he thinking? It's all a bit late-period Elvis. Fully expecting rhinestone jumpsuits at the upcoming gigs.
I'm going to shock you but I love them. They go lovely with his jacket - yes a bit Elvis. Listen last year he looked like he was on a father Ted convention when in airports.

What does he say of course to

Bull Ox!! That was photoshopped to show from Los Angeles. He does not live in LA anymore! I reckon me mate Nigel saw him leave Mank O2 Nike Burger King Airport and the rumouuuur was that he was with John Maher and they were talking about a huge Smiths reunion show at Mank Kickball KFC CHEVROLET Stadium with Joy Order as the opener. They were even eating scrumpets with jam and drinking tea. America is not the world. (makes you buy more when I don't tour your foreign country in 8 years) Sir Moz is not a Yankee and he hates the beach even though he calls himself The California Son and plays basketball at the Malibu rec center.

Last edited:

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom