Arriving in Mexico

Image posted by Famous when dead:

44972_44971_FB_IMG_1542834103600.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, yes, there was that. It also felt a little Clockwork Orange with my eyes clamped open. Did they record your surgery, Acton? They did mine and gave me a dvd of the surgery. I’ve not got up the nerve to watch it yet, though.
They recorded it onto vhs and I watched it once. It was a bit boring to be honest even though it was my own eyes. :squiffy:

JoeSellMozza and Viva Hate, stop hijacking the thread.

Joe, please refrain from swearing outside the pigsty.
Viva Hate is infamous for his dark sense of humour.

JoeSellMozza and Viva Hate, stop hijacking the thread.

Joe, please refrain from swearing outside the pigsty.
Viva Hate is infamous for his dark sense of humour.

She doesn't even go here!
24w8zlu.jpg

Paco saays, "Meeeee....meee wanz too leeeks su cleeet"....

Great Christmas Card, entitled,"The Wedding Couple" for the boss...in-laws, hated siblings or what ever it is .....Now, they too can hate ya back !

The jacket for the new record ,"California Son"...o.k. where their "son" ?

24w8zlu.jpg

W.T.F. Is this ? Some pissed off 7 foot, "snow-flake", bimbo, with a tranny gone bad, in cheap shades ? Loosen up sweetie-pie, your still alive....so far ! But , Why ?

24w8zlu.jpg

Seriously now...W.T.F. is that ? Who is it ? Next fake wacker, in their next fake incident, on their fake media carnival show ? Smile honey...Ya got ya, " crisees actor", wage...Move on !

If ever there was a greatly missed opportunity for a wonderful jacket photo, or stage back drop pictures for ol'Mozzer ...this is it.....though Jeff ain't a "vegan" is he ? It works...go on....Admit it ! "End World Hunger" Tour is next ! Yawn !

Ahahahaha omg the Chilango that says Morrissey I love you in broken English was hilarious, his friends probably told him Mas Puto after that. Then you have the other Puto asking Morrissey if he remembers him from last time no cabron he doesn’t remember you pendejo. Puro babosos at the airport waiting for him.

Fek tit c*** thick crikey mate winding it up. Reckon me sources at LAX tell me Senior P.A. Day-Day made the trip. That weird looking Mexican airport worker chap looks like a hobbit. What's the deal with all you foreigners looking like inbred hobbits. I like the Magnum P.I. shirt Uncle Steve. A lot of the surfers here in Malibu are wearing Uncle Steve's frames in sunglasses. I reckon the California Son is just going along with the fashion trends back home in LA.

I live in LA nobody here wearing that f***ing crap unless they’re a senile old fart.

Morrissey looks like a god damn low life car sales man anyone who says that shitty ensemble he’s wearing looks good is full of shit. You f***ing retards are only saying it looks good is because Morrissey is wearing it but at the same time your so f***ing stupid that if Morrissey took a shit on you, you would say his shit smells great.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom