Arriving in Mexico

Image posted by Famous when dead:

44972_44971_FB_IMG_1542834103600.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, they're hideous. What was he thinking? It's all a bit late-period Elvis. Fully expecting rhinestone jumpsuits at the upcoming gigs.
Maybe that’s why seat 1b was empty, silly Damon packed the wrong glasses, he’s been sent home to collect the designer shades instead

Maybe that’s why seat 1b was empty, silly Damon packed the wrong glasses, he’s been sent home to collect the designer shades instead
I think he just refused to be seen out with him, and I can't say I blame him. I mean, lugging those black bags everywhere, having to walk five paces behind at all times, being made to play throuples with Jesse... the list of humiliations goes on and on. I guess this was just the last straw.

The Moz says that’s a great idea. No, really, it is. So why don’t you take your great little idea, shine it up real nice, turn it sideways and STICK IT STRAIGHT UP YOUR CANDY ASS!

If you smell what The Moz is cooking.

No need for that....why, when AIRPORT SECURITY DOES IT FOR HIM....A.S.T. KIDS ...Was that San Fransh#thole Mozzer ? They may want same and check for a meth-lab up yer chute it will?

I think he just refused to be seen out with him, and I can't say I blame him. I mean, lugging those black bags everywhere, having to walk five paces behind at all times, being made to play throuples with Jesse... the list of humiliations goes on and on. I guess this was just the last straw.

Now...have Her girl Friday git some chahungas up and load the, "black-bags", up with some naughty goodies...Send ol'Mozzy through the security at fly port and....OFF YA GO THAR MOZZY......SEE YA 50 YEARS WE will ....SCREAMING TILL THEN . Adios Jefe !

First Sam goes AWOL, conspicuous by his absence at the last few dates, now Damon, is it time for you, me and Rifke to offer our services ? (again )........send in the girls ........

Yes, they're hideous. What was he thinking? It's all a bit late-period Elvis. Fully expecting rhinestone jumpsuits at the upcoming gigs.

And.....A new 500 Kg version of Mozzer....all swelled up eating a 100Kg cheese wheel on stage for the encore ritual....crashing through the stage floor and stuck there until the E.M.T.s pull the fat mess out......for some reason or other !

i always wondered whether orwell's "big brother is watching you" was inspired by the great gatsby's "eyes of t.j. eckleburg":
But above the gray land and the spasms of bleak dust which drift endlessly over it, you perceive, after a moment, the eyes of Doctor T. J. Eckleburg. The eyes of Doctor T. J. Eckleburg are blue and gigantic — their irises are one yard high. They look out of no face, but, instead, from a pair of enormous yellow spectacles which pass over a nonexistent nose. Evidently some wild wag of an oculist set them there to fatten his practice in the borough of Queens, and then sank down himself into eternal blindness, or forgot them and moved away.

Finally...THE MOZ HAS COME BACK TO MEX-I-CO!

The Moz says the best thing about arriving in Mexico is that on Saturday mourning The Moz gets to leave Mexico.

If you smelllllllalalalalalaeeeeeeayyyyy what The Moz is cooking.

Leave Mexico you say ?....Not if like when Mozzy got lost on a dark, dark road late one night, on some barrio-dirt-way, a supposed 5 miles from the U.S. boarder....May not be so lucky this time and git the Lindberg-baby job for real he will.

I'm go

I'm going to shock you but I love them. They go lovely with his jacket - yes a bit Elvis. Listen last year he looked like he was on a father Ted convention when in airports.
What he looks like is what he is....an old buzzard getting older by the hour he does, till it kicks off on stage...crowd goes into delirium....hangs corpse ....burns down venue...full PANIC. Wrote that one up special for you Skinny....like it ?

Refused to be seen with Mozzer? ....that's not the half off it lad.....Barking out orders....mood swings....yelling and carrying on about cooked meat odors, whilst stuffing himself on Carne Asada burritos by the gross loads....then sexually assaulting the male baggage boys...They've run for their dear lives they did !

First Sam goes AWOL, conspicuous by his absence at the last few dates, now Damon, is it time for you, me and Rifke to offer our services ? (again )........send in the girls ........
Um... what services were you thinking of offering? Pretty sure I won't be able to fulfil everything Damon does :lbf:

Leave Mexico you say ?....Not if like when Mozzy got lost on a dark, dark road late one night, on some barrio-dirt-way, a supposed 5 miles from the U.S. boarder....May not be so lucky this time and git the Lindberg-baby job for real he will.

Ransom note reads as follows: " 50 MILLION POUNDS TO BE TRANSFERED TO THIS ACCOUNT TODAY, OR PIECES AND BITS GIT MAILED ABOUT. First to go is the privates and a hand." Think not ? Ask AUNTY NANCY'S BRO JR. THEY PAID ...NO ?

Not my favorite frame either. Maybe he broke his others and these were the only ones he could find when rummaging around before he left.
Seriously? Do you wear glasses, TAT?? Cos when you do, your spare pair tend to be the boring, slightly old-fashioned ones, not some fantastic bling-encrusted pair that you borrowed from Dame Edna Everage.

Back
Top Bottom