Arriving in Lima

45076_lima_arrival.jpg

photo by Riccardo De Dominicis

Link posted by Alexi:

Khaki NY Yankees Edition Blazer by Gucci

Long sleeve wool-blend twill blazer in khaki. Notched lapel collar. Padded shoulders. Two-button closure at front. Patch pocket at chest featuring black and white embroidered logo patch. Patch pockets at waist. Five-button surgeon's cuffs. Welt pockets at fully lined interior. Tonal stitching.

Part of the Gucci x NY Yankees ™ collaboration.

Body: 70% polyester, 30% wool. Lining: 100% cupro. Made in Italy.

Last edited by a moderator:
A rather direct post by Jesse on Twitter:

View attachment 46575

Please save the dislikes and engage with the post by quoting it maybe?
Regards,
FWD.

In which case why didn't that travelling criminal caravan stop at Mexico?? Why keep traipsing on to that well known shithole America? Y'know, the place that takes over a million immigrants every year (more than the rest of the world combined.) Or maybe they do realize it's a shithole hence they promptly arrived at the American border and started throwing rocks at the fences. LOL.

I've been thinking for a while he might be using something like this:
https://www.nanogen.com/hair-thickening-fibres.html
Apparently they are really widely used by people in TV, media etc.

He clearly loves his hair so he needs to either man-up and get himself a decent transplant (Gary Oldman's is a solid example) OR he needs to accept the inevitable and stop with all this comb-over/brush forward nonsense. He's minutes away from turning into Bobby Charlton.

He clearly loves his hair so he needs to either man-up and get himself a decent transplant (Gary Oldman's is a solid example) OR he needs to accept the inevitable and stop with all this comb-over/brush forward nonsense. He's minutes away from turning into Bobby Charlton.

God forbid he ever became a Sir or as unpleasant to deal with as Sir Bobby. Probably the worst person I ever met.

But he made a bit of a thing about his vegan shoes on that Larry King interview. Oh well, I'm sure that he'll take any criticism of his inconsistencies with his usual good humour and understanding.
Knowing how Morrissey expresses his superficial moral outrage regarding animal rights, while holding up his vegan shoes he was likely wearing a leather belt.

I questioned why everyone assumed he was vegan. He has one foot in the grave. He's not going to morally inconvenience himself at this stage of his life. Veganism is only for the true believers. Vegetarianism is for the kinda-sorta types.

A rather direct post by Jesse on Twitter:

View attachment 46575

Please save the dislikes and engage with the post by quoting it maybe?
Regards,
FWD.
He's right. In America we have proper sanitation systems on our trains. In South American countries you have the luxury of pissing and shitting directly onto the train tracks when you go to the bathroom, like God intended.

Also, I envy the constant political upheavel and the thrill of not knowing if the power will cut at any second.

Oh, and infant mortality rates along with prenatal care are for losers.

Americans just don't know how bad they have it.

The entire Morrissey operation is one big shit show at this point. It's toxic and undignified. I feel bad for Boz. I hope he doesn't need the money.

Well it beats butterflies on the sleeves; although worse than when he wore designer jeans doused with paint.

Then there was the Supreme brand photo shoot that still baffles me.

He does seem to like clothes with any given symbol on them.

What's next, an official Sherman Williams polo shirt?

He's right. In America we have proper sanitation systems on our trains. In South American countries you have the luxury of pissing and shitting directly onto the train tracks when you go to the bathroom, like God intended.

Also, I envy the constant political upheavel and the thrill of not knowing if the power will cut at any second.

Oh, and infant mortality rates along with prenatal care are for losers.

Americans just don't know how bad they have it.

The entire Morrissey operation is one big shit show at this point. It's toxic and undignified. I feel bad for Boz. I hope he doesn't need the money.

See infographic for infant mortality rates in the US. And giving birth in the US runs about $30,000. If I were to give birth to my own demon spawn, I’d have a lovely vacation in Canada, eject the monster, and save myself around $20,000 or so. Peru isn’t paradise and neither is America.

Attachments

• 0D187525-14D5-4D0C-8455-1F7685F35658.png
    0D187525-14D5-4D0C-8455-1F7685F35658.png
    280.1 KB · Views: 0
Ah, I missed that. I thought he was still fighting the good fight. I guess the lack of cheese probably was more than he could take.
Wait, he's been promoting vegetarianism in name for decades, and now he needs to qualify it, and claim he isn't vegetarian, or carnivorous?

What in God's name does he eat?

Next he'll be arguing over being labeled human, male, near-sighted, and right handed. "Technically I'm an ambidextrous, gender-less, a-sighted carbon life-form who only eats space rocks."

He so busy running from being human that he's becoming a hologram.

His poor mother. She thought letting him be was the best way to navigate those treacherous adolescent waves, and now he'll probably die alone.

See infographic for infant mortality rates in the US. And giving birth in the US runs about $30,000. If I were to give birth to my own demon spawn, I’d have a lovely vacation in Canada, eject the monster, and save myself around $20,000 or so. Peru isn’t paradise and neither is America.
At least they survive, and their mother's have stronger chance of not unwittingly giving birth to a cyclops. I'm sure that's worth a missed vacation in America's hat.

Everyone knows Morrissey lives in Malibu with Nancy Sinatra and they have Dodgers season tickets.

I ye reckon finally a foreigner here that gets it. I reckon me have to say the Yankees logo is a wee bit of a curve-ball. It is a poppy cock c*** thick tit wacker that the California Son, Aunt Nancy, and lil' Sammy all have Dodger season tickets together and he is wearing that blazer. Maybe he just got it free from Gucci in this city in Mexico and of course since it is a foreign country they put a Yankee logo on it, inn nn nn nnn nnn n n din't it mate. The Gucci "model" is wearing an LA Angel logo ski hat and Yankee blazer, so I think it is all about the logos, like that kickball team track jacket Uncle Steve got free from Nike.

Shut the f*** up mini-sausage fingers. You are just pissed off because you are being replaced by John Frusciante.

Last edited:
Nooo, he doesn't have the length for a full-blown Bobby. It needs to be able to wrap under his chin and back over his head, twice round. I suppose he might manage a Trump with some extensions.

I actually think he had a transplant in the 'wilderness years' - a pretty good one, too, as it always looked very natural. If you compare how fast his hair was disappearing in the late 90s (when the quiff was replaced by a receding crop), to his 'comeback look' - with curiously re-invigorated quiff - I'm pretty sure he had something done.

Nooo, he doesn't have the length for a full-blown Bobby. It needs to be able to wrap under his chin and back over his head, twice round. I suppose he might manage a Trump with some extensions.

I actually think he had a transplant in the 'wilderness years' - a pretty good one, too, as it always looked very natural. If you compare how fast his hair was disappearing in the late 90s (when the quiff was replaced by a receding crop), to his 'comeback look' - with curiously re-invigorated quiff - I'm pretty sure he had something done.
Its touch and go wether to go with just icing sugar or full stiff icing with the hair extension baking thingy you bought. It's your shout.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom