Armatopia by Johnny Marr on BBC Radio 2 playlist

BBC PUT :handpointright::guardsman::handpointleft: ON THE B LIST!!!!:eek:

PROPER PLACE TO BE PUT ITS NOTHING BUT MUSICAL CATASTROPHES FROM THE COMETIC ONE:bow:

B LIST IS YOUR HOME O DRAMATIC ONE.:lbf:

It's a shame Morrissey's "It's Over" isn't on any of the lists.

:rolleyes:

Moz hasnt released any singles:crazy:

B LIST
Missus must be in a fury emailing the BBC:lbf:

Last edited:
o_O

:crazy:

there is only one BBC B List and the most prominent twat on it is::handpointright::guardsman::handpointleft: fact are facts.

Lets pray:praying: the Missus email spam storm keeps him from falling into the C List.:lbf:

Honest people will be censored.

FREE MORRISSEY !!!!

Keep your day job, you’ll never make it as a comedian.
Did you mean 'don't give up the day job?' Honestly, if you are going to make a career out of being an obnoxious c***, at least get your c***ish obnoxiousness right.

Did you mean 'don't give up the day job?' Honestly, if you are going to make a career out of being an obnoxious c***, at least get your c***ish obnoxiousness right.

No, I said ... keep your day job, because it’s obvious you’ll never make it as a comedian.

But, you do show promise of being a professional obnoxious c***.

:tiphat:

No, I said ... keep your day job, because it’s obvious you’ll never make it as a comedian.

But, you do show promise of being a professional obnoxious c***.

:tiphat:
Nah, just repeating my insult back at me won't do. You need to come up with something original. I realise that English isn't your first language (what is your first language out of interest?) so some allowance must be made for that, but you really must do better.

You’re the one that understood my post, but being the obnoxious c*** that you are, tried to correct me anyways, which IS what an obnoxious c*** like you would do.

Nah, just repeating my insult back at me won't do. You need to come up with something original. I realise that English isn't your first language (what is your first language out of interest?) so some allowance must be made for that, but you really must do better.

V. poor, 3/10, Seamine Kunt.

Congratulations you have been selected as the recipient of the FIRST ANNUAL DRAMAJ MARR B LIST c*** OF THE YEAR!!

:pignose::turban::pignose: will make the presentation on behalf of fellow twats Skinny and surface.

congrats here you go>:turban::trophy::turban:

Huh, who would have thought this thread would have devolved into insults and name-calling? Congrats to Johnny Marr, the light of the Smiths!

This is certainly a more noteworthy achievement than getting into a car with one's face on the rear bumper.

Back
Top Bottom