Morrissey Central "ARI BOULOGNE, RIP" (May 23, 2023)

ARI BOULOGNE, RIP

image.jpeg

the son of Nico and Alain Delon dies, aged 60.

033b24819ed2ceb5bb0cb2b60d81d0c0.jpg
photo-output.jpg

I really like the photo posted by gashonthenail. I remembered that Ari Boulogne had the privilege of playing maracas with the Velvet Underground as a child:

I genuinely cannot believe it when people make excuses for drug addicts. They are perfectly well aware of their actions and Nico was an abuser….. and made shit music. I’m old enough to have been around when Nico was living in Manchester, and she was a deeply grim sight to behold.
No excuses. Just not keen to stand in judgment. Drugs often turn people into really terrible human beings. Heroin and crack are probably two of the worst culprits in that regard. They don't mix well with being a parent.
But it's all relative. Some people kill themselves growing up in the boredom of suburbia.

Get over yourself, or start a new thread about the fact that you don’t like her.
Or better still, I can start a new thread about how arrogant know-nothings like yourself cling to an ideology that rips through people’s families like a hurricane and leaves a trail of devastation.

I’ll add it to my to do list.

sad when anyone dies especially with such a troubled childhood but children are very resilient and im sure he had a decent life when he was older.

I genuinely cannot believe it when people make excuses for drug addicts. They are perfectly well aware of their actions and Nico was an abuser….. and made shit music. I’m old enough to have been around when Nico was living in Manchester, and she was a deeply grim sight to behold.
Moz liked Nicos music. Fair enough. But he sometimes has questionable friends. Mary Coughlan drank a bottle of vodka while pregnant and the baby died. I always wondered what Moz's mother made of her son hugging a twat like that. Mary has since rehabilitated and that's lovely but her baby never got a chance to even draw a breath.

1684875528224.jpeg

He reminds me of a laughter
That has left me going down
And my heart is falling silently
Into the driving evening sound
Sometimes we must keep from
Bringing certain thoughts up to the light
And a matter of the winning
In a case of two words lies
I have been looking out for him
From over this broken bridge
The safest place it seems to be
To ever reach his purple lips

Or better still, I can start a new thread about how arrogant know-nothings like yourself cling to an ideology that rips through people’s families like a hurricane and leaves a trail of devastation.

I’ll add it to my to do list.
I’m not clinging to any ideology, Einstein. Projecting much?

I always remember, when Nico lived here in Manchester, people used to say how she injected heroin into her own son. And it’s well documented now that she did share needles with him. I was always upset that an Icon was reduced to being described like that, but it was true.

Sad for Nico, sad for Ari.
It is upsetting when certain aspects of peoples' lives are described accurately ;)

Moz liked Nicos music. Fair enough. But he sometimes has questionable friends. Mary Coughlan drank a bottle of vodka while pregnant and the baby died. I always wondered what Moz's mother made of her son hugging a twat like that. Mary has since rehabilitated and that's lovely but her baby never got a chance to even draw a breath.

View attachment 91328
Aye true, but the poor woman had real demons due to horrific sexual abuse at the hands of her own flesh and blood, it would appear she wasn’t just doing it because she was part of an artistic movement.

Any road, people can do what they like to themselves but inflicting it upon others is toxic and evil within itself.

Last edited:
Esp drug addicts who abuse and neglect their children

How you can just let a body decompose in front of you is beyond my imagining.

I think it would be nearly impossible, given the stench. My reading is that she was present for the overdose but never notified anyone. I assume she had her own place apart from his—but then again, you do read about people who live in squalor, and the description of the conditions is just beyond comprehension.

I don’t know much about Nico apart from when she spent time with Brian Jones, but if these stories are true about injecting Heroine into his fragile little body along with an absent Father who didn’t care anything about him, then I’m honestly shocked he made it to 60…

Sad story.

All this glamor attributed to the likes of Nico turns my stomach. Whatever demons she had I'm sorry about but all this tortured artist/fragile soul is horseshit. Both she and Delon, like Lennon, were/are self-centered, self-obsessed, selfish egomaniac c#nts with no concern for anyone else but themselves. I think I'm done with Morrissey as well, always posting crap about such people on his dogshit website.

I don’t find myself defending Morrissey these days, but on this occasion he’s paid his respects to a victim of what you describe to hate so much.
All this glamor attributed to the likes of Nico turns my stomach. Whatever demons she had I'm sorry about but all this tortured artist/fragile soul is horseshit. Both she and Delon, like Lennon, were/are self-centered, self-obsessed, selfish egomaniac c#nts with no concern for anyone else but themselves. I think I'm done with Morrissey as well, always posting crap about such people on his dogshit website

All this glamor attributed to the likes of Nico turns my stomach. Whatever demons she had I'm sorry about but all this tortured artist/fragile soul is horseshit. Both she and Delon, like Lennon, were/are self-centered, self-obsessed, selfish egomaniac c#nts with no concern for anyone else but themselves. I think I'm done with Morrissey as well, always posting crap about such people on his dogshit website.
It's impossible to like and approve of every single solitary aspect of a person, famous or not. Looking for the perfect specimen to tick all the boxes is an exercise in futility. It ain't you either by the way.

note: yes John Lennon turned out to be a dick who made great music, apart from that insufferable song Imagine.

It's impossible to like and approve of every single solitary aspect of a person, famous or not. Looking for the perfect specimen to tick all the boxes is an exercise in futility. It ain't you either by the way.
there's nicky wire and neil codling!!!! i like and approve of everything single thing about them!!! im even okay with neils herpes cold sore!!!!

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom