Morrissey Central "ARI BOULOGNE, RIP" (May 23, 2023)

ARI BOULOGNE, RIP

image.jpeg

the son of Nico and Alain Delon dies, aged 60.

033b24819ed2ceb5bb0cb2b60d81d0c0.jpg
photo-output.jpg

My only child, be not so blind
See what you hold
There are no words no ears no eyes
To show them what you know
Their hands are old
Their faces cold
Their bodies close to freezing
Their feelings find
Their morning small
Too small to fill their ways with breathing
Their evening tall
My only child remember well
The words that you are told
For some of them it is only easy to survive
Their hands are old
Their faces cold
Their feelings find
Their morning small
Their evening tall
Man and wife are feasting the time
The time that lies behind
At home in sweetness and delight
Drinking the bitter wine
Their hands are old
Their faces cold
Their feelings find
The morning small
The evening tall

I am the little knight
With the sky above my eyes
I cannot be frightened

I am the little knight
With the earth under my feet
I will come to visit you
I will come to visit you

🖤 🖤 🖤 💙 🖤

Now you see that only dreams
Can send you where you want to be
Now you find those faces are not holding places
Where you thought they'd be
And later as you go again
You will agree
That it was all a dream

Sail away, sail away, my little boy
Let the wind fill your heart with light and joy
Sail away, my little boy

🖤 🖤 🖤 💙 🖤

Last edited:
I always remember, when Nico lived here in Manchester, people used to say how she injected heroin into her own son. And it’s well documented now that she did share needles with him. I was always upset that an Icon was reduced to being described like that, but it was true.

Sad for Nico, sad for Ari.

Let’s not glamourise the situation because both of parents, one supposedly refusing to acknowledge him, were absolutely inept and abusive.

Nico would practically ply him with drugs to send him to sleep or ‘heal him’ and his ‘father’ never even wanted to know him because he was convinced he wasn’t his own. The poor lad was raised by his grandmother…..

Let’s not glamourise the situation because both of parents, one supposedly refusing to acknowledge him, were absolutely inept and abusive.

Nico would practically ply him with drugs to send him to sleep or ‘heal him’ and his ‘father’ never even wanted to know him because he was convinced he wasn’t his own. The poor lad was raised by his grandmother…..

yes. But ‘supposedly’ ? I think Alain refused a blood test. And even so, he looks too much like him to have any doubts. His father could’ve helped him.

yes. But ‘supposedly’ ? I think Alain refused a blood test. And even so, he looks too much like him to have any doubts. His father could’ve helped him.
Ari took his father to court over his failure to recognise his paternal status but didn’t win.

He was raised by Delon’s own grandmother, that’s how much she was sure of her son’s actions. Delon is a piece of 💩 and Nico was too.

Ari took his father to court over his failure to recognise his paternal status but didn’t win.

He was raised by Delon’s own grandmother, that’s how much she was sure of her son’s actions. Delon is a piece of 💩 and Nico was too.
Didn’t “win” because as I recall the courts ruled they had no jurisdiction as Delon wasn’t a even a resident of France.

Everyone who cares, already knows the back story, Nico’s back story, and everything about her demons.

Your glee in trying to immediately pipe up in this thread to be amongst the first to harp on about the more salacious aspects out of all of the excruciating tragedy associated with these lives is, for what? In the hopes that you’d be the first to shock, or pique the curiosity of some other complete loser on this site? Pathetic.

They f*** you up, your mum and dad.
They may not mean to, but they do.
They fill you with the faults they had
And add some extra, just for you.

In life there is light and there is dark. With Nico as his mother Ari was never going to have a 'normal' bourgeois upbringing. And what is 'normal'? The black angel comes for us all in the end. Sad that he suffered his last years with hemiplegia, unable to leave his flat and surviving on opiates. Can only assume that the hemiplegia was the result of a stroke or a fall? Most probably drug related. Nico herself of course died after falling off a bicycle in Ibiza, apparently shortly after getting off heroin. Always a tricky thing when you're an addict.

RIP Ari.

tumblr_molvxn7Sg11qi5axlo1_500.jpg

She can sing or write a song about her son but does fuk all to raise him in the way every child deserves to be raised. Nico was as bad as Delon - degenerate non-parents. A miracle the poor guy lived to 60. Some people aren't fit to have a dog, never mind a child.

Nico shoots her kid up with H and nobody cares. Moz says anything about anything and he's vilified. Go figure.

I don’t think he was a planned child, maybe an abortion would have been better you think? And yes, Nico was an Artist first, not a mother, or at least a ‘normal’ one that shows their love in ways that society expects.
Not sure if that's a serious question or not. I think abortion is a cowardly and murderous non-solution. I also think that what society does or doesn't expect is besides the point when we are talking about common decency. You have a child you look after the child. Obviously drugs were more important.

Didn’t “win” because as I recall the courts ruled they had no jurisdiction as Delon wasn’t a even a resident of France.

Everyone who cares, already knows the back story, Nico’s back story, and everything about her demons.

Your glee in trying to immediately pipe up in this thread to be amongst the first to harp on about the more salacious aspects out of all of the excruciating tragedy associated with these lives is, for what? In the hopes that you’d be the first to shock, or pique the curiosity of some other complete loser on this site? Pathetic.
Nothing pathetic about being repulsed at a smackhead injecting her child with smack but there IS something pathetic about someone trying to justify such actions and cling to M’a every well-intentioned year post. Get a grip.

They f*** you up, your mum and dad.
They may not mean to, but they do.
They fill you with the faults they had
And add some extra, just for you.

In life there is light and there is dark. With Nico as his mother Ari was never going to have a 'normal' bourgeois upbringing. And what is 'normal'? The black angel comes for us all in the end. Sad that he suffered his last years with hemiplegia, unable to leave his flat and surviving on opiates. Can only assume that the hemiplegia was the result of a stroke or a fall? Most probably drug related. Nico herself of course died after falling off a bicycle in Ibiza, apparently shortly after getting off heroin. Always a tricky thing when you're an addict.

RIP Ari.

tumblr_molvxn7Sg11qi5axlo1_500.jpg
I genuinely cannot believe it when people make excuses for drug addicts. They are perfectly well aware of their actions and Nico was an abuser….. and made shit music. I’m old enough to have been around when Nico was living in Manchester, and she was a deeply grim sight to behold.

I genuinely cannot believe it when people make excuses for drug addicts. They are perfectly well aware of their actions and Nico was an abuser….. and made shit music. I’m old enough to have been around when Nico was living in Manchester, and she was a deeply grim sight to behold.
Get over yourself, or start a new thread about the fact that you don’t like her.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom