Arguments

Nothing I type on here is obsequious, although I guess it redounds to rifke's credit that some people do try to flatter her and ingratiate themselves, like you did, and others have done. They probably don't want to be on the receiving end of the acid attacks. I was recently reading an old amateur poetry thread that Carlislebaz had set up, and rifke crashed it by writing poems about Carlislebaz's daughter who, in the poems at least, was a chavette failure of a thing. I was in stitches. But it was also relentless. I almost thought to myself, "poor Carlislebaz."

You can put me on ignore. My final straw with you was when you shat all over Lisa Marie Presley's memorial thread after giving me humbug for criticizing the royal family upon the death of Queen Elizabeth. There was no consistency in principle. Of course they were both "nepo babies," but one was merely the daughter of a king, while the other was the daughter of the King. Morrissey knew which one to honor.
It is strange that you think I would or have done anything to ingratiate myself to anyone. I can see that is how you operate with your obsequious insincerity, but it's even stranger that you apply that motive to everyone else. It's like you don't know where you end and other people begin....which is why you are all drawn to each other.
Actually, of the sad bunch, I do think you have the most potential. Don't waste it. Take care.

It is strange that you think I would or have done anything to ingratiate myself to anyone. I can see that is how you operate with your obsequious insincerity, but it's even stranger that you apply that motive to everyone else. It's like you don't know where you end and other people begin....which is why you are all drawn to each other.
Actually, of the sad bunch, I do think you have the most potential. Don't waste it. Take care.

This is such a meaningless post. It's apparent that you have no idea what you're going to say when you begin typing. All your posts, along with possessing a complete lack of a sense of humour, have an air of 'hit (the keys) and hope' about them. Christ, you're lacklustre. Have you won any cases recently:laughing:? Do you fire off these posts while sitting in the office during your downtime between meetings with your (many) clients?

This is such a meaningless post. It's apparent that you have no idea what you're going to say when you begin typing. All your posts, along with possessing a complete lack of a sense of humour, have an air of 'hit (the keys) and hope' about them. Christ, you're lacklustre. Have you won any cases recently:laughing:? Do you fire off these posts while sitting in the office during your downtime between meetings with your (many) clients?
spot on, honey bunny!!!!! you can read her like a book!!!!! :hearteyes: :hearteyes: :hearteyes:

p.s. i still love youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

If you prefer to focus on serial killers, fine.
They are infinitely more interesting than the repetitive fantasist drivel you persist in posting on here. That’s why people watch/listen to documentaries about them, and virtually no-one listens to you.
Some bullies picked on a singer because he’s a bit gay. What an odd thing to fixate on. What is your goal? For Morrissey to be exonerated, get that mythical number one single and owe it all to you, Rocky and Adrian-style?

They are infinitely more interesting than the repetitive fantasist drivel you persist in posting on here. That’s why people watch/listen to documentaries about them, and virtually no-one listens to you.
Some bullies picked on a singer because he’s a bit gay. What an odd thing to fixate on. What is your goal? For Morrissey to be exonerated, get that mythical number one single and owe it all to you, Rocky and Adrian-style?

You find it so uninteresting you want to know what the end goal is? 🙄

There are no new pieces, it's all historic, no new airings re; this particular subject. After some time on these types of threads you always experience déjà vu...unless it's your first time, & yet to be initiated, of course.

There are things I haven't posted on here before - they might be old, but they've been overlooked.

You find it so uninteresting you want to know what the end goal is? 🙄
Nice way to avoid answering.
Your psychotic narrow-mindedness draws my interest in the same way a car crash draws my interest. In the same way a mad woman smearing her own shit on a wall and claiming it’s the Gospel According to Ach would draw my interest. In the same way that the smell of piss in the cat litter tray draws my interest.
Plus, this thread will save me having to google ”how mental do you have to be to get sectioned?”
Nee-naw-nee-naw-nee-naw, Karen.

*politely ignores the "normal-thinking person" who is mimicking a siren & chuckling*
None of us are chuckling, Karen. We’re laughing, uproariously. At you.
But keep pretending you’re the normal one.
“If I put it between asterisks, it must be true. I’m not mental! It’s them!”

*Karen goes back to scanning every column inch of every music magazine since 1982, chuckling, rocking backwards and forwards, telling the bad men from the hospital that she’s fine*

Johnnie Ray seems really nice and stable.

Screenshot 2023-05-03 at 03.28.22.png
Screenshot 2023-05-03 at 03.28.09.png
Screenshot 2023-05-03 at 03.27.58.png
Screenshot 2023-05-03 at 03.27.46.png

Should I show everyone all the "dislikes" you gave me? It looks like we just vehemently disagree with each other and that is...okay.

Of all the stupid f***ers that have ever frequented this board you are by far the most stupid. You're going on ignore, bye Felicia!

Also, I hope you choke on your steak, c***! LOL

Back
Top Bottom