Arguments

Redacted

Perfectly Satisfied
Threatening to send someone to hell again, like when she assaulted that cop and ended up involuntarily committed to the psych ward, one of her many drug overdoses that ended in involuntary hospitalization, all that's missing is "I know Richard Ramirez" the nutcase posted all about it all over this site.

Threatening to send someone to hell again, like when she assaulted that cop and ended up involuntarily committed to the psych ward, one of her many drug overdoses that ended in involuntary hospitalization, all that's missing is "I know Richard Ramirez" the nutcase posted all about it all over this site.
you're fascinated by me and i dont blame you :lbf:

did i ever tell you about betty ramirez? she was this insane/hilarious groupie who used to tell us about how she would take pictures for "richie" with her "butt in the air and backs of the feet showing":lbf:

anything else you wanna know, doll, just ask! im an open book! remember, everything you just said about me? it's all stuff i told the board VOLUNTARILY (and all stuff born to harangue probably had memorized first (though he's not fascinated by me, he's just a morrissey solo encyclopaedia)). so why you think you're doing anything more than just rehashing stuff i already said and anyone can easily enough find, i really dont know! :lbf:

That was easy, now we can't have any claims of doxing and "I feel unsafe". Idiot
actually it's your creepy mimicry of everything i do that makes me feel unsafe. cause i mean it is quite creepy and weird, innit? i dont think ive ever mentioned the term doxing here in my life.

@Redacted you're not even a suede fan you f***ing creep. you said so right here, except that all you can see is my quoting you because you removed the actual post, didnt you? now you act like you're the biggest suede fan around and that you have ins with all the band. noooooo not creepy at all! i dont know why such an unsavoury individual as yourself should be allowed to keep posting here.

@Redacted you're not even a suede fan you f***ing creep. you said so right here, except that all you can see is my quoting you because you removed the actual post, didnt you? now you act like you're the biggest suede fan around and that you have ins with all the band. noooooo not creepy at all! i dont know why such an unsavoury individual as yourself should be allowed to keep posting here.

Totally normal to develop a sudden interest in bands because someone I dislike on the internet is a fan. Not strange at all.

Just like it's totally normal and not strange or creepy at all to spend night after night after night on a message board digging up “dirt” and compiling the posting history of a poster who once slightly offended me. All while claiming to have a hot, sexy and super wonderful husband. I don't know, I'd rather be in bed with my super hot, sexy, wonderful husband at four in the morning instead of starting fights with someone I hate on the internet. But that's just me.

What a f***ing moron :lbf: back on ignore
I'm addicted to the drama rifke causes, but I know that 20 years from now I'll look back and know it was a waste of time. If I put her on ignore, I still see people who are fascinated with her, and I feel sorry for them, because I know that 20 years from now, they'll look back and see they wasted their time. So, putting her on ignore doesn't spare me feeling bad for others who are caught in her web of charms. Her attractiveness to them seems to mainly be her putting others down. It turns them on, which turns me off. Watching her put others down is a spectator sport for many it seems to me.

I'm addicted to the drama rifke causes, but I know that 20 years from now I'll look back and know it was a waste of time. If I put her on ignore, I still see people who are fascinated with her, and I feel sorry for them, because I know that 20 years from now, they'll look back and see they wasted their time. So, putting her on ignore doesn't spare me feeling bad for others who are caught in her web of charms. Her attractiveness to them seems to mainly be her putting others down. It turns them on, which turns me off. Watching her put others down is a spectator sport for many it seems to me.
They are not people who are fascinated with her, they are people who have even less self esteem than her, as impossible as that seems. They are all on ignore now. This really is a waste of your time, they are all worthless. I only raised the points I did because she yammers on about everyone else's mental health issues and accuses me of being mentally ill, and acts as if she is not when she is a cutter, has an eating disorder, abuses drugs and has been involuntarily committed many times (all on this board for anyone to read). The way she went after you for suggesting she was depressed and outing your diagnosis was just plain evil considering you were right and there is a lot more going in with her than just that. She abuses and provokes everyone then claims 'she feels unsafe'. There is no one who is a bigger danger to her than herself. She hates herself and she hates her life and that is why she is always trying to be Neil or Nicky or anyone but herself. Don't waste your time with it.

They are not people who are fascinated with her, they are people who have even less self esteem than her, as impossible as that seems. They are all on ignore now. This really is a waste of your time, they are all worthless. I only raised the points I did because she yammers on about everyone else's mental health issues and accuses me of being mentally ill, and acts as if she is not when she is a cutter, has an eating disorder, abuses drugs and has been involuntarily committed many times (all on this board for anyone to read). The way she went after you for suggesting she was depressed and outing your diagnosis was just plain evil considering you were right and there is a lot more going in with her than just that. She abuses and provokes everyone then claims 'she feels unsafe'. There is no one who is a bigger danger to her than herself. She hates herself and she hates her life and that is why she is always trying to be Neil or Nicky or anyone but herself. Don't waste your time with it.
I think I'll put rifke and her admirers on ignore in the morning, maybe even Baz, because it makes me sick that the admiration seems to be fuelled by a sadistic pleasure in seeing others being put down.

I think I'll put rifke and her admirers on ignore in the morning, maybe even Baz, because it makes me sick that the admiration seems to be fuelled by a sadistic pleasure in seeing others being put down.
I do think sadism is at the core of this, and what a horrible thing to have in common. You are truly better off without this. It's not like they are bonding over fun and healthy things, they are bonding over their desire to hurt people, and you can see how wrong that is, which makes you a lot healthier than they are.

note to anyone reading this who may not know the truth: all of the above is based on things ive said but those things have been deliberately taken out of context in order to create an untruthful picture. for example, i do NOT abuse drugs, and that is just ONE of the falsehoods in the above post (i also was only committed ONCE due to a bad reaction to ativan, and as soon as the doctor came in to see me, he immediately told me to leave because i didnt belong there, despite my protestations that i liked it there and wouldnt mind staying a bit)

so redacted, what would be your diagnosis then of someone who until recently had never spoken of MSP before but now is claiming that nicky wire popped into a zoom call she was having as you did? wouldnt you say that that's mental illness? i mean, it's not far off from the stories light housework has about russell brand patting her ass on the bus, so it's gotta be mental illness. either that or you're ten times stupider than any of us even thought. so which is it?

note to anyone reading this who may not know the truth: all of the above is based on things ive said but those things have been deliberately taken out of context in order to create an untruthful picture. for example, i do NOT abuse drugs, and that is just ONE of the falsehoods in the above post.

so redacted, what would be your diagnosis then of someone who until recently had never spoken of MSP before but now is claiming that nicky wire popped into a zoom call she was having as you did? wouldnt you say that that's mental illness? i mean, it's not far off from the stories light housework has about russell brand patting her ass on the bus, so it's gotta be mental illness. either that or you're ten times stupider than any of us even thought. so which is it?
Brand didn't pat my ass. He sang to me, after sniffing the back of my hair and saying it smelled nice.

Back
Top Bottom