Are You Team Crystal or Team Scarlet

Team Crystal. Regardless of which Scarlet is in question.

They must be really misinformed. Its lively, silly funny witty, the whole shebang. I can recommend it :p

You're cute Quiffaa. I love your persistence. :)

*dam dam dam dam dam dam dam dam dam dam daaaaaam*

Last edited by a moderator:
You`re welcome to even call me uber-cute, CrystalGeezer :) :thumb:

How about super-cute and uber-irritating. :p

See? You can't play a battle of wits with an unarmed opponent. Quiffaa has some artillary and a purpose. She wants to create a safe place (albeit void of humor) to talk about Morrissey. Though I don't think coup d'etat is an appropriate solution for the battle she was fighting, I can totally appreciate that. Some people pick fights for no reason and that's just troll-y and mean. Entertaining? Yes. But mostly hurtful.

Why in the eff am I channeling Lau Tsu? :straightface:

Last edited by a moderator:
How about super-cute and uber-irritating. :p

See? You can't play a battle of wits with an unarmed opponent. Quiffaa has some artillary and a purpose. She wants to create a safe place (albeit void of humor) to talk about Morrissey. Though I don't think coup d'etat is an appropriate solution for the battle she was fighting, I can totally appreciate that. Some people pick fights for no reason and that's just troll-y and mean. Entertaining? Yes. But mostly hurtful.

Why in the eff am I channeling Lau Tsu? :straightface:

Because you are a good girl at heart :)

”Tolerance makes everything boring, we need more conflict!”
-Slavoj Zizek
(or as I choose to call him; master Zizek)

Now I'm going to look at all the lovely book covers again and laugh!

o rly? oh and in that evil dead 2 clip, did anyone notice what hemingway novel that was?

the visual gag is 'Farewell to Arms', it is used to add weight to the bucket after Ash cuts off his possessed hand.

arrow-evildead2.jpg

the visual gag is 'Farewell to Arms', it is used to add weight to the bucket after Ash cuts off his possessed hand.

arrow-evildead2.jpg

No, no, no, it's waaaay more obvious that that.

4823744333_43d516577d.jpg

Clearly it's Under Kilimanjaro. :rolleyes: I have to explain everything. :p

not that funny, but that must have taken a little time to do so A+ for effort. ok, i giggled a bit.

man, evil dead is probably my favorite movie trilogy after star wars (not counting the prequels of course).

Crystal 4 ever. :cool:

not that funny, but that must have taken a little time to do so A+ for effort. ok, i giggled a bit.

man, evil dead is probably my favorite movie trilogy after star wars (not counting the prequels of course).

I'd heard you liked Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants much more.

I don't think 'those films' should be mentioned ever again

George Lucas if you're reading this: :angry:

Tags
cg rocks
Back
Top Bottom