Are you 'soy boy' and does this make you like Moz / Smiths music?

For those that might not know the origin of the term soy boy it comes from those men that turned to soy instead of milk and because soy is full of the female hormone estrogen it means the men got bitch tits and a more female like pear shaped body.
Back to the topic...
Infowars are selling a whole range of anti soy boy vitamins and minerals and they work. Don't you ever fall for the bas advice to eat bacon to get more of the male hormone testosterone cause bacon is full of nitrate which has been proved to cause cancer in the pancreas and if it affects the pancreas the liver will be affected too and you don't survive that form of cancer that triggers candida to infect your pancreas and liver.

The "soy boy" pejorative is just the right wing betraying its usual insecurities. If you (generic you) have to criticize your opponents for effeminacy, you probably don't have an argument to begin with. Compassion for animals requires no political affiliation; it's just an ethical stance. If the right wants to mock compassion, so be it. Anecdotally, though, East Asia would seem to stand as the most obvious refutation of the "soy causes men to get men bitch tits" claim. Soy has been a staple in East Asian cuisine for centuries without turning all the men into she-males.

I wander the wastes of what used to be shocking carnist refuges and blood-feasting flesh fairs (supermarkets) in search of a gallon of cow's milk, and every now and again, if I'm supremely lucky, I find a gallon hidden amongst the mung beans and falafel waffles.

Outside of a gay bar, perhaps, there is probably no more absurd level of obsession with "manliness" and "manly men" than there is on the right wing.

Outside of a gay bar, perhaps, there is probably no more absurd level of obsession with "manliness" and "manly men" than there is on the right wing.
One of these things is kind of like the other, but less fun and self aware/accepting.

Does MOZ cosume said product? I genuinely have no idea :confused:

Soy? I remember an interviewer once commenting on Morrissey ordering Earl Grey tea with soy milk. So he at least has it in his tea sometimes. But I get the impression Morrissey wouldn't really tuck into a luscious & hearty bowl of tempeh pad thai. I think he prefers things like toast and chocolate and potato chips (or, sorry: crisps).

Soy? I remember an interviewer once commenting on Morrissey ordering Earl Grey tea with soy milk. So he at least has it in his tea sometimes. But I get the impression Morrissey wouldn't really tuck into a luscious & hearty bowl of tempeh pad thai. I think he prefers things like toast and chocolate and potato chips (or, sorry: crisps).

He's a carb boy.

Yet strangely I've found that what really upsets PJW fans is to suggest that he's not attractive. They get really defensive, it's like they're David Cassidy fans.

The "soy boy" pejorative is just the right wing betraying its usual insecurities. If you (generic you) have to criticize your opponents for effeminacy, you probably don't have an argument to begin with. Compassion for animals requires no political affiliation; it's just an ethical stance. If the right wants to mock compassion, so be it. Anecdotally, though, East Asia would seem to stand as the most obvious refutation of the "soy causes men to get men bitch tits" claim. Soy has been a staple in East Asian cuisine for centuries without turning all the men into she-males.

Have you seen Sumo wrestlers?

Have you seen Sumo wrestlers?

Of course, but there are fat men in most populaces. And those wrestlers may have "man-boobs" as a result of their build, but they're not particularly effeminate people (that I know of). To hear the people who put down "soy boys," soy causes men to be effeminate, limp-wristed, passive, and liberal. Whereas the samurai of feudal Japan would've been living on a high soy diet.

Of course, but there are fat men in most populaces. And those wrestlers may have "man-boobs" as a result of their build, but they're not particularly effeminate people (that I know of). To hear the people who put down "soy boys," soy causes men to be effeminate, limp-wristed, passive, and liberal. Whereas the samurai of feudal Japan would've been living on a high soy diet.

Yere......I was kind of joking about there.

Okay, sorry. I do really love soy, and I evangelize for it whenever I can. Like a humorless Puritan sometimes.

For those that might not know the origin of the term soy boy it comes from those men that turned to soy instead of milk and because soy is full of the female hormone estrogen it means the men got bitch tits and a more female like pear shaped body.
Back to the topic...
Infowars are selling a whole range of anti soy boy vitamins and minerals and they work. Don't you ever fall for the bas advice to eat bacon to get more of the male hormone testosterone cause bacon is full of nitrate which has been proved to cause cancer in the pancreas and if it affects the pancreas the liver will be affected too and you don't survive that form of cancer that triggers candida to infect your pancreas and liver.

Can you recommend me as to the benefits of 'Super Male Vitality.' I'd try 'Brain Force' but I'm scared my head would explode.

I'm a 'Soy Boy' as charged, has nothing to do with The Smiths (although Meat is Murder did play a part in me becoming first vegetarian and then vegan.) Yet even so I do find Paul's Soy Boy videos very funny.

To answer the OP, I don't think the vegetarianism or veganism of an artist could make me like their music. I mean, Carrie Underwood is a vegan, but I could never force myself to like her atrocious songs. But I do love Morrissey's passionate defense of an animal rights, because he offers it in the fiercest, prickliest, and most unapologetic manner. I swoon for that kind of thing: a principled and acerbic eloquence. I also like Isaac Bashevis Singer, the Jewish writer who hurt people's delicate feelings by likening abattoirs to the Holocaust and omnivores to Nazis. Fortunately, Morrissey is a genius singer, and Singer was an ace author, so it all works out nicely.

Can you recommend me as to the benefits of 'Super Male Vitality.' I'd try 'Brain Force' but I'm scared my head would explode.

I'm a 'Soy Boy' as charged, has nothing to do with The Smiths (although Meat is Murder did play a part in me becoming first vegetarian and then vegan.) Yet even so I do find Paul's Soy Boy videos very funny.
Yeah, I had a look at Brain Force and I never really use anything that is a mix of a lot of things. I eat every vitamin and mineral as is, completely pure without anything added.

Infowars are good at promoting iodine and I am really a believer but did not buy anything from them of course. Iodine has made me not only lose weight without working out but most of all it has made my thyroid work as it should meaning I don't get easily warm in heat anymore and this is the first summer ever.

The testosterone debate is important cause the earth they grow things in is missing a lot of the things we need and that people before us were getting. Unnatural products have changed a lot of people and especially men who have lost a lot of testosterone and have bodies associated more with women. The gynocomastia problems have soared around the world and it's simply because men have been exposed to estrogen.

I doubt you are a soy boy handsome and being in touch with the emotional side as a man is not being a soy boy. A real man is in touch with his feminine side but his body and features doesn't have to look feminine.

Back
Top Bottom