are you going to buy morrissey's greatest hits?

leedoggpimp

i personally am because of the bonus disc and the 2 new tracks as i'm sure is the reason most of you will buy it... anyone here not buying it?

I'm not buying it.

I will buy anything Mozzer puts out. I just feel passionately about supporting such a wonderful audience. I too though am buying it for the bonus disc and the 2 new songs.

I will buy anything Mozzer puts out. I just feel passionately about supporting such a wonderful audience. I too though am buying it for the bonus disc and the 2 new songs.

Yes! I will buy anything Moz releases. I will track down the GH and THPGU in all their various formats and never regret doing so.

I'm undecided. Leaning towards No. Hey, I just FINALLY bought My Early Burglary Years tonight too - so don't say I'm not supporting him :)

Was it a used copy? 'Cause then I'm gonna say that you're not supporting him. :)

(And, just for the record, I buy at least half my stuff used, so I'm just blowin' ya shit.)

Nah, new. Tho I did buy a used Libertines as well. I did a lil shoppin tonight :) Dunno why I never bought Burglary and I have almost all those songs elsewhere, but there are 4-5 I don't have at all :guitar: happy dance

I've lost count of how many I've ordered, I think up to about 7 so far!
Oh & 15 of the single! Still let's get 'em as high in the charts as poss'. :)

love

Grim
P.s. I know the Japanese version won't assist the UK chart position.

Back
Top Bottom