Are you a troll? (a solution to the troll problem)

Are you a troll??

• Total voters

WinkWink

Banned
Are you a troll?

So with all the recent trolls, I have a revolutionary solution that i am sure will spread throughout the world wide web.

Are you a troll? answer yes, if you are, and no if you are not. Furthermore, if 4 or more people called you a troll here on morrissey-solo, then you must answer yes.

In a week or so the poll will close... if you answered yes, you will be kicked off from the site. Please don't forget to vote for all of your different user names. You damn trolls you. We will wipe you out from morrissey-solo forever!!!!

Be honest.

;) ;)

Are you a troll?

So with all the recent trolls, I have a revolutionary solution that i am sure will spread throughout the world wide web.

Are you a troll? answer yes, if you are, and no if you are not. Furthermore, if 4 or more people called you a troll here on morrissey-solo, then you must answer yes.

In a week or so the poll will close... if you answered yes, you will be kicked off from the site. Please don't forget to vote for all of your different user names. You damn trolls you. We will wipe you out from morrissey-solo forever!!!!

Be honest.

;) ;)

You're a troll...that's two down...two more to go.

You're a troll.

Damn it Dave, I thought we had an agreement. I don't talk to you, and you don't talk to me.

Oh... and people... don't think you can all start calling me a troll to teach me a lesson. This thread is free from troll-accusations. Especially concerning me.

Damn it Dave, I thought we had an agreement. I don't talk to you, and you don't talk to me.

Oh... and people... don't think you can all start calling me a troll to teach me a lesson. This thread is free from troll-accusations. Especially concerning me.

I'm sorry. :( ;) You are not a troll. There! One counteracting vote in the favor of WinkWink. :)

He is a troll. He started threads about people, even if you don't include the one about me, and he's posted messages of hate which he then deleted. As far as any agreement, I tried to resolve everything off the board only to have him mention me from time to time trying to play the victim. I'm sure it's not hard to find four people that think he's a troll.

And of course the rules don't apply to him, and this thread doesn't count, etc. etc. etc.

He's a liar and a troll, but he won't leave because he's also a hypocrite.

It's not that I'm that bothered about it but those are the facts.

He is a troll. He started threads about people, even if you don't include the one about me, and he's posted messages of hate which he then deleted. As far as any agreement, I tried to resolve everything off the board only to have him mention me from time to time trying to play the victim. I'm sure it's not hard to find four people that think he's a troll.

And of course the rules don't apply to him, and this thread doesn't count, etc. etc. etc.

He's a liar and a troll, but he won't leave because he's also a hypocrite.

It's not that I'm that bothered about it but those are the facts.

sigh. you're such an ass. and yet Robby is a friend of yours and we all know he is very guilty of everything (and then some) you just said about me (sorry robby to drag you in, you don't bother me). And yet, I don't see you calling him a troll, and constantly attacking him.

I posted 'one' message with 'hate' involved, and that was geared towards a religion. and hate used loosely. Should I have used 'dislike', 'do not agree with'? That's not the only thing in this world i 'hate', and I'm sure you 'hate' things too.

Go f*** yourself, you self-righteous damn hippie.

And lets not talk to each other ever again. I sticked to our agreement. Please follow through on your side.

;) ;)

Last edited:
sigh. you're such an ass. and yet Robby is a friend of yours and we all know he is very guilty of everything (and then some) you just said about me (sorry robby to drag you in, you don't bother me). And yet, I don't see you calling him a troll, and constantly attacking him.

I posted 'one' message with 'hate' involved, and that was geared towards a religion. and hate used usely. Should I have used 'dislike', 'do not agree with'? That's not the only thing in this world i 'hate', and I'm sure you 'hate' things too.

Go f*** yourself, you self-righteous damn hippie.

And lets not talk to each other ever again. I sticked to our agreement. Please follow through on your side.

;) ;)

See, you are a troll. You drag other people into it again. And you always try to stop other people from responding to your lies and insults.

See, you are a troll. You drag other people into it again. And you always try to stop other people from responding to your lies and insults.

I'm just pointing out you are a hypocrite...the fact you don't pick on Robby, in my opinion, reveals your actions against me are uncalled for and unfair. you probably just have a need to insult someone, and pick on them ...well, where is Paul when you need him most?

I'm not stopping anyone. I'm not insulting anyone. I am not lying.

Stop f***ing picking on me everytime i post here you freaking bully. You are not a troll simply because you pick your targets while being decent to others. You are a bully. You know your attacks bother me so you keep on doing it. You're a bully. period.

Why don't you leave him alone...he is no scottishlass. He is no Jon. He is no Paul. If you hadn't noticed the admins had banned a ton of people who WERE trolls. I was accused of being a troll and guess what? I'm STILL here. Not EVERYONE you all call a troll, which is a loosely used term on here, IS a troll. You people call others you don't like trolls. You call people who post topics you find annoying trolls. That is NOT what a troll is. Until he starts spamming the forum and is a complete and total ass to everyone then I hardly see how you can label him a troll.

If he was a troll the admins would have handled it by now...

explain this sentence please?:confused:

It means when I say "i hate chocolate", it doesn't mean I am spreading messages of hate.

When I say i hate islam, it doesn't mean I feel hatred towards Muslims. I hate the republican party...and yet i don't hate republicans. i used to hate conservatism, but i never hated conservatives.

lets not talk to each other ever again. Once again you started to pick on me. I wish a moderator gave you a warning, because your constant bullying should be a banable offense.

you could say one more thing to me if you wish but i hope we can go back to our agreement that we are to not talk to each other. it was your idea.

Puddles, every time you've tried to start something with me you wind up being upset and playing the martyr, as if it's my fault. You should learn by now. I have to laugh that you call me a bully when you are the one that started on me in the first place. In your mind a bully is someone that responds and exposes the flaws in your reasoning I guess.

And you did not explain your sentence. It makes no sense.

Back
Top Bottom