Are you a member of any other forums?

Is Moz-Solo your only forum retreat? I am part of the Paddy Considine forum; I love the guy (NO, not in that way) and he actually visits the place, I have spoken to him :) My mate also placed me on the frickin' Lily Allen forum when I was blissfully unaware, I think my account still exists but never have I strolled by that way.

You lingering anywhere?

Love PTxx.

Is Moz-Solo your only forum retreat? I am part of the Paddy Considine forum; I love the guy (NO, not in that way) and he actually visits the place, I have spoken to him :) My mate also placed me on the frickin' Lily Allen forum when I was blissfully unaware, I think my account still exists but never have I strolled by that way.

I used to be elsewhere, but now I'm mostly here. I'm not sure why, either.

I'm on community live journal, morrissey_shot. If that is considered to be a forum...:confused:

My life is unmanageable enough keeping up with this forum. :D
I was a member on a wrestling forum :o:p...but I drifted away when I found out it wasn't real.:mad:

you means wwe isnt real?
I KNOW! I was shocked too! Apparently, it's scripted!?!?!
I really have lost all respect for the industry after learning this shocking news. Now I have to change my career plans. I was thinking about becoming a wrestler but I couldn't afford the steroids. :rolleyes:

The Internet was around when you were 10? :D
No, but it was around when I was 28. :o

You're right. This forum is far too addictive, I need no other addictions....:o
Seriously. LOL I spent most of my day hitting refresh on 'New Posts' instead of doing anything even remotely constructive with my day at work. hahaha!

Seriously. LOL I spent most of my day hitting refresh on 'New Posts' instead of doing anything even remotely constructive with my day at work. hahaha!

I hit the refresh button in general :o Pathetic, isn't it? :rolleyes:

Looks like I need to write a Greasemonkey script to auto-refresh after all. Does everyone know the secret to staying logged in even when you've been inactive for more than 15 minutes?

Looks like I need to write a Greasemonkey script to auto-refresh after all. Does everyone know the secret to staying logged in even when you've been inactive for more than 15 minutes?

My inactivity rarely stretches for more than 15 minutes. But it has happened on occasion. How do I stop the system from logging me out? :confused:

Edit: *scrolls up after posting comment, notices what EPbabe posted about not being inactive for more than 15 minutes* D'OH!! :D

Last edited:
Do you know how to telepathically kill someone through an internet forum thread? :cool::p

Why do that yourself? Al Swearengen would have a flunky do it for him.

But if you insist you can always go that route...

scanners.jpg

Watermelon, anyone?

You lingering anywhere?

Love PTxx.

Yes. I regularly post on these artists' forums:
The Electric Soft Parade, Bernard Butler (he writes on it :D and answers questions, what a lovely guy), Brett Anderson (he too writes on it sometimes)

Why do that yourself? Al Swearengen would have a flunky do it for him.

But if you insist you can always go that route...

scanners.jpg

Watermelon, anyone?

HAHAHAHAHA! Good idea...might be a little messy but it gets the job done.
I'll drink to that. :D
deadwood_drinking_game.jpg

Back
Top Bottom