Are you a member of any other forums?

That's why Jewell's around!

story.jpg

(*looks on internet for picture of Al scrubbing blood stains out on floor to go with the intended lame 'al likes to clean up his own mess' joke, can't find it, gets pissed, goes for the lame joke runner up*)

luckily, Chucky....erm....I mean, Doc Cochran made her that leg brace so she can stop dragging that damn leg and gets to cleaning.
1262494225_thumb1.jpg

I'm on an Elliott Smith forum, but I dont read or post often. I mean, honestly, the guy's dead, and eventually you run out of things to talk about.

Well, it's not as if even a quarter of the conversations here are about Morrissey, so why should anyone else's forum be any different? :D

that's true. most of the threads probably arent about Elliott either, but i just dont stick around there enough to become "friendz" with the posters. they just arent as KEWL as you guys. ;)

Is Moz-Solo your only forum retreat?
You lingering anywhere?

Love PTxx.

Kewpie and the Other Topic forum keeps me here. I am determined to get a smile out of her.

However I am part of another message board but mostly as a lurker.

not any moz/smiths forums, but the Franz Ferdinand Fans one! im more involved there.

I occasionally post comments/tirades etc. on Democratic Underground, a left-wing political blog.

I sometimes go on DuranDuran and DavidGray.com but mostly all of my valuable time is 'wasted' here ;) One online addiction is plenty, thanks.

I'm on a Prince-forum, dutch and german Rammstein-forum, Smashing Pumpkins-forum and a US-travelers-forum.
But all of them take up about 10% of my time, most of the time I'm on here. :)

Yes. I regularly post on these artists' forums:
The Electric Soft Parade, Bernard Butler (he writes on it :D and answers questions, what a lovely guy), Brett Anderson (he too writes on it sometimes)

I'm posting less on here these days 'cause I'm busy with Brett. But Moz remains No. 1, he means so much to me and yet nobody can write lyrics like him.

The Libertines, Richard Dawkins and a couple of politics ones. Though I have nowhere near the post counts on those that I do here.

I just joined one for Simon Pegg and Edgar Wright and on my very first post some a-hole snapped at me.

Never thought I would see solo as a safe place. I won't stray from you again. :(:tears:

Back
Top Bottom